criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Tell me when I’m playing against teams

Seriously. Just a little dot next to names indicating who’s teamed up. This way I can make an informed decision if I want to play that match.
My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...

Replies

• Will never happen. In small modes they are pretty easy to spot ( if they are not drunk)...trouble is Dice will more than likely match in solos as a priority
  • Jbstiner wrote: »
    Seriously. Just a little dot next to names indicating who’s teamed up. This way I can make an informed decision if I want to play that match.

Exactly why they won't do it is they know solo players will back out.
    Leading to premades crying they can never get games.
    DICE had the chance to include squad mechanics from the start but chose not to. The current squad system is to little to late and actually enhances the advantage a premade has in the game allowing them to avalanche spawn. they didn't even add voice.

Just keep backing out till you find a competitive game.
  • SWymsa wrote: »
    Jbstiner wrote: »

Exactly why they won't do it is they know solo players will back out.
    Leading to premades crying they can never get games.
    DICE had the chance to include squad mechanics from the start but chose not to. The current squad system is to little to late and actually enhances the advantage a premade has in the game allowing them to avalanche spawn. they didn't even add voice.

Sadly, I think this is why they won’t do this. If I am a solo player, I would definitely back out of an HvV match if I was going up against a four person team.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • SWymsa wrote: »

This is exactly what I do...
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • So even more people can quit ? Nah
    PSN: DarthLano19
  • Jbstiner wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »

This is exactly what I do...

Same. Once I figure out they are a team, of course.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • Omg this would be great. Playing teams is the biggest problem with balancing. Let's just give us the option and it will be sorted.
  • Ppong_Man12
    2061 posts Member
    edited February 25
    A simple indicator of if they’re in a group would be great, not sure why some are against it, never mind, of course I know.