criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why not making health per kill a passive ability

Maybe some heroes could get OP, If that happens make them more vulnerable to shots idk. Leave a suggestion

Replies

• Creates an illusion of choice when selecting cards for a Hero in GA, without HOK you'll get whittled down and eventually one-shotted, I agree, it should be a base trait or every Hero. Maybe less on some, more on others.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • It should just be a passive ability... the heroes already dont even feel like heroes really... always gotta be cautious and play strategic.

In the 2015 one you would just slaughter
  • I agree, each hero should have different values to keep it balanced. Bossk

Maul and Palps should get less HOK than say Han and Phasma, for obvious reasons. If you're still unclear what I mean, go to YouTube and look for GA killstreak videos, you'll scroll for a while before you come across one for the latter.
  • ROMG4
    2421 posts Member
    I've been saying that they should make a lot of meta cards default stats for a while

Palpatine's stamina and range cards should be a default passive as should Maul's resistance to blasters

Honestly balancing Hero cards shouldn't take so long. Look at the stats and see which cards are the most used, listen to why players use them then adjust the other cards to make them more viable and less overly reliant on situations. Because from from what I've seen and used it is the general use cards that are picked 9.5 times out of 10 over situational cards
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Ah, now at the end, do you truly under stand.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • This sounds like a perfect idea.

Most, if not all, heroes take the HoK card as it is which limits them down to 2 other cards. Without it you feel as though you can't do much of anything so just make it passive so everyone has around the same survivability when picking a hero.