criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Looking forward to Anakin vs Vader

I wonder if they will have auto-voice lines for each other?

I think that Anakin should have a line where he acknowledges that there are (potentially) three copies of his lightsaber on the Battlefront. Lol.

Replies

• When Anakin encounters Vader - "I'm not the Jedi i should be."
  • Yeah, good one :)
  • me an my friend are going to do a livestream and such about Anakin vs Vader, it is going to be so much fun finally to play Anakin again!
  • Yeah, he sounds like he's gonna be amazing. The animations are perfect for him. Can't wait to see his abilities.
  • Vader to anakin "my powers have doubled since we last met"
  • Maury: So, who is the father?
    "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!"
  • Vader to anakin "my powers have doubled since we last met"

Lol.
  • Maury: So, who is the father?

Huh, I didn't think of that. It's possible that they could already have a sound file for the Emperor hinting at it. George Lucas said that he was going to include a scene in ep 3 where the emperor came right out and said that he created Anakin but he decided to leave it more implied.
  • Imagine it as an inner-battle against himself, who ever wins, gives the output of him being vader or staying as Anakin, thats what i think when i think Vader vs. Anakin ;)
  • The new characters don’t interact with the old ones..

I've seen Luke talking to ray saying "i've seen that lightsaber before",

if you use the hoth skin i've heard luke say to ray "Yours looks familiar to mine"
  • DK_Bastian wrote: »
    The new characters don’t interact with the old ones..

if you use the hoth skin i've heard luke say to ray "Yours looks familiar to mine"

New “ realesed “ character
  • Cadoth wrote: »
    DK_Bastian wrote: »
    The new characters don’t interact with the old ones..

New “ realesed “ character

I know, but if you play as Obi Wan and Luke is next to you, he will at some point say "I feel something in you, i've felt in someone else before" he says that i think in connection with Luke because he is having a inner conflict what to believe like his father Anakin.

Rey talks about the emperor all the time. Vader mentions Rey. Luke acknowledges Maul's dual blades.

At one point, Lando tells Luke that he reminds him of Ezra (rebel kid from a few years ago).
  • They already confirmed one voice line between Anakin and Vader. It goes something like " I will never join with you" or something like that. It's on the latest update for anyone to check out.