criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What Battlefront characters/vehicles/accessories would you like to see for the Black Series 6" line?

With the release of General Veers giving us a proper Imperial Officer option I'd love to be able to place a turret next to him in my display.

Also, Captain Phasma's First Order Sentry Droid would be a nice addition for her corner now that the staff is available in the new release.

Replies

• Does BF2015 count? Because I would like Krennic.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • As many as possible (especially troop builders).

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I'd like a 3.75 (those are the ones I collect, never got into 6inch) black series Iden Versio.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    p0glkjvppdfa.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • TweeterTrash
    47 posts Member
    edited February 20
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    I'd like a 3.75 (those are the ones I collect, never got into 6inch) black series Iden Versio.

She definitely deserves to be represented in both scales! I mean, we ARE getting Holdo, and Iden is a FAR better character overall.

I say she deserves her own 12" Hot Toys release as well!

😁
    Post edited by IronSoldier on
  • Empire_TW
    5035 posts Member
    edited February 20
    I'd like a 3.75 (those are the ones I collect, never got into 6inch) black series Iden Versio.

She definitely deserves to be represented in both scales! I mean, we ARE getting Holdo, and Iden is a FAR better character overall.

😁

I actually did end up getting the 6 inch Inferno Squad agent and now the LEGO inferno squad battle pack. Still, want more though :D
    p0glkjvppdfa.png
  • mastery0ta
    5760 posts Member
    edited February 21
    More into 3.75 but Would commit treason for a B wing in this scale! Perhaps a new falcon as well
  • I'd love a 3.75" Clone Trooper Heavy (Phase II armor) figure, now part of the 181st Armored Division.
  • mastery0ta
    5760 posts Member
    edited February 22

😁

I actually did end up getting the 6 inch Inferno Squad agent and now the LEGO inferno squad battle pack. Still, want more though :D

Me too! That inferno squad agent at gamestop was too good to pass up. I was shocked when I found it and agree, why no iden?
  • mastery0ta wrote: »

😁

Me too! That inferno squad agent at gamestop was too good to pass up. I was shocked when I found it and agree, why no iden?

Need more
    ow4kbw93bt1i.gif
    p0glkjvppdfa.png
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »

😁

Need more
    ow4kbw93bt1i.gif

Do or do not, there is no try.
  • Cadoth
    777 posts Member
    edited February 22
    oewxchky2pjh.gif

• WodiQuix
    4435 posts Member
    edited February 22
    I'd also like to see the Rebel Heavy trooper (Yavin 4 or Death Star II outfit) as a 3.75"
  • Does BF2015 count? Because I would like Krennic.

I actually have a Krennic.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget