criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

DICE devs giving themselves pat on the back for adding attrocious drip fed content for over a year?

Prev1


Can they just leave their reddit praise bubble already???

We've gotten

1 new large map

4 heroes

0 weapons

1 actually new vehicle(AT-TE)

all the main core components of a large scale shooter.

in an entire YEAR of live service (plus the two first months of 2019)

14 MONTHS, That's absolutely GARBAGE and unacceptable, and the fact that they're PRAISING THEMSELVES for this flawled live service is just mind boggling

Replies

  • Every day I wish this game was Battlefield 3 with a Star Wars skin
    [+3748 posts]
  • Thanks for Extraction Maps and Rogue One content
    Not.
    Pick up your game Dice
    71rhls7tbtgc.gif
    top0bugmlsyk.gif

  • Without new maps and weapons
    Plus the objective to change randomly to actually make it Fun and not repetitive
    nxw51ks5qf88.gif
  • 0 content to SA and with their''balance patch''just messed up the balance xd But still we dont know what dice devs really wanna do/create vs what EA allows them. What they made has many flaws but overall its not a bad game! specially for that price i bought it.
    I give them a hug, even thou i know they could possibly do much more
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

  • Small team, big demands and even bigger constraints I would imagine.

    They have probably worked hard at this and I don’t doubt their passion. So for once I’m not going to blame them for everything that I want, but hasn’t materialised.
  • Cadoth wrote: »


    Can they just leave their reddit praise bubble already???

    We've gotten

    1 new large map

    4 heroes

    0 weapons

    1 actually new vehicle(AT-TE)

    all the main core components of a large scale shooter.

    in an entire YEAR of live service (plus the two first months of 2019)

    14 MONTHS, That's absolutely GARBAGE and unacceptable, and the fact that they're PRAISING THEMSELVES for this flawled live service is just mind boggling

    Well, the content is free so whatever

    That's like being happy for getting a broken car
  • "Well deserved"
    :D :D
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

  • bfloo
    14401 posts Member
    well deserved....

    1cjfd0j33e01.gif
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Cadoth wrote: »


    Can they just leave their reddit praise bubble already???

    We've gotten

    1 new large map

    4 heroes

    0 weapons

    1 actually new vehicle(AT-TE)

    all the main core components of a large scale shooter.

    in an entire YEAR of live service (plus the two first months of 2019)

    14 MONTHS, That's absolutely GARBAGE and unacceptable, and the fact that they're PRAISING THEMSELVES for this flawled live service is just mind boggling

    Well, the content is free so whatever

    That's like being happy for getting a broken car

    At least the car is still working, not amazingly but still alive
  • Jabba_Fett97
    156 posts Member
    edited February 22
    Cadoth wrote: »
    Cadoth wrote: »


    Can they just leave their reddit praise bubble already???

    We've gotten

    1 new large map

    4 heroes

    0 weapons

    1 actually new vehicle(AT-TE)

    all the main core components of a large scale shooter.

    in an entire YEAR of live service (plus the two first months of 2019)

    14 MONTHS, That's absolutely GARBAGE and unacceptable, and the fact that they're PRAISING THEMSELVES for this flawled live service is just mind boggling

    Well, the content is free so whatever

    That's like being happy for getting a broken car

    At least the car is still working, not amazingly but still alive

    Is anything REALLY working ? Is grevious REALLY working or still buggy. Are the clone skins REALLY working. The team on this game are a live service team that take feedback from the community and act on it to maximise this games output from a player and development point of view. We've got an emote wheel coming..
  • Let's not forget the plethora of bugs and balance issues that still exist within the core gameplay of the game 14 months later.

    Triple A dev team with almost limitless resources btw.
    r07jdwtlplwd.gif
  • in 2018 they worked on the main menu/holograms, the progression system, jetpack cargo, ewok, extraction, skins, jabba's palace and bespin and geonosis, grievous and obi wan . menu is beautiful but i liked the holograms too. jetpack cargo was horrible on bespin before they added a time limit. ewok was fun for 3-4 rounds. extraction is fun but really needs more maps. i really don't care about the skins and the hype that all people have . pyjama's dooku, clones skins, etc fine for all of us but personnaly it doesn't give me more fun to play if i wear a red or blue clone skin. jabba's palace and bespin are beautiful but the problem is that it's not playable on GA. grievous and obi were released too early because they added patches to fix them. another problem with the patches... please stop tweaking grenades, guns, cards etc.. leave them the way it is and if you want, you can add guns, grenades and cards . i played with friends on bf2015 and its really nice to have so many guns/grenades to choose from.

    2019 gave us dooku , anakin and clone skins customization (coming soonTM). i really really hope that the new mode will include more than 1 map. but the most important : please wait until it is playable 100%. take your time . my expectations for 2019 : more GA and extraction maps.

    transmissions from ben and charlemagne are detailed . however, last year they did some mistakes, mostly when we saw the word 'geonosis' on it in think last spring. and the the famous poster of geonosis with a droideka VS crashed speeder . they finally remove the droideka on it. all devs works hard but maybe they are not enough ??



  • Speedjack wrote: »
    in 2018 they worked on the main menu/holograms, the progression system, jetpack cargo, ewok, extraction, skins, jabba's palace and bespin and geonosis, grievous and obi wan . menu is beautiful but i liked the holograms too. jetpack cargo was horrible on bespin before they added a time limit. ewok was fun for 3-4 rounds. extraction is fun but really needs more maps. i really don't care about the skins and the hype that all people have . pyjama's dooku, clones skins, etc fine for all of us but personnaly it doesn't give me more fun to play if i wear a red or blue clone skin. jabba's palace and bespin are beautiful but the problem is that it's not playable on GA. grievous and obi were released too early because they added patches to fix them. another problem with the patches... please stop tweaking grenades, guns, cards etc.. leave them the way it is and if you want, you can add guns, grenades and cards . i played with friends on bf2015 and its really nice to have so many guns/grenades to choose from.

    2019 gave us dooku , anakin and clone skins customization (coming soonTM). i really really hope that the new mode will include more than 1 map. but the most important : please wait until it is playable 100%. take your time . my expectations for 2019 : more GA and extraction maps.

    transmissions from ben and charlemagne are detailed . however, last year they did some mistakes, mostly when we saw the word 'geonosis' on it in think last spring. and the the famous poster of geonosis with a droideka VS crashed speeder . they finally remove the droideka on it. all devs works hard but maybe they are not enough ??



    Yeah. Maybe. Or just listened and focused on what the actual player base is asking for.
  • Icedragon7897
    1896 posts Member
    edited February 22
    Cadoth wrote: »


    Can they just leave their reddit praise bubble already???

    We've gotten

    1 new large map

    4 heroes

    0 weapons

    1 actually new vehicle(AT-TE)

    all the main core components of a large scale shooter.

    in an entire YEAR of live service (plus the two first months of 2019)

    14 MONTHS, That's absolutely GARBAGE and unacceptable, and the fact that they're PRAISING THEMSELVES for this flawled live service is just mind boggling

    Well, the content is free so whatever

    That's like being happy for getting a broken car

    I would be happy with a free broken car as long as I can fix it and not be forced to wait for a manufacturer to decide for me...
  • Eek. Cringe.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Jabba_Fett97
    156 posts Member
    edited February 22
    Cadoth wrote: »


    Can they just leave their reddit praise bubble already???

    We've gotten

    1 new large map

    4 heroes

    0 weapons

    1 actually new vehicle(AT-TE)

    all the main core components of a large scale shooter.

    in an entire YEAR of live service (plus the two first months of 2019)

    14 MONTHS, That's absolutely GARBAGE and unacceptable, and the fact that they're PRAISING THEMSELVES for this flawled live service is just mind boggling

    Well, the content is free so whatever

    That's like being happy for getting a broken car

    I would be happy with a free broken car as long as I can fix it and not be forced to wait for a manufacturer to decide for me...

    You can't fix this game without the devs so that's irrelevant really.

    Forget the car.
  • Defbored wrote: »


    Can they just leave their reddit praise bubble already???

    We've gotten

    1 new large map

    4 heroes

    0 weapons

    1 actually new vehicle(AT-TE)

    all the main core components of a large scale shooter.

    in an entire YEAR of live service (plus the two first months of 2019)

    14 MONTHS, That's absolutely GARBAGE and unacceptable, and the fact that they're PRAISING THEMSELVES for this flawled live service is just mind boggling

    Get over yourself. This "garbage" you're still here playing.

    They've added 4 maps, 4 heros, a ton of skins, 3 vechicles, and weekend events since launch. They also reworked every hero with the addition of a hok card.

    If the community wanted more stuff, the community should've realized developing new stuff costs money. Instead, every one lost their minds at launch and the devs had to scrap the one way for the game to generate revenue after launch.

    4 maps? 3 vehicles? And you make a point but I'm sure most people have already said they'd happily pay for content if it was up to the mark..
  • Defbored wrote: »


    Can they just leave their reddit praise bubble already???

    We've gotten

    1 new large map

    4 heroes

    0 weapons

    1 actually new vehicle(AT-TE)

    all the main core components of a large scale shooter.

    in an entire YEAR of live service (plus the two first months of 2019)

    14 MONTHS, That's absolutely GARBAGE and unacceptable, and the fact that they're PRAISING THEMSELVES for this flawled live service is just mind boggling

    Get over yourself. This "garbage" you're still here playing.

    They've added 4 maps, 4 heros, a ton of skins, 3 vechicles, and weekend events since launch. They also reworked every hero with the addition of a hok card.

    If the community wanted more stuff, the community should've realized developing new stuff costs money. Instead, every one lost their minds at launch and the devs had to scrap the one way for the game to generate revenue after launch.

    4 maps? 3 vehicles? And you make a point but I'm sure most people have already said they'd happily pay for content if it was up to the mark..

    I think he is counting the BF2015 ported maps and Kessel (for small scale modes). Technically it's actually 5, since the Ewok Hunt map is also a ported one. For the vehicles he is counting the 3 vehicles from Geonosis (the two speeders + the AT-TE). I don't personally agree that this is acceptable (the Solo season could have been so much more), though.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • TheScape wrote: »
    Defbored wrote: »


    Can they just leave their reddit praise bubble already???

    We've gotten

    1 new large map

    4 heroes

    0 weapons

    1 actually new vehicle(AT-TE)

    all the main core components of a large scale shooter.

    in an entire YEAR of live service (plus the two first months of 2019)

    14 MONTHS, That's absolutely GARBAGE and unacceptable, and the fact that they're PRAISING THEMSELVES for this flawled live service is just mind boggling

    Get over yourself. This "garbage" you're still here playing.

    They've added 4 maps, 4 heros, a ton of skins, 3 vechicles, and weekend events since launch. They also reworked every hero with the addition of a hok card.

    If the community wanted more stuff, the community should've realized developing new stuff costs money. Instead, every one lost their minds at launch and the devs had to scrap the one way for the game to generate revenue after launch.

    4 maps? 3 vehicles? And you make a point but I'm sure most people have already said they'd happily pay for content if it was up to the mark..

    I think he is counting the BF2015 ported maps and Kessel (for small scale modes). Technically it's actually 5, since the Ewok Hunt map is also a ported one. For the vehicles he is counting the 3 vehicles from Geonosis (the two speeders + the AT-TE). I don't personally agree that this is acceptable (the Solo season could have been so much more), though.

    It’s not acceptable. Anybody that isn’t some developers brother or lives in reality knows that it’s completely unacceptable.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Defbored wrote: »


    Can they just leave their reddit praise bubble already???

    We've gotten

    1 new large map

    4 heroes

    0 weapons

    1 actually new vehicle(AT-TE)

    all the main core components of a large scale shooter.

    in an entire YEAR of live service (plus the two first months of 2019)

    14 MONTHS, That's absolutely GARBAGE and unacceptable, and the fact that they're PRAISING THEMSELVES for this flawled live service is just mind boggling

    Get over yourself. This "garbage" you're still here playing.

