criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

HvV Balance since the Chosen One update

ZephanUnbound
2110 posts Member
edited February 28
Since the chosen one update yesterday, I'd estimate that I have played about 25 matches of HvV. Out of those 25, I have only seen the villain team win 3 times. In all but 4 of those 25 matches, the Anakin player was at the top of the leaderboard at the end of the game, the other 3 times the top character on the leaderboard was Boskk, Han, or Yoda (played by myself all 4 times) while the Anakin player was #2.

Anecdotal evidence I know, but methinks perhaps the balance might be broken by this update. Anakin and his Heroic Might seem to be the main culprit for the broken balance, as I keep running into people that don't seem to know not to attack Anakin while it is charging, allowing him to build it up to max damage and wipe out a whole team at once. Obi-Wan and his 10 second 80% damage reduction is the secondary culprit for the broken balance I'd say.
Post edited by ZephanUnbound on

Replies