criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Anyone Else Lose the Ability to Block Periodically?

I play on Ps4, and I’ll sometimes be unable to block with a saber hero for the duration of the time that I use them, with full stamina. Is this common?
I don't know what Battlefront II is.

Replies

• Sometimes it happens to me as well. Usually when the enemy is right in front of you. Even Yoda's block/Unleash stops working sometimes as well as Obi Wan's block. :unamused:
    Current Topics:
    Staff Strike Guide
    An Ideal Luke Buff

cggn8altuzp0.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

❝ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ. ❞
    - Leia Organa

• Dooku gets it way more than anyone. Obi too but far less compared to Dooku. Hasn't been fixed to date.
  • Goblin_Boy wrote: »
    I play on Ps4, and I’ll sometimes be unable to block with a saber hero for the duration of the time that I use them, with full stamina. Is this common?

Occasionally. However, to fix it (for me anyway) swing your lightsaber until you've fully depleted all stamina. It usually resets the countdown for me and I can block again. I don't know who or where it was said on the forums, but I got it from here and it always works for me.
  • hsf_
    1685 posts Member
    Ciena_Ree wrote: »
    Goblin_Boy wrote: »

Occasionally. However, to fix it (for me anyway) swing your lightsaber until you've fully depleted all stamina. It usually resets the countdown for me and I can block again. I don't know who or where it was said on the forums, but I got it from here and it always works for me.

Yes this is the fix for it.

It also happens with Grievous, it happened 3 times in 3 lives for me, and I also lost the use of my abilities twice in that same game.
  • yep, happens to Dooku very often.
  • if by "periodically" you actually mean "most of the time", then I'm with you on this...
  • It has been a glitch since launch, just happens more now
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Nope. Never happened to me.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • It's happened to me a few times, but only fairly rarely. I wonder if it's too hard for the bug-fixing team to replicate (and thus fix).
  • bfloo
    14404 posts Member
    Blocking works by appointment, abilities work for me by appointment, saber swings connect (do damage) by appointment...
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    Blocking works by appointment, abilities work for me by appointment, saber swings connect (do damage) by appointment...

Blocks only work on Tuesday.

• I either lose the ability to raise my saber to block or it's raised but does not block 70% of the time. PS4
  • Goblin_Boy wrote: »

Yep. It's been a bug since launch and they still haven't fixed it.
  • and blocks also work 360°. Like Dooku blocking a Luke force push from behind while deflecting Han shots :) completely normal stuff.