criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Stun immunity needs to apply to Force Push/pulls as well.

just played aton of matches tonight and ended up dying so much because i get force pushed or pulled one after another just as im recovering. playing as grievous on kamino for example i get pushed by Lukes push and land on the edge of the platform and before im able to get back up Obi wan pushes me off the map before i have a chance to react. or i get pulled by anakin only to immediately by pushed off by luke or obiwan.

like Stuns. there needs to be a 3.5 sec immunity period where you cant get hit by another push or pull if you just got hit. because that was ridiculous. and led to so many of my deaths.

Replies

• If blocks worked as they should then the Ragdoll Wars wouldn’t be an issue.
  • That would in and of itself fix the situation where Anakin can solo combo many heroes to death with Pull Dominance, Heroic Might, Passionate Strike, and an attack or 2.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Yeah, being pulled by dominance then immediately rag dolled by repulse then pushed again by all out push is as frustrating as chained stuns by the DS
  • Thechosen1_anakin
    5327 posts Member
    edited March 3
    To got mixed feelings. I like it for boba yet I hate it for maul
  • Lagodaki
    694 posts Member
    edited March 3
    Force push has always been the go-to for the LS, maps like Kamino have always been a pain for the DS, however Anakin's making it much worse, once he is properly balanced it shouldn't be so brutal. All of the LS heroes rely on their push, except Anakin
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction