criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

The great big Anakin feedback thread

Replies

• Maybe anakin could be balanced by taking extra damage from Sith abilities (Palpatine aura, Dooku lightning etc...) being susceptible to dark side.
  • I'm done playing this game until it's fixed
  • borisb
    13 posts Member
    well done for snapping the game- apart from the 'you were supposed to bring balance to the force' jokes, Anakin is basically unkillable and GA sucks (unless you are Anakin)
  • Colin777
    646 posts Member
    I hope you change something with his passionate strike, thats no where near his biggest issue, but i feel its over looked, make it so it just drains stamina or just make it so its doesnt knock heroes down or just fix saber stun
  • Yeah, lets not attack Anakin AT ALL. Especially when he is the target in HvV.

Just block, this works best with Iden, Bossk, Boba Fett.

And they call this "smart playing".

And just how fast is this **** ability cooldown anyway? And whats this "He is the chosen one" rubbish? Its a multiplayer game, balance makes or breaks it, no one cares for "lore", and besides Mr Chosen One got beaten by Dooku pretty hard in EP 2.

He also got his butt whupped by his son Luke who was at least 15 years older when he began his training (Anakin was already “too old” at 10 years), and left Dagobah before he’d completed it. Luke also didn’t have the benefit of a functioning Jedi Order, or years of apprenticeship with Kenobi, an official Jedi Knight, or masters like Windu (the creator and master of Form VI “Vaapad” saber combat) as a mentor. Even Asajj Ventriss basically kicked his butt (and gave him that scar as a memento) before he lost it and allegedly killed her.

Anakin may have been the Chosen One, but everything in canon says he never had the self-discipline to achieve his full potential. If the current trilogy is any indication, Rey is FAR more powerful than Anakin ever was, and only after a few days wrecking buildings and stuff on Ahch-To.
  • Raices
    1425 posts Member
    The developers did a fantastic job with Anakin and his abilities. He's the most powerful hero, as it should be. THANK YOU DICE--the latest update was worth the wait. This game finally has the top Jedi of all SW in it, and it's awesome. Anakin does NOT need a nerf. People keep saying he's overpowered and that that's unacceptable. It's totally acceptable that he's a major powerhouse. Who ever said there should be "equality" among heroes? Some heroes are stronger than others, plain and simple. That's a good thing. Anakin adds so much to this game now that it's amazing. Obi-Wan was never a stronger Jedi than Anakin--just more level-headed and with better self-control. That's why he won. He didn't beat Anakin in ROTS--he let Anakin destroy himself by making a tactical mistake out of his own arrogance. Remember--Dooku demolished Obi-Wan twice, but Anakin defeated Dooku.

As usual, something turns out good, haters hate, and the good thing ends up getting neutered and ruined. Thanks a lot, snowflakes. If I could turn off all further updates from DICE and enjoy this game as it currently is for the rest of the time I play it, I'd be happy.

Lol no, Yoda and Sidious should, the "chosen one" got cut in pieces before accomplishing anything.
  • borisb
    13 posts Member
    jonci wrote: »
    Less than 24 hours and calls for nerf, pathetic, people did the same when last lot came out, no nerfs were done, and no one bleating anymore, because they got used to playing against them. Don't play then simple.

Agree. Find ways to counter his powerful abilities (yes, doing nothing is a counter since two of Anakin’s abilities charge with the amount of damage he receives). If you don’t want to use brain cells finding counters to powerful hero abilities, don’t play against heroes.

Extraction is a wonderful non-hero game mode btw. ;)

Yeah me too. It's just like no one knows how to have fun

I am already getting tired of the nerf Anakin threads. I haven’t played with Anakin yet, but the CT outlined specific ways to counter his charge-up abilities (namely don’t attack him and keep block up/roll away) since it freezes him in place.

how do you block him as a trooper then?
  • borisb
    13 posts Member
    jonci wrote: »
    Less than 24 hours and calls for nerf, pathetic, people did the same when last lot came out, no nerfs were done, and no one bleating anymore, because they got used to playing against them. Don't play then simple.

yep- you're right- I won't play the game anymore
  • Colin777
    646 posts Member
    Lower damage on heroic might and the damage reduction on Anakin

Either get rid of saber stun or make it so his passionate strike doenst knock down enemys

Lower his health so he cant have a maxed 1,000

And decrease radius of retribution,

Just posting this again for example
  • Coach_GD wrote: »
    What a ridiculously OP character. As anything other an a hero you are screwed and even then you have to be really on top of your game to stand a chance, hoping the rest of his team are junk long enough to get him one on one. I have played near on 30 galactic assaults in the past 2 days since release and the light side have won 90% of them. I had a Friday evening in and set playing BF2 with my bro, but both of us have decided to down the game until an Anakin nerf is issued.

I love this game and have been playing several nights a week for the past half a year, but the last two days the fun has gone. A half decent player on the opposing team with Anakin and its a almost certain loss without some near perfect team coordination, and with him on your team its been pretty much a guaranteed victory. Sort it out EA. What the hell were you thinking. Do you even play-test your updates?

To all the "just run away" preachers, capture objective modes... go figure.

To all yelling "Just don't shoot him", you think I am yelling anything different to the other 15 fools on my team all laying into him? There's always going to be some numpty opening up a sentry mode on old Ani, when hes charging up to the full fall out range of an A-bomb.

And thats just heroic might, was attacking Anakin from behind as a hero... and retribution caught me and that was end game. Stuck frozen as mid-air rifle range target by a player who wasn't even looking at me.

Both myself and my bro are out until its fixed. I can imagine we won't be the only ones.

But that's "your fault" right? You were suppose to set up perfect conditions to counter him with your whole team that you can't communicate with right??

Haha. But yeah, I totally agree....Anakin is great IF your playing Anakin. For the rest of the troopers in GA this is quite game changing. But I'm sure one of the defenders will come along and tell me I'm a casual who wants everything handed to me (while they demand to keep too many advantages to their heroes).
  • My literal only complaint is that once the try hards get him in first minute of a match starting no one else gets a chance for the whole match. More a matchmaking issue than character though
  • Matt Lanter's voice doesn't sound like Matt Lanter.
    Anakin's saber doesn't switch off like it should, please note this bug.
    Other than that, I like him.
  • just made my first game with anakin... HVV...and i won...! played badly...missed a lot of keys...but won..team lose.. never happened in any game
  • My literal only complaint is that once the try hards get him in first minute of a match starting no one else gets a chance for the whole match. More a matchmaking issue than character though

And then when they lose a match they all quit. 😂😂
  • Grinch
    246 posts Member
    Matt Lanter's voice doesn't sound like Matt Lanter.
    Anakin's saber doesn't switch off like it should, please note this bug.
    Other than that, I like him.

That's because Triangle is the normal switch off button but that is tied up with Anakin's retribution.
    "-Need more Lemon Pledge"
    tumblr_m2y1yfKBMg1r0eo86o8_250.gif
  • Grinch
    246 posts Member
    My literal only complaint is that once the try hards get him in first minute of a match starting no one else gets a chance for the whole match. More a matchmaking issue than character though

Be funny if the devs just took away Anakin's battle points. No nerf, just no points --so no podium glory.
  • Grinch
    246 posts Member
    Coach_GD wrote: »
    What a ridiculously OP character. As anything other an a hero you are screwed and even then you have to be really on top of your game to stand a chance, hoping the rest of his team are junk long enough to get him one on one. I have played near on 30 galactic assaults in the past 2 days since release and the light side have won 90% of them. I had a Friday evening in and set playing BF2 with my bro, but both of us have decided to down the game until an Anakin nerf is issued.

I love this game and have been playing several nights a week for the past half a year, but the last two days the fun has gone. A half decent player on the opposing team with Anakin and its a almost certain loss without some near perfect team coordination, and with him on your team its been pretty much a guaranteed victory. Sort it out EA. What the hell were you thinking. Do you even play-test your updates?

To all the "just run away" preachers, capture objective modes... go figure.

To all yelling "Just don't shoot him", you think I am yelling anything different to the other 15 fools on my team all laying into him? There's always going to be some numpty opening up a sentry mode on old Ani, when hes charging up to the full fall out range of an A-bomb.

And thats just heroic might, was attacking Anakin from behind as a hero... and retribution caught me and that was end game. Stuck frozen as mid-air rifle range target by a player who wasn't even looking at me.

Both myself and my bro are out until its fixed. I can imagine we won't be the only ones.

Good stuff. I was on a team today that utterly handed the LS an *****-whooping. I was first on my team with Bossk on Kamino with 57 eliminations. We marched all the way to the end and won handily. The other team was horrible. But guess who got first place overall with 9 bazillion-trillion eliminations? Thousands of points ahead of me in second place. For basically doing nothing but hiding and using Heroic Might when it came off cool-down., then running and hiding again.

The most fun I have had in days is when my officer punched Anakin in the face (while he was doing his god-mode) and killed him with two punches (he was already low on health). Oh and when I froze him with Kylo and then stepped back and let Phasma melt him down. That was pretty funny.
  • If he is to be balanced, which I still don't think is really necessary, I would:
    Remove his health buff card and replace it with a regen, maybe drop health by 50
    Increase the amount of damage or whatever needed to charge retribution and decrease damage reduction to 80%
    For Heroic Might I would just drop the damage reduction to 70% maybe even 60% but that's pushing it.
  • Surreal the Devs have not addressed the OHK on full hp heroes through walls, behind doors, etc. happening in nearly every GA match. Oh, and blocking working about 50% of the time now. Game is in its worst state yet.
  • Peepzilla wrote: »
    Surreal the Devs have not addressed the OHK on full hp heroes through walls, behind doors, etc. happening in nearly every GA match. Oh, and blocking working about 50% of the time now. Game is in its worst state yet.

I agree with the blocking. I dnt block blaster fire 90% of the time. Enemies seem to tho which makes me think it's connectivity rather than game [email protected]
  • The irony here is that those against the incoming Anakin tweaks are baby-raging themselves over losing an OP mechanic that OHK full hp villains through walls, doors and objects. Video evidence of this broken mechanic and they still want him untouched. They want others to git gud, however they need to look in the mirror. Relying on that ability to secure massive amounts of unearned kills makes you the scrub, and the true top tier players don't need that to achieve high score.

Can't wait for the fix.
  • ACrusaderKnight1
    22 posts Member
    edited March 2
    The developers did a fantastic job with Anakin and his abilities. He's the most powerful hero, as it should be. THANK YOU DICE--the latest update was worth the wait. This game finally has the top Jedi of all SW in it, and it's awesome. Anakin does NOT need a nerf. People keep saying he's overpowered and that that's unacceptable. It's totally acceptable that he's a major powerhouse. Who ever said there should be "equality" among heroes? Some heroes are stronger than others, plain and simple. That's a good thing. Anakin adds so much to this game now that it's amazing. Obi-Wan was never a stronger Jedi than Anakin--just more level-headed and with better self-control. That's why he won. He didn't beat Anakin in ROTS--he let Anakin destroy himself by making a tactical mistake out of his own arrogance. Remember--Dooku demolished Obi-Wan twice, but Anakin defeated Dooku.

As usual, something turns out good, haters hate, and the good thing ends up getting neutered and ruined. Thanks a lot, snowflakes. If I could turn off all further updates from DICE and enjoy this game as it currently is for the rest of the time I play it, I'd be happy.

Your a total **** if you think the devs did a good job on this character , like beyond any level of human stupid out there. It has nothing to do with people being snowflakes, it has to do with a mechanic that doesn’t have the right to be in a FPS. This isn’t a raid group on final fantasy you can all chat with on mic’s and strategize a boss fight, this is I repeat a first person shooter. People will always attack during that mechanic. Don’t sit here and talk Star Wars lore, if the game followed Star Wars lore emperor palpatine could mind control both sides of the teams to his will, last time I checked yoda and Luke both far out matched Anakin, **** Kylo Ren can stop bullets , lets put that in the game, or let’s put Luke in where he can fight only with a hologram form and receive no damage, let’s put palpatine with his true power where he can mind control everyone from a different planet or put snoke in where he can force choke people from ships galaxies away, like dude **** with your lore justification of a terribly designed FPS character. I’m happy for you plebs who can finally kill people with a hero because of broken mechanics. The characters were close enough to equal , like **** light side already had yodas massive health boost, Rey’s ridiculous radar, landos stun, Lela’s across the map laser one shot pistol, obi wans crazy damage mitigation, chewies stun, Hans invisible nuclear grenades , last thing game needed was a character that can jump in front of 15 people and press triangle and wipe all them. Again I think you must have been born on crack, brain damaged cause this was the stupidest thing ea has ever done. You think micro transactions killed this game, give anakin one week to destroy it . ‘Fantastic job with anakin’ lobotomized ****!

omg this comment made my day. I posted a thread on getting screwed by Anakin and was mad about the whole situation but this was awesome, well said dude.
    Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

• Scrubs will be scrubs lmao. You guys think anakins overpowered because you've been playing with and actually justifying completely ***** and totally underpowered Heroes since launch, and steadily nerfing those that were even remotely good.

In hindsight all of Vader's stat nerfs should have been reverted. Palpatines regen should go back to 300. Rey needs back the damage reduction on the charge. Boba's rockets at launch were nothing even close to this. Bossks mines didn't need less damage. The list could literally go on for pages. Blame yourselves for shooting the darkside in the foot with all the nerf herding you do.

This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited March 2
    Count dooku is a joke against infantry. Doesn't at all feel or play like the count dooku portrayed in either the clone wars series or the movies. Easy to take down and troopers have no reservation about rushing him with vanguard. The same could honestly be said of Vader, too slow and too stupid with a choke thats functionally a self stun in galactic assault. Kylo ren just gets tied up in rolls as usual. I don't even have to mention how ***** luke is. It really is pathetic and I'm tired people being ok with the state that their in. Suggesting stupid things like simply 20 more saber damage on luke and other marginal buffs isn't going to cut it. Lmao, Anakin just opened up a dialogue with just how powerful Heroes should be, and I'm all he glad for it.

To take him down In GA I actually have to coordinate with my team and have a strategy. Mindlessly Rushing him and roll-shooting with vanguard, grenades, bullying him with aerials and other gimmicky strategies just aren't as effective anymore, and all the better for it.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • thelasteverjedi
    1595 posts Member
    edited March 2
    Count dooku is a joke against infantry. Doesn't at all feel or play like the count dooku portrayed in either the clone wars series or the movies. Easy to take down and troopers have no reservation about rushing him with vanguard. The same could honestly be said of Vader, too slow and too stupid with a choke thats functionally a self stun in galactic assault. Kylo ren just gets tied up in rolls as usual. I don't even have to mention how **** luke is. It really is pathetic and I'm tired people being ok with the state that their in. Suggesting stupid things like simply 20 more saber damage on luke and other marginal buffs isn't going to cut it. Lmao, Anakin just opened up a dialogue with just how powerful Heroes should be, and I'm all he glad for it.

To take him down In GA I actually have to coordinate with my team and have a strategy. Mindlessly Rushing him and roll-shooting with vanguard, grenades, bullying him with aerials and other gimmicky strategies just aren't as effective anymore, and all the better for it.

This issue is not who's working and who's not.

The issue is server lag. If my trooper is running in a straight line, my saber swing will hit 100% of the time.

If the trooper is moving in all random directions, my saber swing will miss at least 50% of the time.

This tells me that where I am swinging is not where he is registered on the server.

It is possible that the person with the lower ping has a massive advantage.

So instead of saying to people git gud, we should say move closer to AWS.

My ping is 170ms to Oregon and 220ms to Virginia.
  • Count dooku is a joke against infantry. Doesn't at all feel or play like the count dooku portrayed in either the clone wars series or the movies. Easy to take down and troopers have no reservation about rushing him with vanguard. The same could honestly be said of Vader, too slow and too stupid with a choke thats functionally a self stun in galactic assault. Kylo ren just gets tied up in rolls as usual. I don't even have to mention how **** luke is. It really is pathetic and I'm tired people being ok with the state that their in. Suggesting stupid things like simply 20 more saber damage on luke and other marginal buffs isn't going to cut it. Lmao, Anakin just opened up a dialogue with just how powerful Heroes should be, and I'm all he glad for it.

This issue is not who's working and who's not.

The issue is server lag. If my trooper is running in a straight line, my saber swing will hit 100% of the time.

If the trooper is moving in all random directions, my saber swing will miss at least 50% of the time.

This tells me that where I am swinging is not where he is registered on the server.

It is possible that the person with the lower ping has a massive advantage.

So instead of saying to people git gud, we should say move closer to AWS.

My ping is 170ms to Oregon and 220ms to Virginia.

That literally has jack to do with anything I just said. If anakin or any hero is lagging and can't even get his/her abilities or a saber swing off, it's totally a server issue or your internet. It has nothing to do with design and thats what I'm getting at.

Every Hero needs an ultimate, almost every other saber user is underpowered in GA and just too easy to take out side by side compared to anakin. Even if you guys successfully cut down his Heroic might, he'd still be leaps and bounds above literally the entire cast. And people are actually ok with that, I think it's stupid, and needs to change. first things first. Revert all the nerfs and handicapping you guys did to Vader. Buff Dookus lightning. It's range is ***** and troopers can actually dodge and resist it, trash. Kylo needs an ultimate where he freezes any bullets shot at him and it insta kills targets at a range slightly smaller than anakins, but he's not immobilized while using it.