    They've added 4 maps, 4 heros, a ton of skins, 3 vechicles, and weekend events since launch. They also reworked every hero with the addition of a hok card.

    If the community wanted more stuff, the community should've realized developing new stuff costs money. Instead, every one lost their minds at launch and the devs had to scrap the one way for the game to generate revenue after launch.
    Let's just disregard the fact that EA has this toxic monopoly of one of the biggest franchises of all time and battlefront 2 is literally the only current star wars game being ''supported'' out there

    I assure you, if I had another options for star wars games outside of EA's rushed cash grabs, I'd be long gone before 2018 even began.
  • TheScape wrote: »
    Defbored wrote: »


    Can they just leave their reddit praise bubble already???

    We've gotten

    1 new large map

    4 heroes

    0 weapons

    1 actually new vehicle(AT-TE)

    all the main core components of a large scale shooter.

    in an entire YEAR of live service (plus the two first months of 2019)

    14 MONTHS, That's absolutely GARBAGE and unacceptable, and the fact that they're PRAISING THEMSELVES for this flawled live service is just mind boggling

    Get over yourself. This "garbage" you're still here playing.

    They've added 4 maps, 4 heros, a ton of skins, 3 vechicles, and weekend events since launch. They also reworked every hero with the addition of a hok card.

    If the community wanted more stuff, the community should've realized developing new stuff costs money. Instead, every one lost their minds at launch and the devs had to scrap the one way for the game to generate revenue after launch.

    4 maps? 3 vehicles? And you make a point but I'm sure most people have already said they'd happily pay for content if it was up to the mark..

    I think he is counting the BF2015 ported maps and Kessel (for small scale modes). Technically it's actually 5, since the Ewok Hunt map is also a ported one. For the vehicles he is counting the 3 vehicles from Geonosis (the two speeders + the AT-TE). I don't personally agree that this is acceptable (the Solo season could have been so much more), though.

    It’s not acceptable. Anybody that isn’t some developers brother or lives in reality knows that it’s completely unacceptable.

    You forgot the reddit clone wars Ojerk, it doesn't matter how DICE drip feds small ammounts of contents at them, they'll praise DICE every single time.
  • Defbored wrote: »


    Can they just leave their reddit praise bubble already???

    We've gotten

    1 new large map

    4 heroes

    0 weapons

    1 actually new vehicle(AT-TE)

    all the main core components of a large scale shooter.

    in an entire YEAR of live service (plus the two first months of 2019)

    14 MONTHS, That's absolutely GARBAGE and unacceptable, and the fact that they're PRAISING THEMSELVES for this flawled live service is just mind boggling

    Get over yourself. This "garbage" you're still here playing.

    They've added 4 maps, 4 heros, a ton of skins, 3 vechicles, and weekend events since launch. They also reworked every hero with the addition of a hok card.

    If the community wanted more stuff, the community should've realized developing new stuff costs money. Instead, every one lost their minds at launch and the devs had to scrap the one way for the game to generate revenue after launch.

    EA knew we wanted more stuff. They purposely left out content so they could charge us through loot boxes. And of course people lost their minds, they tried the loot box **** before and fans hated it yet they did it anyways. Fans of this game would gladly shower them with money but not if it's going to be a content casino. Look at Fortnite. 3 billion in profit for a free game. All revenue made through skins, emotes, cosmetics, etc. At this point this game needs a GoFundMe so EA/DICE can keep it's promise of free dlc's and the fans still get content.
  • Ugh reddit.. what a waste. Why have a community page if you're on that garbage
  • Controversial opinion here it seems, but they do deserve some credit.

