criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Dialogue for Anakin Skywalker

My top picks are:

"I HATE YOU"
"YOU TURNED HER AGAINST ME!?"
"They're dead. Every single one of them, and not just the men, but the women and the children too."

if this doesn't make it in the game, I'll be so sad.

Replies

• I’ve never actually noticed the in game dialogue.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • "I don't like sand....."
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • "I don't like sand."
    I would quote something from tcw but I don't remember any particular sentence.
  • Smattonellus
    670 posts Member
    edited February 18
    Anyway I don't think we should get any dark side dialogue. What we are getting is him before his fall, you quoted things he says after becoming Lord Vader, which is after he betrays Mace Windu.
  • The Animating Anakin post at the top of the page clearly shows this isn't evil Anakin
    I'm intrigued about what he says when he encounters Vader
  • Rabid_Ewok wrote: »
    The Animating Anakin post at the top of the page clearly shows this isn't evil Anakin
    These are lightside quotes bruh
    The Animating Anakin post at the top of the page clearly shows this isn't evil Anakin

?Que? The one about killing women and children is literally the only one of those quotes that is pre-Vader. And no way would that be used in the game :D

"I'm not the jedi I should be." would be kind of funny

• My top picks are:

"I HATE YOU"
    "They're dead. Every single one of them, and not just the men, but the women and the children too."

Why would they be in the game if we are getting Jedi Knight Anakin "The Chosen One"?

Those 2 first lines are only said AFTER he falls into Dark Side and becomes Darth Sidious' apprentice. Your post makes no damn sense.
  • Dataminers found the emote voice lines awhile back, they are:

-"This is where the fun begins." (from Episode 3)
    -"You call this a diplomatic solution?" (from Episode 2)
    -"Not again, Obi-Wan is going to kill me" (from episode 2)
    -"A very wise Jedi once said nothing happens by accident" (from the Clone Wars)
  • My top picks are:

"I HATE YOU"

Why would they be in the game if we are getting Jedi Knight Anakin "The Chosen One"?

Those 2 first lines are only said AFTER he falls into Dark Side and becomes Darth Sidious' apprentice. Your post makes no damn sense.

why would you take my post so seriously and not realize that I listed some of the most infamous scenes that had some of the worst acting in Star Wars history?

Rabid_Ewok wrote: »

?Que? The one about killing women and children is literally the only one of those quotes that is pre-Vader. And no way would that be used in the game :D

I'm pretty sure every quote I mentioned was pre Vader. Unless you're telling me that it was Darth Vader who fought against Obi Wan on Mustafar and got his **** handed to him.

i'm pretty sure that was Anakin Skywalker.
  • Smattonellus
    670 posts Member
    edited February 18

I'm pretty sure every quote I mentioned was pre Vader. Unless you're telling me that it was Darth Vader who fought against Obi Wan on Mustafar and got his **** handed to him.

"Henceforth you shall be known as darth Vader" that happens right after Mace Windu gets windowed. So yes, the Anakin that marches on the Jedi temple, the one that slaughters the Separatists and the one that fights Obi-Wan are all already darth Vader.

• I'm pretty sure every quote I mentioned was pre Vader. Unless you're telling me that it was Darth Vader who fought against Obi Wan on Mustafar and got his **** handed to him.

"Henceforth you shall be known as darth Vader" that happens right after Mace Windu gets windowed. So yes, the Anakin that marches on the Jedi temple, the one that slaughters the Separatists and the one that fights Obi-Wan are all already darth Vader.

actually no. George Lucas himself stated that he became Darth Vader only after he was first awakened in his robotic suit.

maybe you should do some research.

• I'm pretty sure every quote I mentioned was pre Vader. Unless you're telling me that it was Darth Vader who fought against Obi Wan on Mustafar and got his **** handed to him.

actually no. George Lucas himself stated that he became Darth Vader only after he was first awakened in his robotic suit.

Despite Uncle George saying it, Uncle George's very own movie contradicts what he says. Palpatine addresses him as such, and from that point Anakin makes the deliberate decision to follow the dark side ("I pledge myself to your teaching" or something like that). He is Darth Vader once he is following the Dark Path by choice - he becomes Anakin again when he makes the choice in ROTJ to abandon it and turn back to the light to help Luke.

Are you trolling us or what?
    Palpatine refers to him as Darth Vader/Lord Vader several times before the suit, Yoda refers to him as Darth Vader... It's quite simple really, and your suggestions for Anakin game dialogue remain nonsense.

