criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

351,000 credits to unlock everything for the Annakin update

Prev1
Yep. Yep Awesome

Replies

• JediPacoElFlaco
    1077 posts Member
    edited February 25
    I have the same quantity.

And i wait the 60.000 credits free.

Unlock Anakin and some clone skins. Not bad!

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Not gonna lie, this is my favorite update so far.
  • 351,000 credits to unlock everything for the Annakin update. Yep. Yep Awesome
    Anakin - 35k
    Anakin skin - 40k
    Anakin Emotes - 8k
    Anakin Victory Poses - 8k
    Coruscant Guard bundle - 60k
    501st Elite Legion bundle - 60k
    41st Elite Officer - 20k
    91st Recon Officer - 20k
    104th Wolfpack Officer - 20k
    212th Attack Battalion Officer - 20k
    327th Sky Corps Officer - 20k

Looks like 311k to me, and with the free 60k in the crate that goes down to 251k. To get EVERYTHING.
  • JackTHorn wrote: »
    351,000 credits to unlock everything for the Annakin update. Yep. Yep Awesome
    Anakin - 35k
    Anakin skin - 40k
    Anakin Emotes - 8k
    41st Elite Officer - 20k
    91st Recon Officer - 20k

Looks like 311k to me, and with the free 60k in the crate that goes down to 251k. To get EVERYTHING.

You have to add 40k for the 501st and Coruscant Guard Phase I skins.
  • JayJedi wrote: »
    JackTHorn wrote: »
    Anakin - 35k
    Anakin skin - 40k
    Anakin Emotes - 8k
    41st Elite Officer - 20k
    91st Recon Officer - 20k

I thought the phase 1 skins came free with the Legion.
    JayJedi wrote: »
    Anakin - 35k
    Anakin skin - 40k
    Anakin Emotes - 8k
    41st Elite Officer - 20k
    91st Recon Officer - 20k

I thought the phase 1 skins came free with the Legion.

Don't think so. Besides the ones that come in the crate for the 41st, 91st, 104th, 212th and 327th, the CT said that Phase I skins would be common and cost 5,000 each.
  • Nice!
    I have 512k, and I'll need 251k.
    After seeing the new helmets of 91st corps, I'm planning to purchase them too. So I'll spend 311k.
    New items to spend credits raises my will to play.
    :-)
  • Anakin - 35k
    Anakin skin - 40k
    Anakin Emotes - 8k
    41st Elite Officer - 20k
    91st Recon Officer - 20k

Piscettios BF2 bank statement for this update:
    No activity

Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Also aren't we missing the Count Dooku skin that would cost 80,000 credits.
    I'm not going to buy the Phase Trooper helmets. I might upgrade the 91st helmet if it has very good outcome. I rarely play this legion.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Also aren't we missing the Count Dooku skin that would cost 80,000 credits.
    I'm not going to buy the Phase Trooper helmets. I might upgrade the 91st helmet if it has very good outcome. I rarely play this legion.

Another appearance for Dooku?
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    eh, won't be spending any.

Missing out

Not really, worthless clone skins and a hero I don't care about.

Such enthusiasm, I take it you aren't a prequel fan.
  • JackTHorn
    3634 posts Member
    edited February 25
    Also aren't we missing the Count Dooku skin that would cost 80,000 credits.
    God, is is the one where he's in his friggin pajamas? Ugh.

Bad enough they made a young Lando skin that (I hope) unintentionally looks like he's wearing pajamas, now they have to make a skin that for some godforsaken reason is intentionally pajamas... 9_9
    Missing out
    I'm fine with Star Wars Prequels, Rogue 1 was a good prequel to A New Hope, and though flawed Solo was a good Prequel for Han's Character.
    Hey! Empire and I agree on something! Somebody take a picture! :lol:
  • (Though ''fine" might be overstating it}
  • bfloo
    15027 posts Member

Missing out

I like the pt, cw had its good parts, lost interest in grinding out heroes and nothing in this update will make any of the modes better.

It is bad enough the clone rainbow party will have more colors, no different phases too.

Armored officer is a waste to me because I don't use the class, though it is about time.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Why would you want to waste credits on Crywalker?
  • im near 800k and I only buy what I actually want instead of buying everything so personally on my end im good.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Wait a second if we already bought the skins we're not paying for them again right?
  • Having 2.5 million & the owner of every skin & hero I can say I'm fine with the prices.
  • JayJedi
    298 posts Member
    edited February 25
    Wait a second if we already bought the skins we're not paying for them again right?

If you bought the clone skin crate, you just have to buy the officer skin (they are exchanging the original purchases for the newly updated Phase 2 versions and are giving everyone the Phase 1 versions of the skins that were released prior to this update.)
  • JayJedi wrote: »
    Anakin - 35k
    Anakin skin - 40k
    Anakin Emotes - 8k
    41st Elite Officer - 20k
    91st Recon Officer - 20k

349k, Anakin comes with a default victory pose.
    Anakin - 35k
    Anakin skin - 40k
    Anakin Emotes - 8k
    41st Elite Officer - 20k
    91st Recon Officer - 20k

1 correction. its only 6k for his victory poses. You get one for free with the character.
  • tenor.gif
    5chars
    Also aren't we missing the Count Dooku skin that would cost 80,000 credits.
    God, is is the one where he's in his friggin pajamas? Ugh.

