criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Issue with Hero Blasters in HvV

There appears to be an intermittent thing happening with hero and villain blasters in HvV.

The blaster primary fire stops working and only way to restore it is to respawn.

It's happened to me a few times today with Han and Boba. I don't know what triggers it.

I'm on PS4.

Replies

• i have had this happen to me two different times
    PSN: computerson
  • Could be caused by melee. Sometimes when I melee my blaster stops working afterwards. Meleeing again should restore functionality. Try that next time instead of respawning.

If it's something else then that's new. The melee thing has happened for a while now.
    [+3748 posts]
  • Happened to me playing Phasma this past weekend.
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Could be caused by melee. Sometimes when I melee my blaster stops working afterwards. Meleeing again should restore functionality. Try that next time instead of respawning.

If it's something else then that's new. The melee thing has happened for a while now.

Ah... I have a feeling you might be right and I'm pretty sure I was meleeing beforehand.

I'll give that a go next time. Thanks.