criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Give Palps Electrocute some kind of dmg

Raices
1128 posts Member
It will be almost useless now, and his "Rule of two" starcard is useless now too.

Replies

• I was gonna say no & then I seen the rule of two. Yeah that card is practically worthless now I would say let it do 60 damage
  • A lot of star cards are virtually worthless. It takes like 4 seconds to figure out what to run if you can read. I'd say make HOK and whatever regen cards a base trait that increases as your hero rises in level.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • A lot of star cards are virtually worthless. It takes like 4 seconds to figure out what to run if you can read. I'd say make HOK and whatever regen cards a base trait that increases as your hero rises in level.

I may not necessarily agree on a whole lot, but you could not have been more right about this one.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • d0kRX
    1392 posts Member
    edited February 27
    why what happened to pappy? Edit: oh I see, it doesn't appear like it really changes much. I mean, according to some palpatine was already really weak. So what if he's a teeny bit weaker.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • He's still a trooper killer. Which is exact;y what he was made for. He's not like Dooku who was made for anti-hero 1v1s. Each hero is not made to perform exactly the same in exactly the same situation. And they never will be. This ain't the basic copy/paste that the OG Battlefront 2 had. THis has far more diversity even between the lightsaber wielders