criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Just pick a hero already

TjPunx
1529 posts Member
edited February 28
It shouldn’t take 20 min to start a HvV match just because you want to play as Anakin
Post edited by TjPunx on

Replies

  • TjPunx wrote: »
    It shouldn’t take 20 min to start a HvV match just because you want to play as Anakin

    Amen
  • bfloo
    14971 posts Member
    This happens every time a new hero drops.

    Maybe next week it'll go back to normal.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • bfloo wrote: »
    This happens every time a new hero drops.

    Maybe next week it'll go back to normal.

    Hopefully. But I think that, since everyone is raving about Anakin being OP, this could last longer this time around.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

    What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    It shouldn’t take 20 min to start a HvV match just because you want to play as Anakin

    For me, since I still have 3 other heroes to upgrade besides Anakin on the LS, I will just pick one of those. Same with DS.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

    What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • TjPunx
    1529 posts Member
    edited February 27
    deleted
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    It shouldn’t take 20 min to start a HvV match just because you want to play as Anakin

    The hell you say... Everyone else is taking the opportunity to level him up fast, why can't I?
    EA/DICE still owe me 83 crafting part crates, with interest...
  • I am glad I can play as obi wan. I don’t care much about Anakin.
  • TjPunx
    1529 posts Member
    This why they need to offer 3 times XP to get players to decide whether they want to level up their other heroes, or power through leveling up Annie
  • bfloo
    14971 posts Member
    He's only been out a few hours and everyone dumped 35k - 75k credits for him, of course they are going to go all out to try and get him.

    75k if they blew 40k on the robes since someone wont understand the numbers.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • On average, you'll only get to play new hero 1 out of 8 games, but everyone wants to play him RIGHT NOW, so almost no one gets to play him while everyone waits endlessly for rooms to fill up, even if you have him selected. Your best bet? Make 3 friends, play with a group in HvV, and take agreed turns. That way you will get to play him once every 8 games, guaranteed.
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    Players from launch should have first dibs on the new heroes

    Lol. Joker.

    pH
  • It is expected, same thing happened with Dooku.

    People could try what I did; half game I would die and select a different hero so someone else can grab Dooku.

    share the love
  • Yeah, I despise this kind of carry-on. You weren't quick enough to select your chosen hero, suck it up and play as someone else, or bugger off.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    du2UASv.gif
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    Players from launch should have first dibs on the new heroes

    *OR* they could just give me my stolen crafting part crates and I'd level Ani up myself...

    Seriously, I'm like the last person who doesn't have everything all purp'd out
    EA/DICE still owe me 83 crafting part crates, with interest...
  • bfloo
    14971 posts Member
    TjPunx wrote: »
    Players from launch should have first dibs on the new heroes

    *OR* they could just give me my stolen crafting part crates and I'd level Ani up myself...

    Seriously, I'm like the last person who doesn't have everything all purp'd out

    That wouldn't work, you need to level up before you can spend them now
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • TjPunx wrote: »
    Players from launch should have first dibs on the new heroes

    *OR* they could just give me my stolen crafting part crates and I'd level Ani up myself...

    Seriously, I'm like the last person who doesn't have everything all purp'd out

    You’d need to get to levels 2,5,10,15 and 20 to be able to level up via crafting parts.

    pH
  • Yeah, I agree, but expect that for the next week or more
  • TjPunx
    1529 posts Member
    You can still use the crafting parts where you get a upgrade for 40 credits
  • The_Sith_Apprentice
    2540 posts Member
    edited February 27
    If, from what I’ve heard, and the bug that allows Anakin’s 90% damage reduction and Obi-Wan’s 80% damage reduction to remain 10 seconds after their abilites is true, I don’t blame people from quitting from the DS in HvV. If you are on the LS, and still have heroes to level up, just pick that hero if you don’t get Anakin. Your LS team should actually have a great chance of winning now.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

    What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • TjPunx
    1529 posts Member
    This is why they should have a 3x’s event for when a hero drops
  • TjPunx
    1529 posts Member
    It’s annoyingly to see players jump on the menu screen, then leave immediately. Sorry you couldn’t play as Annie
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    It shouldn’t take 20 min to start a HvV match just because you want to play as Anakin

    The hell you say... Everyone else is taking the opportunity to level him up fast, why can't I?

    If someone else has already picked him, get over it and pick someone else. Don't act like a pouty child and delay the game out of spite.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!