Theres plenty of material to work with here, right now the other Heroes just aren't as fun to play. Is some cases others are totally unplayable in Galactic assault. Chewbacca anybody? Lmao, I'd do more damage with the enforcer. Trash. FIX IT, all of it.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Ppong_Man12
    2769 posts Member
    edited March 2
    Bads never gonna get it bro. By this logic we should have long had an all infantry mode by now being balance is now all of a sudden of such importance, oh never mind, that’s only in HvV, my bad.

Then saying any scrub can play Anakin in HvV is the same as saying any scrub can play a hero in GA vs guess what, weaker underpowered infantry, yet no one seems to mind. The HvV guys done got their blood pressure up on this one.
  • Yeah, lets not attack Anakin AT ALL. Especially when he is the target in HvV.

Just block, this works best with Iden, Bossk, Boba Fett.

And they call this "smart playing".

And just how fast is this **** ability cooldown anyway? And whats this "He is the chosen one" rubbish? Its a multiplayer game, balance makes or breaks it, no one cares for "lore", and besides Mr Chosen One got beaten by Dooku pretty hard in EP 2.

He also got his butt whupped by his son Luke who was at least 15 years older when he began his training (Anakin was already “too old” at 10 years), and left Dagobah before he’d completed it. Luke also didn’t have the benefit of a functioning Jedi Order, or years of apprenticeship with Kenobi, an official Jedi Knight, or masters like Windu (the creator and master of Form VI “Vaapad” saber combat) as a mentor. Even Asajj Ventriss basically kicked his butt (and gave him that scar as a memento) before he lost it and allegedly killed her.

Anakin may have been the Chosen One, but everything in canon says he never had the self-discipline to achieve his full potential. If the current trilogy is any indication, Rey is FAR more powerful than Anakin ever was, and only after a few days wrecking buildings and stuff on Ahch-To.

Most of this. Luke was the one who ultimately fulfilled the prophecy and brought balance to the Force. And Yoda is easily the most powerful Jedi.

giphy.gif
  • I've said this before, but imo the only thing that needs changed is the max damage to heroic might. It should do max 400-500hp. Maybe he could have the cooldown increased by a few seconds so its not abused. And maybe his passionate strike shouldn't knock down an enemy but just break their block and do it's damage. That means a follow-up is still possible, but can be dodged instead of just an instant double hit.
  • ID_8615
    793 posts Member
    Anakin is waaaaaay toooooo powerful for Galactic Assault. Totally cheater. Dooku is a close 2nd.

Heroes & Villains in general have no place in Galactic Assault. Beating up helpless grunts does not make one heroic. Wars not make one great. someone once said. And, yet, DICE is going full-on with making sure the grunts continue to get sliced and diced like nobuddy's business.

In G.A., grunts are the heroes.
  • For those saying Whinykin isn't overpowered, in most HvV matches he is scoring 3x higher than the nearest player. That's not the player is great, it's that he can do aoe like the Emp way back. I was just going to ignore it and figure out tactics to counter him but his 4th ability literally has grabbed me while I was behind a huge pillar on Naboo throne room. Another time he yanked me from out of a different room completely. I've consistently seen his scoring up in the 10k range while the rest of us, his own teammates included, are barely at 3-5k. So, as with the Emperor past, once a solid tactic is developed he probably won't be so bad but as of right now...he's the new Emperor. I forsee his being adjusted real soon.
    "I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me, aaaand now I have a lightsaber!"
  • Kamykatz
    236 posts Member
    edited March 2
    In this update: more atrocious lag! Every time I played Anakin, and also Obi-Wan and Dooku for that matter, I would encounter a situation, usually after having used one of my powers, where I couldn't activate the block anymore. This bug already happened back with the Dooku update but now has raised its head again, uglier than before.

People cry cheat all around, but in fact it's glitches, bugs and L.A.G.

While I enjoy playing Anakin (I like the idea of a fourth power that fills up; other characters could use one, too), the game itself is becoming more and more unplayable with every update (and esp. around update weekends). With 18 ms to my ping site, I should be able to enjoy a snappy, smooth gameplay (like in Arcade), not this mess. This is the number one issue to fix (but as experience has shown me with Battlefield 1, it will probably stay and only get worse).
  • grimmace2 wrote: »
    JediJulius wrote: »
    It primarily charges from him eating damage while charging it. Just don't attack him and the radius will be much smaller and damage will be much lower. It's like a 360 super Yoda Unleash.

So if you don't attack him, how you gonna kill him?[/quot
    grimmace2 wrote: »
    JediJulius wrote: »
    It primarily charges from him eating damage while charging it. Just don't attack him and the radius will be much smaller and damage will be much lower. It's like a 360 super Yoda Unleash.

