criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Anakin and Obi can retain their insane damage reduction for a very long time. Killswitch them?

When Palpatine could target enemies almost anywhere within his reach and LoS, you killswitched him. Now Anakin and Obi-Wan can retain their tremendously high damage reduction for a very long time in matches, maybe even for its entire duration, by constantly resetting the effect due to re-using the abilities which trigger this BUG.

This makes them almost immune to damage. I'm still BUG hunting for now, but after that I'll work on the videos. And I guarantee this BUG is happening.

However, you can't killswitch Anakin, the star of this update, nor also take Obi with him, it'd be a terrible idea. But they are soooo OP, the game is completely unfair.

What will you do? Maybe a Hotfix is in order?
@F8RGE
Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Well, they'll still exist.
But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Replies

• IronSoldier
    3228 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited February 27
    When Palpatine could target enemies almost anywhere within his reach and LoS, you killswitched him. Now Anakin and Obi-Wan can retain their tremendously high damage reduction for a very long time in matches, maybe even for its entire duration, by constantly resetting the effect due to re-using the abilities which trigger this BUG.

This makes them almost immune to damage. I'm still BUG hunting for now, but after that I'll work on the videos. And I guarantee this BUG is happening.

As and when you raise this i'll forward it over to the team.

Otherwise general feedback for Anakin can be left here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/130823/the-great-big-anakin-feedback-thread/p1
    The team are monitoring feedback as well as stats. Changes will/wont be made as necessary.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!