criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Go back to the old 2 emote system

TjPunx
1531 posts Member
This wheel is horrible. It was way easier to just hit left, or right, instead of this whole ordeal

Replies

• I don’t get why we just don’t have 4 emotes equipped at a time since there are 4 arrows on the Xbox and PS4 controllers.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • bfloo
    15027 posts Member
    we complain about things covering the screen so we get an emote wheel that covers the entire screen, good job listening.

81o6a7vum4di.png
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I don’t get why we just don’t have 4 emotes equipped at a time since there are 4 arrows on the Xbox and PS4 controllers.
    Because the bottom one controls the first/third person views.

TjPunx wrote: »
    This wheel is horrible. It was way easier to just hit left, or right, instead of this whole ordeal

I personally don’t mind the wheel, but I DEFINITELY want an option to have it as a wheel or just buttons.

• TjPunx
    1531 posts Member
    I just want either In a Game Chat during HvV, or the old emote back
  • They have this same sort of emote wheel in BO4 and it’s pretty bad. People always complained about the emotes being too slow and difficult to initiate. An emote wheel does nothing to help that, quite the opposite.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • bfloo wrote: »
    we complain about things covering the screen so we get an emote wheel that covers the entire screen, good job listening.

81o6a7vum4di.png

This.

I'm cool with emote wheel, but geez just reduce the size of that thing. It's awful the way it's displayed on the entire screen.

Make a small version and put on CENTER TOP where it will not interfer with gameplay.
  • I can't use the emotes now. This wasn't design to work with hand disabilities. This is completely useless.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala

exactly this! it seems so simple. the wheel is a little much in terms of mechanics
  • TjPunx
    1531 posts Member
    The wheel is way to annoying. Go back to the old way
  • Agree. Go back to old system. This wheel is annoying
  • TjPunx
    1531 posts Member
    GGAMA92 wrote: »
    Agree. Go back to old system. This wheel is annoying

Yes it is
  • If you know where an emote is on your wheel, you literally just swipe up real fast to it.

You dont have to look at the wheel every time
  • Cadoth
    1058 posts Member
    edited February 28
    I can't use the emotes now. This wasn't design to work with hand disabilities. This is completely useless.

And neither it was designed to work with hands...
  • Agree. If anything add the up D pad as a 3rd emote and leave it at that. Emote Wheel is terrible, clunky, disruptive and nobody asked for or even suggested it. People complained emotes were too slow initiating so what do they do? They slow it all down even more. Once again, baffling.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Spending time on emotes when we should be making more characters!