So if you don't attack him, how you gonna kill him?

Don't attack him only during his force charges. After he release them, attack.
  • Evo911
    267 posts Member
    Currently all GA games ended with Anakin 1st, with 2 times the points of the 2nd. Almost Impossible to enter naboo, is just running all over, doing his things and disappear.

This plus the restricted map I think i'm done with this game who was a good game turning into a ridiculous customer joke..

Shame on you EA / Dice
  • If the radius of Retribution gets lowered I'd like it to charge faster when receiving damage.
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements
    Heroes vs Villains Improvements
    Staff Strikes Improvement

m3s3leriptmd.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

I will not stop complaining until DICE update Leia's Hoth skin's sideburns and add some for Rey!!

• KresusFIN
    2801 posts Member
    You "counter" him on GA with Stinger Pistols. Sure, you will probably die, and get a LOT of friends killed, but if that's what it takes to down him, then eh. The damage buildup will kill him.

Still waiting for Blaster heroes to get a potential 1k nuke and then delight in the irony as the sabershill crowd cries foul. It's like Order 66 didn't even happen in whatever fanfiction world these people live in.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • I'm a bit late to the party here but I finally played him in HvsV. Came in top of the boards in first place, even though I had no star cards and pretty much no idea what I was doing. Got to level 3, and what are the first cards I get? More health and more lightsabre damage! I mean, I had fun, but I felt pretty guilty at the same time :)
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    You "counter" him on GA with Stinger Pistols. Sure, you will probably die, and get a LOT of friends killed, but if that's what it takes to down him, then eh. The damage buildup will kill him.

Still waiting for Blaster heroes to get a potential 1k nuke and then delight in the irony as the sabershill crowd cries foul. It's like Order 66 didn't even happen in whatever fanfiction world these people live in.

Stinger doesn't work against Anakin's with HoK. They by the time you even stack enough shots, HM has already been triggered on your spawn and half your team has been eliminated including you. Because of that, you'd need to inflict over 400 damage just to even eat into his max health. However, you have then just vuilt up his retribution, so after several spawn massacres, he's got another way to kill everyone in the spawn.

Most of these players are doing all of this without a lvl 25 Anakin too. Once, you get him there, you're practically in God mode, especially with all the other team buff characters on the LS.
  • KresusFIN
    2801 posts Member
    It'll be fine. The HoK will trigger from the initial blast, when he hasn't(presumably) lost any health yet. It's only after he's repulsed, that the damage buildup from multiple stings will kick in, and he'll start really feeling it.

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

• Smattonellus
    819 posts Member
    edited March 2
    Everybody now is concerned about Anakin's power, but I wanted to try something different and talk about some tweaks I find would be useful.

First, while he's charging heroic might there should be some kind of warning, retribution has a very distinctive sound and it let everyone know when it's being used, do the same with heroic might.

I don't find his keybinds make much sense, pull should be in the left slot same as Kylo, passionate strike on the right slot and heroic might in the middle, like Luke's repulse.

What do you think?

Edit: thinking of it a visual warning like when getting targeted by a turret or orbital strike would be the most logic choice, and an audio warning to boost.
  • Isn't he supposed to be OP ?
  • KresusFIN
    2801 posts Member
    Isn't he supposed to be OP ?

Yep. He was already OP on paper, even before they released him. Even if they bring him down to the same levels the CT promised he'd be, he'll still be the strongest saber hero ingame.

I find it somewhat curious how everyone's up in arms about Anakin being the chosen one or whatever flimsy way they try to justify him shattering any semblance of HvV balance.

But that hypocrisy dies down the second someone mentions Yoda or Palpatine. Both of whom were always portrayed as stronger than Anakin was, or ever would become, as it turns out.

y6qvidach2x9.png

• Raices
    1425 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Isn't he supposed to be OP ?

Yep. He was already OP on paper, even before they released him. Even if they bring him down to the same levels the CT promised he'd be, he'll still be the strongest saber hero ingame.

I find it somewhat curious how everyone's up in arms about Anakin being the chosen one or whatever flimsy way they try to justify him shattering any semblance of HvV balance.

But that hypocrisy dies down the second someone mentions Yoda or Palpatine. Both of whom were always portrayed as stronger than Anakin was, or ever would become, as it turns out.

100%
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    Still early and not everyone has purple cards for him yet but so far all I can say is...
    s1cg2jfogwe7.gif
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.