Maybe you should watch Star Wars more....

Stop trying, those lines are not gonna be added to the game because it makes no sense. lol

Anakin and Vader are the same person. A name change, some anger issues and losing your limbs doesn’t change that. It’s so hilarious when you guys actually argue that Vader and Anakin are entirely different entities :D
  • Now THIS is PODRACING!

Anakin and Vader are the same person. A name change, some anger issues and losing your limbs doesn’t change that. It’s so hilarious when you guys actually argue that Vader and Anakin are entirely different entities :D

This is why we need the kid Anakin skin. give the gamers what they really want.
  • Smattonellus
    670 posts Member
    edited February 19

Sorry but I must disagree, star wars itself is pretty clear about this, in ROTS as we just said, but in the OT too, Ben clearly stated that Vader Killed Anakin, and so did Vader himself. And , that depends on your tastes, putting Haiden Christensen in ROTJ is a further proof of that. We know he is in fact the same person, but conceptually he isn't.

Why is a child skin even gonna help? you start to make less sense, if i were you, i would deleted this post before anyone begins to screenshot this and make you a meme!

• Anakin and Vader are the same person. A name change, some anger issues and losing your limbs doesn’t change that. It’s so hilarious when you guys actually argue that Vader and Anakin are entirely different entities :D
    Sorry but I must disagree, star wars itself is pretty clear about this, in ROTS as we just said, but in the OT too, Ben clearly stated that Vader Killed Anakin, and so did Vader himself. And , that depends on your tastes, putting Haiden Christensen in ROTJ is a further proof of that. We know he is in fact the same person, but conceptually he isn't.

He is the same person. No logical person would deny this. Personality wise, he’s a changed man, sure, but physically Anakin and Vader are the exact same human. Arguing against this is completely ridiculous. In other news, the Earth is flat.
  • DK_Bastian wrote: »

Why is a child skin even gonna help? you start to make less sense, if i were you, i would deleted this post before anyone begins to screenshot this and make you a meme!

oh so you want less skins? Kid anakin would be epic. He could play like Yoda and have that stupid helmet he wore in podracing.

maybe expand your imagination a bit. You're just accepting a horrible game n a boring state.
  • Smattonellus
    670 posts Member
    edited February 19
    We know he is in fact the same person, but conceptually he isn't.

He is the same person. No logical person would deny this. Personality wise, he’s a changed man, sure, but physically Anakin and Vader are the exact same human. Arguing against this is completely ridiculous. In other news, the Earth is flat.

That's what I said, in fact/ physically he is the same person. But conceptually/ from a personality point of view, they are two different entities, and I'm not the one saying this, in the movies he is treated as such.
  • that makes no sense. why should i say i hate you for no reason and to whom? as well as: "why did you turn her against me" i mean that doesnt fit
  • hsf_
    1820 posts Member
    Dataminers found the emote voice lines awhile back, they are:

Hopefully there is some in-game banter between him and Dooku, Grievous and Obi-Wan.
  • hsf_
    1820 posts Member
    DK_Bastian wrote: »

oh so you want less skins? Kid anakin would be epic. He could play like Yoda and have that stupid helmet he wore in podracing.

maybe expand your imagination a bit. You're just accepting a horrible game n a boring state.

Kid Anakin doesn't make sense, it would mean 1 character has two different sized hitboxes.
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    that makes no sense. why should i say i hate you for no reason and to whom? as well as: "why did you turn her against me" i mean that doesnt fit

it fits perfectly well. You are fighting against someone, hence "I HATE YOU"

and once Padme comes out, you'll be fighting against Obi Wan and her and then he'll be like 'YOU TURNED HER AGAINST ME"

and Obi whips out the "You have done that YOURSELF"

sick burn.
  • We know he is in fact the same person, but conceptually he isn't.

That's what I said, in fact/ physically he is the same person. But conceptually/ from a personality point of view, they are two different entities, and I'm not the one saying this, in the movies he is treated as such.

okay so if you get a job at Burger King, you are no longer going to be the same person, you'll now be known as "burger king employee"

I mean, that's bascially what you're saying.
  • Anakin to Vader is a personality shift and nothing more.
  • hsf_ wrote: »
    Dataminers found the emote voice lines awhile back, they are:

Hopefully there is some in-game banter between him and Dooku, Grievous and Obi-Wan.