Bad enough they made a young Lando skin that (I hope) unintentionally looks like he's wearing pajamas, now they have to make a skin that for some godforsaken reason is intentionally pajamas... 9_9

Dooku_Pajamas.jpg

Yup. The same that the dataminers found. Just like you I wouldn't like to have these either. A waste of a skin.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala

Missing out

I'm fine with Star Wars Prequels, Rogue 1 was a good prequel to A New Hope, and though flawed Solo was a good Prequel for Han's Character.

This answer deserves recognition, I don't agree, but I respect that.
  • Yep. Yep Awesome

Same old tired maps and modes, yep awesome :smiley:
  • Leave Dooku and his cool PJs out of this! 😢
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • I've just 151k... +60k from the update I'm still way too short in Cr to buy everything! And by earning about 120k a month, it will be long to buy what's missing! Hopefully next month's update will be less expensive.
  • jonci wrote: »
    I will gladly trade my 2.5 million credits for no LAG and no forced EOR MM.

Amen to that
  • Finally getting a solid hero but clones, could care less really. How about a death trooper or some shadow trooper skin’s please.
  • There is no way for me to save 2.5 million credits. There are other games and real life. Are you in school. And live at home. Go bowling or something.
  • DarthJ
    6457 posts Member
    I have 353k as of yesterday, so I shall have a grand total of 2k left after this update. Woop!
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • upon receiving the update, we will automatically obtain the 60,000 credits?
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    There is no way for me to save 2.5 million credits. There are other games and real life. Are you in school. And live at home. Go bowling or something.

No need to have a go at people about this purely because you can't save it up. It might be the only game they have or play. And credits are fairly easy to get even with an hour or 2 a play per day (you get 1500 only for doing daily challenges). No need to have digs about people and how they spend their time.

I wasn't I was trying to make a joke. I only play 8 games. Well only 8 out of 243 downloaded but only play 2. This one and ghost recon.

I only play 1 or 2 games a day for my crate then watching re-runs of supernatural.

So the joke is on me really.
  • DarthJ
    6457 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »
    There is no way for me to save 2.5 million credits. There are other games and real life. Are you in school. And live at home. Go bowling or something.

No need to have a go at people about this purely because you can't save it up. It might be the only game they have or play. And credits are fairly easy to get even with an hour or 2 a play per day (you get 1500 only for doing daily challenges). No need to have digs about people and how they spend their time.

I wasn't I was trying to make a joke. I only play 8 games. Well only 8 out of 243 downloaded but only play 2. This one and ghost recon.

I only play 1 or 2 games a day for my crate then watching re-runs of supernatural.

Ah my bad - hard day at work today haha. Thought it was unusual as you are a canny guy

I have 2 kids so I am generally limited to a couple of games too - game of choice currently being Hitman 2! Devs here could learn a lot from them about community engagement, roadmaps etc.
    PSN: ibrajoker59

Ah my bad - hard day at work today haha. Thought it was unusual as you are a canny guy

I have 2 kids so I am generally limited to a couple of games too - game of choice currently being Hitman 2! Devs here could learn a lot from them about community engagement, roadmaps etc.

I'm always telling my 7 kids to go out side. I even go with them. But I have this one kid that cares nothing about nature unless it's pubg, Aplex ,fort night battleroyal. The 4 girls stay frowning veggies one boy is trying to be a YouTube -er and the youngest boy is autistic and only cares about cars car games working on cars and the 501st and Rex.

With work wife kids even when I want too I can't play long. 180k creds
  • I only buy whats good, so far all I see is Anakins content and the coolest looking officer skin. Still waiting on Hooded maul and Ben-Kenobi.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Finally getting a solid hero but clones, could care less really. How about a death trooper or some shadow trooper skin’s please.
    Um, Death Trooper is already in the game. And the Death Trooper IS the canon Shadow Trooper.

But yeah, Empire needs customization. There's a lot they could do.
  • KlownShueS wrote: »

I feel ya, I basically only play Battlefront. Maybe one other game sometimes. And I only really get to play for a few hours twice a week.

Happily, you can make 14,000 credits per month just by logging in every day. Double that if you can do one easy challenge. That plus 5,000 to 10,000 credits per night of playing Multi-player, and I should be able to get everything I want.
  • I only buy whats good, so far all I see is Anakins content and the coolest looking officer skin. Still waiting on Hooded maul and Ben-Kenobi.

Agreed. Maul's crimson dawn skin would rock as well. But how Old Ben is not in game is beyond me.
    I have 353k as of yesterday, so I shall have a grand total of 2k left after this update. Woop!

Maybe this will stop people from saying how useless the credits are. :D

Missing out

This! If they made another movie set before ANH we would actually have a good Prequel Trilogy!