criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Next Heroes & Villains Needed To Be Added, Now That Anakin Is Released.

Hi Everyone, It’s been a while since I last visited this forum to share my strong opinions about “Star Wars Battlefront 2” and especially the ‘Heroes & Villains’...Until now where we finally have Anakin Skywalker added to this title.

I have ideas for DICE and EA Games for other characters who I strongly think do need to be introduced into this game for the following months ahead, from March to December 2019.

Here’s a quick photo rundown of who I’m expecting EA and DICE to actually added and it’s a must I think to have these characters introduced this year. And please note that these ‘5 Lots of Character Matchups’ will be followed up by a few more additional Characters which I have in mind, and I’ll be sharing those ones in this thread soon.

1. PADME AMIDALA vs AURRA SING.

* PADME AMIDALA:

jwkbvss2pmn6.jpeg
7ax11g2mizh3.jpeg
jo1cju27n5ck.jpeg
0kmtwub1c0o9.jpeg
i98g3wny40l4.jpeg
uvttewsy8at7.jpeg
rnh2ciwt546h.jpeg
wpozujgxdbvw.png
99m3k2jenb6k.jpeg
5m576j7tqnnh.jpeg
gbalew9cht1y.jpeg
h4slafut5tjq.jpeg
ek6ao2e9fy24.jpeg
7fw5kf4p3phr.jpeg
00zfb3dwa1y1.png

* AURRA SING:

8cl8nl2cxwnh.jpeg
hgk3kvapqfh7.jpeg
rzclaza9jtay.jpeg
y6zery0urpzh.jpeg

2. AHSOKA TANO vs ASAJJ VENTRESS.

* AHSOKA TANO:

a7b4e3qv5ls2.jpeg
fyp98mwa68qn.jpeg
cl6c9acegzjn.png

* ASAJJ VENTRESS:

k5pzzr7c5s08.jpeg
y5tjzka32mml.jpeg
ndarb6s12wmp.jpeg
wfjd2iof3bdd.jpeg
ltfx0rj9jq8h.jpeg

3. MACE WINDU vs JANGO FETT.

* MACE WINDU:

jfbezhpbf4sp.jpeg
daljdg4ddtgy.jpeg
4p2od3g311ai.jpeg

* JANGO FETT:

rmd7oqks94wa.jpeg
anyn3ufa0pkb.jpeg
xcufyb1ccq7f.jpeg
gghmopc01bmu.jpeg
fj6ftvay71a5.jpeg

4. CAPTAIN REX vs CAD BANE.

* CAPTAIN REX:

wtndah8m9ja1.jpeg
8ilh7gt1ppu8.jpeg
2k4hplmqoyqw.jpeg
axjvijbn23vv.jpeg
3z9y8zjg70e4.jpeg
fnit7d3r68iw.jpeg

* CAD BANE:

j14vmri6v3bd.jpeg
hvq2ayn4dp33.jpeg
qp6k2acfpujm.jpeg
rr12dw982jvv.png
3di5o7tnqi10.jpeg
4zyle14i7hmi.jpeg
tmttgid4kdu7.png

5. POE DAMERON vs GENERAL HUX.

* POE DAMERON:

uuomx0dcga09.jpeg
ua2sdbutmq2o.jpeg
kn0rkt9o7ph9.jpeg
p7avqgia4afa.jpeg
32ql7te91eee.jpeg
9907dgim7sor.jpeg
gilqm5601dzn.jpeg
geas58zd2qoc.jpeg

* GENERAL HUX:

kgzessc4798g.jpeg
kj574702jlec.jpeg
hju5ds9mxvnl.jpeg
v4kcn0eb4utw.png
p4hh9k1m8pl3.jpeg
1go1yt9bxwi8.jpeg

Replies

• cool suggestions. do you think Jyn & Krennic will make it to battlefront ii?
  • KresusFIN
    2716 posts Member
    Jyn / Cassian or Krennic.

After that, we're done with heroes for atleast a year or two, instead focusing exclusively on weapons and maps. Maybe even a new class. Stuff like that.

And if we do add more heroes, for the love of god, no more lightsabers -_-

Hopefully.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • We've got enough prequel heroes ATM. I'd like to see the OT and NT make a few additions.
  • masontcarr wrote: »
    cool suggestions. do you think Jyn & Krennic will make it to battlefront ii?

Yes I think so they’d add them for this game, but that depends I think on when exactly and if EA and Dice choose to add in “Star Wars Rebels” characters first or not. I’m actually just about to add up here my next few suggestions of who else I think needs to be included...and Jyn and Krennic are 2 of them. Also like to see Qi’ra and Dryden Vos.

• KresusFIN wrote: »
    Jyn / Cassian or Krennic.

After that, we're done with heroes for atleast a year or two, instead focusing exclusively on weapons and maps. Maybe even a new class. Stuff like that.

And if we do add more heroes, for the love of god, no more lightsabers -_-

Hopefully.

Hahaha! Oh gosh yes I am up for new maps 100% as the game needs more and better maps for sure, but I think we’re still going to get a load of New Characters and Content as well. I’d also love to see New Skins and Emotes....I’m so waiting for Old Kenobi and Battle Damaged Vader they’d look awesome.
  • We've got enough prequel heroes ATM. I'd like to see the OT and NT make a few additions.

Nah! Never enough Heroes and Villains.
  • AdnamaAviv
    84 posts Member
    edited March 2
    Ok everyone here’s the continuation of my ideas of which New Characters need to be included in “Battlefront 2” :

6. KANAN JARRUS vs SEVENTH SISTER.

* KANAN:

33esej7xqmqp.jpeg
    xophzmxnev9c.jpeg
    ksnwha95mau8.jpeg
    37667atj79ie.jpeg
    h27tloqbr2r3.png

* SEVENTH SISTER:

ui8yfr71vshr.jpeg
    8zfbfge5kmc7.jpeg
    pzzbqtory3ub.jpeg
    fjhmxw22xvu1.jpeg
    sm65u1q4thj5.jpeg

7. SABINE WREN vs GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN.

* SABINE:

nv1xwcmzhgpm.jpeg
    q9gkpqqoazi1.jpeg
    jxvuw2rxaq8m.jpeg
    5ay0863n6aie.jpeg
    c3q91gmznub1.jpeg
    lnhh6p34k8dy.jpeg
    ar6pdbphcwdz.jpeg
    yn0u5ke6kkr8.jpeg
    u2h2f31x4sx8.jpeg
    vuepp2hfei4u.jpeg
    idy9l6xl0eh0.jpeg
    u1ivh0ss1zf1.jpeg

* GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN

6l91u1nlixlk.jpeg
    cgyltobklmdn.jpeg
    6c8o3xuwxq09.jpeg
    cam4oskk5gg1.jpeg
    qzcye6m7hwzx.png

8. EZRA BRIDGER vs GRAND INQUISITOR.

* EZRA:

yg058e6eryfv.jpeg
    sfan2xpgiudp.jpeg
    a2r9j0fhjzjm.jpeg
    94kipg6zq3gs.jpeg
    bmtbugf18b0z.jpeg
    2vh5yz8wq8cn.jpeg
    zzdf8giaa9ci.jpeg

* GRAND INQUISITOR:

8dkqesn3cxw5.jpeg
    8eh0a0kb6ffz.jpeg
    tz6vzkdw7ahc.jpeg
    xlavagxt3m4m.jpeg
    323zawmdm09e.jpeg
    q4s8gci8o511.jpeg

9. QI’RA vs DRYDEN VOS.

* QI’RA :

padudtt83rig.jpeg
    c5lgqaye9o8w.jpeg
    tqrokc9yfdtk.jpeg
    y4x9m96g5lcl.jpeg
    7z1tnciqq1p8.jpeg
    hte8xlqnvfhb.jpeg
    ax5e7gbbkl6k.jpeg
    aobcaggc75r4.jpeg
    v9kytxkbxk8b.jpeg

* DRYDEN VOS:

yuwkwk4vs8jc.jpeg
    ukyirmmgxd5e.jpeg
    cvz2yiiiprb9.jpeg
    dfmcaiv6up1a.jpeg
    8xitv9l7d9ua.jpeg
    adie2hvf9s0z.jpeg
    u6igc6ivujo2.jpeg

10. JYN ERSO vs DIRECTOR KRENNIC.

* JYN ERSO:

y51sry35ejtf.jpeg
    scfeqel4s70s.jpeg
    gh8kyp2daac8.jpeg
    glfwverv4p9v.jpeg

* DIRECTOR KRENNIC:

cc6yx25azcoc.jpeg
    l5ztk6hjtd4f.jpeg
    cauvt356nw1l.jpeg
    mf8v0j063knb.jpeg
    ajjy0y17w5ud.png

11. SENATOR BAIL ORGANA vs GRAND MOFF TARKIN.

* SENATOR BAIL ORGANA:

21b3mtuaba7s.jpeg
    5tdv8fvfdg8r.jpeg
    70620ybaci3b.jpeg
    wwfjtxg9htvq.jpeg
    bhtxedl71wl4.jpeg
    blidqwbkj417.jpeg

* GRAND MOFF TARKIN:

s0p4nawrn0x3.jpeg
    59c0dp3xehhk.jpeg
    iit75n2er9nt.jpeg
    zejjttqpjc9y.jpeg
    v0duitrvu9nb.jpeg

Post edited by AdnamaAviv on
  • Most of all I want Ahsoka and Ventress. Then, Rex and Bane. After that all my favorite choices will be in game but if I were to keep adding heroes, I’d say Padme and Jango and Jyn and Krennic. Would also love to see Thrawn. I know Sabine is the top choice for rebels heroes since LS could use a jet pack, but I think Hera would be better with Thrawn. Sabine should counter a bounty hunter like Zuckuss IMO. And of course Kanan and the Grand Inquisitor would be awesome.
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Most of all I want Ahsoka and Ventress. Then, Rex and Bane. After that all my favorite choices will be in game but if I were to keep adding heroes, I’d say Padme and Jango and Jyn and Krennic. Would also love to see Thrawn. I know Sabine is the top choice for rebels heroes since LS could use a jet pack, but I think Hera would be better with Thrawn. Sabine should counter a bounty hunter like Zuckuss IMO. And of course Kanan and the Grand Inquisitor would be awesome.

I’m actually Hoping for Padme, Ahsoka, Ventress, Poe, Hux, Kanan, Tarkin, Sabine, Thrawn, Qi’ra, Dryden and Mace.... Padme Amidala is my top favorite SW Character for years now, but I’d love to see all the other Key Characters be included as well.

The reason why I matched up Sabine with Thrawn in these ideas of mine is the basic facts that both these 2 characters are Blaster Users, and even though Sabine yes does have a jet pack, she still spends a lot of time in “Star Wars Rebels” battling on the ground with her blaster pistols, graffiti cans and the Black Saber which she gets in Season 3.

EA and DICE have already mentioned back in 2018 that 2019 will have more Female Characters, Content, Maps and other add-on content for “Star Wars Battlefront 2”. I’d actually like to see a wide range of playable characters be introduced for ‘Heroes vs Villains Mode’ and for DICE to make this game a massive one for all kinds of Star Wars Fans.

• Probably very slim chance, but would love to see Greedo in the back again. Would be cool kicking a full bounty hunter team in HvV
  • Also Jango would be a cool alt appearance for Boba. Definitely don't want two of them flying around
  • I’m not familiar with some of these characters. Can you post a couple reference photos?
  • New_Roosterman
    514 posts Member
    edited March 2
    I’m not familiar with some of these characters. Can you post a couple reference photos?

That's because a number of the characters come from the Clone Wars cartoon series. They added a lot of stuff which, in my opinion,l are just dumb (e.g. Anakin having a padawan, Maul surviving being cut in half By Obi-Wan and then taking an apprentice for when he seeks revenge against Sidious etc) in my opinion.
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • hsf_
    1820 posts Member
    edited March 2
    If we get Mace Windu, I will stop whining about SA having no new content.
    ck77p2mlwm0a.gif
  • I’m not familiar with some of these characters. Can you post a couple reference photos?

Dude their photos are posted in here on my original comment.

That's because a number of the characters come from the Clone Wars cartoon series. They added a lot of stuff which, in my opinion,l are just dumb (e.g. Anakin having a padawan, Maul surviving being cut in half By Obi-Wan and then taking an apprentice for when he seeks revenge against Sidious etc) in my opinion.

Sorry but “Star Wars The Clone Wars” is in no way dumb! It’s an awesome TV Series that reveals so much about the characters of Anakin, Padme, Yoda, Obi-wan, Mace, Dooku, Maul, Grievous and much more.
  • I’d personally prefer Plo Koon and Pong Krell. I love Plo Koon and who wouldn’t want to see a four armed alien with two double blade lightsabers.
  • AdnamaAviv wrote: »
    I’m not familiar with some of these characters. Can you post a couple reference photos?

Dude their photos are posted in here on my original comment.

Woosh*
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • We need Krennic back
  • NavySeal wrote: »
    I’d personally prefer Plo Koon and Pong Krell. I love Plo Koon and who wouldn’t want to see a four armed alien with two double blade lightsabers.

Nah...Two absolutely unimportant characters hahaha. You want Pong ?? Seriously that is too funny lol!
  • Terranova4 wrote: »
    We need Krennic back

Yes that I agree with too...Jyn and Krennic need to be added too.
  • I really really think Baze would be my choice. even though he Probably wouldn't beat Jyn to to the game. he was my absolute favorite in rogue one. I mean that rifle I LOVE IT.
  • I was going to knock the list until I saw Jango and Mace. Well done.

In all seriousness though ashoka and Ventress are up next, it's no wonder the Hero designer can't be bothered to get a real balancing update out.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Well to be honest according to Youtube Channel ‘Sylo’ who follows the Dice Developers on Twitter, it’s been hinted that Ahsoka and Ventress have been pushed back to around September-October as they have other characters to work out release dates for.

I’m really wanting Padme Amidala in this as well as Mace Windu, Jango Fett, Aurra Sing and Captain Rex for sure....But for some of these characters Dice Developers haven’t been so open to revealing much, it’s like they’re in a quiet place these few months.

Also don’t forget that December might mean “Star Wars Episode 9” Content and possibly they’d add in Poe Dameron and General Hux....As well as changes and add-ones to Rey and Kylo.

This year though mostly EA Games wants “Star Wars Battlefront 2” to focus on the “Clone Wars Era” and more ‘Female Characters’ as well. Which I think is a good thing just as long as they are characters that many fans want.