    1) Amazing graphics, one of the best graphics on any game.
    2) How many of us would know how to code a game like this - I doubt it is easy.
    3) It is fun (yes regardless of the issues it has, you can still have fun playing this game)
    4) If you're that upset about the game, ask yourself why you're playing it - there must be a reason you play the game (some of you might not play the game, but I know from these forums a lot of the complainers do play it)
    5) They are adding content despite the failure at launch - The bad launch is their own doing, yes, but it would have been easy to say "Oh we're not making money now, let's just leave it." - Anakin Skywalker is coming out in a few days now. I daresay I feel it is odd that he wasn't in the game to begin with, but chin up guys, he's coming
    6) They put up with such a whiny community. Imagine if you made a game and literally everyone moaned about how it was not exactly how they wanted it. If they were to pander to everyone's wishes, everyone would have a massive nerf and things would be constantly changing like it does in Fortnite, which just gets annoying after a while.
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Every day I wish this game was Battlefield 3 with a Star Wars skin

    This, so much this. It’s what I’ve wanted since they got the nod to reboot the Battlefront name.

    To anyone attempting to drum up excuses for the lack of content and shift blame to EA: Dice made the choice to spread themselves thin and push forward with Battlefield 5 last fall, leaving this game in the state it was with little hope of actually turning things around. We’re also nearing one year since the progression travesty, no matter what side your on with that, each passing month diminishes the relevance of this excuse too.

    Star Wars LITERALLY prints money when done correctly, they chose to abandon this game and pursue greener pastures with BFV, that also hasn’t worked out as well as planned. The decisions and design choices they’ve made over the last four years has been head scratcher after head scratcher.

    Also agree with @Starwarsfanboosk_com about the monopoly on the SW name. Great for EA and EA only. Terrible for game players and it’s showing.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • You’re not gonna disrespect Dennis on my watch buddy
    o17gm3niv6qz.gif

    Do you know how hard it is being a glorified barista
    Ponds main

    Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Every day I wish this game was Battlefield 3 with a Star Wars skin

    This, so much this. It’s what I’ve wanted since they got the nod to reboot the Battlefront name.

    To anyone attempting to drum up excuses for the lack of content and shift blame to EA: Dice made the choice to spread themselves thin and push forward with Battlefield 5 last fall, leaving this game in the state it was with little hope of actually turning things around. We’re also nearing one year since the progression travesty, no matter what side your on with that, each passing month diminishes the relevance of this excuse too.

    Star Wars LITERALLY prints money when done correctly, they chose to abandon this game and pursue greener pastures with BFV, that also hasn’t worked out as well as planned. The decisions and design choices they’ve made over the last four years has been head scratcher after head scratcher.

    Also agree with @Starwarsfanboosk_com about the monopoly on the SW name. Great for EA and EA only. Terrible for game players and it’s showing.

    We need a well deserved Star Wars game.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • I dont think EA will ever make the game we are all really looking for. 2 battlefront attempts.. alot of people would've begged for that opportunity.
  • I dont think EA will ever make the game we are all really looking for. 2 battlefront attempts.. alot of people would've begged for that opportunity.

    No one will ever make the game that "we" all are looking for.

    Someone will always complain about something.
  • Defbored wrote: »
    I dont think EA will ever make the game we are all really looking for. 2 battlefront attempts.. alot of people would've begged for that opportunity.

    No one will ever make the game that "we" all are looking for.

    Someone will always complain about something.

    Pandemic did ... twice

    I had the pleasure of playing those games when they came out
  • It reminds me of that scene in Force Awakens where Rey is waiting in a line to get up to the counter and that thing was like "1/4 portion"............. So bleak and miserable a situation. Almost like being in jail and waiting for that small amount of food they think should feed a grown man. Rey looks around her and sees relics of a battle that happened before she was even born.

    I guess we should all just be thankful that they are still adding to this game well over a year later.
  • And people wonder why Sweden is on the path to societal collapse :smiley:
  • Defbored wrote: »
    I dont think EA will ever make the game we are all really looking for. 2 battlefront attempts.. alot of people would've begged for that opportunity.

    No one will ever make the game that "we" all are looking for.

    Someone will always complain about something.

    Complaining about complaining.
    Hi.
  • Well shall we see what the updates like when it lands and then decide who deserves praising?
  • SWymsa wrote: »
    And people wonder why Sweden is on the path to societal collapse :smiley:

    LMAO
  • SWymsa wrote: »
    And people wonder why Sweden is on the path to societal collapse :smiley:

    Savage
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • Admiral_Xen
    2665 posts Member
    edited February 22
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    And people wonder why Sweden is on the path to societal collapse :smiley:

    Savage

    a good word to describe the beneficiaries of their Daesh resettlement programe as well

    *ba dum tiss*
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

    Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    And people wonder why Sweden is on the path to societal collapse :smiley:

    Savage

    a good word to describe the beneficiaries of their Daesh resettlement programe as well

    *ba dum tiss*

    Marry me.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • That sub-reddit is nothing but cartoon kids and kool-aid drinkers, no wonder they pay more attention there than here.

    Regardless of whose fault it is (DICE, EA, or Disney), this game is a failure as far as a game that's well maintained, steady flow of content and balancing. Oh yeah, what about things like developer Q&As, livestreams, and community events thya the said were going to happen?

    Please don't say double XP weekends and hero/reinforcement/vehicle events are community events. Remember the community events from BF2015? Those were cool and engaging. Lowering battle points are not.
  • That sub-reddit is nothing but cartoon kids and kool-aid drinkers, no wonder they pay more attention there than here.

    Regardless of whose fault it is (DICE, EA, or Disney), this game is a failure as far as a game that's well maintained, steady flow of content and balancing. Oh yeah, what about things like developer Q&As, livestreams, and community events thya the said were going to happen?

    Please don't say double XP weekends and hero/reinforcement/vehicle events are community events. Remember the community events from BF2015? Those were cool and engaging. Lowering battle points are not.

    You're spot on. Excellent post.
    XBOX GT: Finest blah

  • Defbored wrote: »


    Can they just leave their reddit praise bubble already???

    We've gotten

    1 new large map

    4 heroes

    0 weapons

    1 actually new vehicle(AT-TE)

    all the main core components of a large scale shooter.

    in an entire YEAR of live service (plus the two first months of 2019)

    14 MONTHS, That's absolutely GARBAGE and unacceptable, and the fact that they're PRAISING THEMSELVES for this flawled live service is just mind boggling

    Get over yourself. This "garbage" you're still here playing.

    They've added 4 maps, 4 heros, a ton of skins, 3 vechicles, and weekend events since launch. They also reworked every hero with the addition of a hok card.

    If the community wanted more stuff, the community should've realized developing new stuff costs money. Instead, every one lost their minds at launch and the devs had to scrap the one way for the game to generate revenue after launch.

    You're such a tool

    I knew it was a matter of time before some 14 year old started the name calling.
  • Draxin wrote: »
    Defbored wrote: »
    I dont think EA will ever make the game we are all really looking for. 2 battlefront attempts.. alot of people would've begged for that opportunity.

    No one will ever make the game that "we" all are looking for.

    Someone will always complain about something.

    Complaining about complaining.

    I'm not complaining. I made a statement about how someone will always have something to complain about.

    The statement is bacisally saying that it is impossible to please everyone simultaneously.
  • Defbored wrote: »
    Draxin wrote: »
    Defbored wrote: »
    I dont think EA will ever make the game we are all really looking for. 2 battlefront attempts.. alot of people would've begged for that opportunity.

    No one will ever make the game that "we" all are looking for.

    Someone will always complain about something.

    Complaining about complaining.

    I'm not complaining. I made a statement about how someone will always have something to complain about.

    The statement is bacisally saying that it is impossible to please everyone simultaneously.

    You were subtly complaining. You can deny it if you want...but you were. Maybe reply with a smug comment, strawman, go off-topic and derail this, post some old and tired reaction image because you think its funny but in reality no-one really cares or even gives it a chuckle. Seeing as how that's a common retort used by many on these forums when they have no other excuse for being an ahem a*s*a* or are defeated in an argument they started with the limited knowledge they have.

    If you really aren't complaining then don't state the obvious latter of "how someone will always have something to complain about." We all know this...well maybe not all but most at the very least. Otherwise some will take it the wrong way.
    Hi.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!