criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• "I've got your Artoo unit, I'm here with Ben Kenobi!" "Ben Kenobi?" "Come on, let's go!"

We need the R2-D2 Extraction on Death Star 1 from the first game ported to Battlefront 2. Make it so! Warp Nine Worf!
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • The only thing lacking in this great small trooper mode is more Extraction Maps .
  • Unless I misread the announcement any chance the new CW reinforcements could also be used for CW era Extraction maps? With the focus on PT I could see a new CW Extraction map being added with the additional port of a Sullust map for the best non hero objective based CQC mode in the game. Extraction just needs new maps.
    #StarWars-y
  • Chocolate Chip! :cookie:

More Extraction maps, yo!
  • 14 pages.. lol
    when will DICE react??
  • "I've got your Artoo unit, I'm here with Ben Kenobi!" "Ben Kenobi?" "Come on, let's go!"

We need the R2-D2 Extraction on Death Star 1 from the first game ported to Battlefront 2. Make it so! Warp Nine Worf!

That's a cool idea. Porting Phase 2 of Battle Station for an Extraction Map. I support it!

That's a cool idea. Porting Phase 2 of Battle Station for an Extraction Map. I support it!

Can't we have the whole thing? Star fighter battle and trench run too? It was the best game mode this battlefront series has ever had to date

Can't we have the whole thing? Star fighter battle and trench run too? It was the best game mode this battlefront series has ever had to date

I totally agree, it was a fun mode. But if we're talking just extraction maps here, and a lack of developer time/resources, I'd definitely take that R2 extraction phase, in and of itself, as an addition to the extraction map rotation.

I totally agree, it was a fun mode. But if we're talking just extraction maps here, and a lack of developer time/resources, I'd definitely take that R2 extraction phase, in and of itself, as an addition to the extraction map rotation.

Here here buddy. That was the best part of the mode. Next to the final phase then the first phase. Only because it was so easy. But yes to R2 Extraction.

Here here buddy. That was the best part of the mode. Next to the final phase then the first phase. Only because it was so easy. But yes to R2 Extraction.

3bcejcvbxkgh.jpg

#StarWars-y

yesssssssssss! always loved it
    I'm love sand
  • Chocolate Chip! :cookie:

More Extraction maps, yo!

Yum.
    Extraction needs more maps.
    #StarWars-y
  • Would like more Extraction Maps please
  • Just so we don't forget
    More Extraction Maps Please :)
  • Extraction maps??? Why yes! Yes please!
  • But sir! The chances of playing on the same two maps in Extraction is... literally 100%!

Please, more maps. Thanks.

Signed,
    A lot of people.
  • @F8RGE asking for feedback, here is another opportunity to request more Extraction maps.... Dew it!

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/130660/community-survey-february-2019#latest

Keep moving that cart forward. Extraction needs more maps.
    #StarWars-y
  • The carrier has stopped. Keep 'er movin' forward. More Extraction maps please and thank you!
  • Throw yourselves in front of DICE if you have to

More Maps please
  • Screaming into the void, it seems. MORE MAPS FOR EXTRACTION!
  • @F8RGE asking for feedback, here is another opportunity to request more Extraction maps.... Dew it!

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/130660/community-survey-february-2019#latest

Yep. The #1 thing on my list of improvements was: “more maps (especially for Extraction).”

More Extraction maps please!
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • DICE is really coming through for us with these updates. I hope the shift their attention to extraction maps soon🎊
  • Cloud City and Tatooine Streets are two maps in the game that I would use.
  • Extraction is the best mode in this game by far. No spawn timer, no partner spawn, no spawn killing, no vehicles, no heroes. Man, is this the best mode or what? Can we please get additional maps for Extraction? Show some love for this thing you have created. Devs, it WILL give you a feeling of pride and accomplishment, I promise! <3 <3 <3

This.
    There is some spawn trapping, but that’s about the only fault I can find.

• Just maps, just maps and only maps. Maps.
    #StarWars-y

Yep. The #1 thing on my list of improvements was: “more maps (especially for Extraction).”

Yes I did the same.
  • Have they changed Extraction to only one Wookie and one Deathtrooper? I´m sure it was two Wookies and two Deathtroopers before the update.
  • UNSANE_fan75
    1543 posts Member
    edited February 27
    TariboWest wrote: »
    Have they changed Extraction to only one Wookie and one Deathtrooper? I´m sure it was two Wookies and two Deathtroopers before the update.

To quote Kyle's mom: What-what-what???

To GIF Sheldon:
    TerrificSlushyBilby-size_restricted.gif

Didn't they get the memo? No nerfs, just more maps. Maps!

(I dunno, maybe this will bring balance....oh wait, this mode is already balanced) #leavewellenoughalone (gameplay I mean, not the quantity of maps)

Post edited by UNSANE_fan75 on
  • Not 1 new map or 2
    We need a few more to switch it up and make it fresh like launch
    Enforcers should only be based on planet and time line
  • TariboWest wrote: »
    Have they changed Extraction to only one Wookie and one Deathtrooper? I´m sure it was two Wookies and two Deathtroopers before the update.

I don't think it's changed: played last night and there were definitely 2 wookiees and 2 death troopers going at once.

Oh and by the way devs .....more maps please!

@forge or @IronSoldier any chance of an update/reply on this very long thread please? - getting feedback on topics like this is was one of my comments in the community survey to!
  • Be focused, relentless, effecient. More Maps please.
  • timbad_2 wrote: »

I don't think it's changed: played last night and there were definitely 2 wookiees and 2 death troopers going at once.

@forge or @IronSoldier any chance of an update/reply on this very long thread please? - getting feedback on topics like this is was one of my comments in the community survey to!

It's still 2 enforcers. Played last night. Whew!
  • DarthJ
    6569 posts Member
    Would love to see new extraction maps - Bespin especially
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • timbad_2 wrote: »

It's still 2 enforcers. Played last night. Whew!

Yes sorry guys my error. I coult swear there was only one enforcer on each side over 6 matches. I dont know, maybe they ware playing hide and seek or something.

And of course more maps please!
  • Just took the survey. I communicated the need for more maps for large and small modes, along with blasters.
  • WodiQuix wrote: »
    Just took the survey. I communicated the need for more maps for large and small modes, along with blasters.

My man!
    More Extraction maps please.
    #StarWars-y
  • Happy Friday! More Extraction maps, please. Thank you.
    00622918e06e97ec42449f4439b75f26.jpg
  • Sullust and Vardos!
  • More Extraction maps please!

• JackTHorn
    3651 posts Member
    It would be a great time to see a Clone Wars map hit Extraction, so we could see and show off some of these awesome Clone skins I've been trying to use.

I still can't see GA as being worth playing, and Blast gets boring after one or two rounds. My group has been playing some Strike so we can see the Clone skins, but that gets old after awhile too, it'd be nice to be able to switch back and forth sometimes between Strike and Extraction.

Clone Wars maps for Extraction please!
  • More Extraction maps please!

#StarWars-y
  • Chico
    395 posts Member
    More extraction maps you say? Yes please.
  • Chico wrote: »
    More extraction maps you say? Yes please.

• JackTHorn wrote: »
    It would be a great time to see a Clone Wars map hit Extraction, so we could see and show off some of these awesome Clone skins I've been trying to use.

I still can't see GA as being worth playing, and Blast gets boring after one or two rounds. My group has been playing some Strike so we can see the Clone skins, but that gets old after awhile too, it'd be nice to be able to switch back and forth sometimes between Strike and Extraction.

Yes it is time to add the other eras to Extraction. Which PT map or planet would you choose? As we discussed previously on this thread, or the other one, that many Extraction fans would be fine carving up portions of current maps if it means more maps for Extraction. Sure we would prefer the droid factory, Coruscant, Umbra, Mustafar but doubt we'll see the droid factory or those planets in this game. Also curious if these new reinforcements or any sections of the large mode would be workable for an Extraction map. After getting all the previous CW skins I have not purchased any of the new CW skins yet. After seeing them in game they look good. I'm leaning towards the 501st and Coruscant Guard. Got the credits to burn so why not?
    More maps for Extraction please.
    #StarWars-y
  • JackTHorn wrote: »

Yes! I would love to see more of my clones in a gamemode I could play consistently over and over again.