criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

OMG like nerff him alredy!

Anakin is way to good jus nerff him alredy I cant even play the game also buff luke and why are the clone skins still wrong? Yodas unleeshed is way too underpowered why won’t you buff him? Fix your game we need more heros thanks oh and Leia needs a shield buff her flash banger does nothing lol
PSN: BucksawBoushh

Replies

• OMG, like, stop moaning.
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • OMG, like, stop moaning.

Omg git gud just don’t shoot him but his health needs a nerf lol maul needs a block or yodas push thoughts? I want qui gon jin next
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Anakin is way to good jus nerff him alredy I cant even play the game also buff luke and why are the clone skins still wrong? Yodas unleeshed is way too underpowered why won’t you buff him? Fix your game we need more heros thanks oh and Leia needs a shield buff her flash banger does nothing lol

Its all the light saber heroes and the emperor full stop!

Galactic Assault is a chronically unbalanced joke only being championed try hards who cannot wait to be ridiculously over powered in order to stroke that fragile ego. If this game was a balanced playing field they'd soon quit playing.

Seriously ! If you cannot play the game without needing a massive advantage. I'd suggest you play a game of look in the mirror and ask yourselves why am I such a ****? And what am I trying to overcompensate for?

Every standard weapon performance against even an average player playing as a heroe , is like spitting fruit pips at them through a gas mask. The joke that keeps giving is the tip in the game that states - that heroes cannot block from behind ,so try to get behind them to shoot. Good luck with that against any light saber heroe charging around at 200 feet per second or jumping around ( Emperor Palp ) like a rabbit on crystal method and speed.

But perhaps the developers had the uber elitist in mind when they spammed the game with heroes.

As for the git gud standard try hard reply. I am. As a lowly officer I can finish amongst the leaders BUT that doesn't mean that the game is balanced.
  • SWymsa
    823 posts Member
    Zomg! ANAKIN - reported for the leet hax!
  • IronSoldier
    3221 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Let's not make threads making fun of people and their opinions.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!