I'm sure there will be. They already revealed 2 of the Dooku-Anakin banter lines:

1. Dooku: "Driven by passion? Not what I'd expect from the Chosen One."
    Anakin: "Traitors bring out the worst in me."

2. Anakin: "My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count."
    Dooku: "Good. Twice the pride, double the fall."
  • This is a banter I want to see between Anakin and Dooku:

Anakin: "Dooku! For once, you came to do your own dirty work."
    Dooku: "Sometimes, things are just that important."
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements
    Heroes vs Villains Improvements
    4th Ability Concept - Yoda

1j58fmke3evs.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

❝ 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮
    𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺? ❞
    - Leia Organa

• Smattonellus
    670 posts Member
    edited February 19

okay so if you get a job at Burger King, you are no longer going to be the same person, you'll now be known as "burger king employee"

I mean, that's bascially what you're saying.

If that would completely turn your personality, foregoing who you once were, then yes, anyway, as i said all this stuff is in the movies, so if you don't have time to rewatch them there you go:

• Its the same guy :D What a cringy argument.

Exactly my point, but personality is who we are. For instance if you put another person inside your body you have a different personality, but would that make you the same person because you have the same body? It's not logical thinking that our own actions make us into a different person, but that's how it was defined in the movies and want it or not it's how it is. The dark side twists and corrupts body and mind alike, thus falling to it results in a change of personality, and conceptually, becoming another person. I think I explained it under every point of view, so I don't think I can solve any other doubt if you have any.
  • ZephanUnbound
    2795 posts Member
    edited February 19
    The way I see it is that Anakin and Vader are basically two different psyches inhabiting the same body, kind of like split personality disorder. You can see this in the fight between Ahsoka and Vader when Anakin's psyche briefly reasserts itself, and again in episode 6 when Anakin's psyche reasserts itself and saves Luke from Palpatine.
  • Oh and I didn't include it because not everyone gives credit to it, but if you do, having Hayden portraying the force ghost is further proof of that, basically it's a visual representation of Darth Vader foregoing the dark side and redeeming himself, thus turning back to being Anakin Skywalker.

Exactly my point, but personality is who we are. For instance if you put another person inside your body you have a different personality, but would that make you the same person because you have the same body? It's not logical thinking that our own actions make us into a different person, but that's how it was defined in the movies and want it or not it's how it is. The dark side twists and corrupts body and mind alike, thus falling to it results in a change of personality, and conceptually, becoming another person. I think I explained it under every point of view, so I don't think I can solve any other doubt if you have any.

OK but with all of this said it’s still a bit silly that we’ll have Anakin fighting Vader (himself). No? Again, not that I care at this point in the game.

OK but with all of this said it’s still a bit silly that we’ll have Anakin fighting Vader (himself). No? Again, not that I care at this point in the game.

Eh, considering we have Rey fighting characters that all died before she was even born, I don't think it's a big deal. Just think of it as a physical manifestation of the internal conflict between the Anakin and Vader psyche's that inhabit the same body xD

Personally I'm all for a lightsaber using, non-deformed face Darth Sidious being added alongside the current Emperor Palpatine, even though they are the same person from 2 different time periods. Not only do we deserve to see a saber using version of Sidious since he was one of the most skilled lightsaber duelists in the SW franchise, but we need somebody to pair Mace with and Sidious is the ideal choice for that. Sadly the devs are against the idea *shrugs*

• OK but with all of this said it’s still a bit silly that we’ll have Anakin fighting Vader (himself). No? Again, not that I care at this point in the game.
    It is indeed silly, even the whole two personalities thing is silly in my opinion, not contradicting myself, this was fed to us by Lucas, I just explained it, but I don't find it very appealing.

Eh, considering we have Rey fighting characters that all died before she was even born, I don't think it's a big deal. Just think of it as a physical manifestation of the internal conflict between the Anakin and Vader psyche's that inhabit the same body xD

Personally I'm all for a lightsaber using, non-deformed face Darth Sidious being added alongside the current Emperor Palpatine, even though they are the same person from 2 different time periods. Not only do we deserve to see a saber using version of Sidious since he was one of the most skilled lightsaber duelists in the SW franchise, but we need somebody to pair Mace with and Sidious is the ideal choice for that. Sadly the devs are against the idea *shrugs*

That Spinny boi.