criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Characters to add to the game

Padmé Amidala, Mace Windu, ventress, Droideka, magnagaurd droid

Replies

• Phyxsius
    372 posts Member
    HK 47 or any HK assassin droid for LS, blaster rifle user, specifically tailored against saber users.
  • Piscettios
    6077 posts Member
    Jyn/Krennic, Baze/Dengar and K2SO/IG-88
    Gravy 👌🏻
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • If Mace, Ashoka, Ventress, and Savage are added I can die happy
  • Mace Windu, yes please.
  • Phyxsius wrote: »
    HK 47 or any HK assassin droid for LS, blaster rifle user, specifically tailored against saber users.

HK-47 should be on the Dark Side and he should be a top priority

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• Phyxsius
    372 posts Member
    edited March 3
    Phyxsius wrote: »

DS has enough good heroes. Reprogrammed HK-47, HK-50 from KoToR or 51 from SWTOR, mainly anti-Sith Lord, pretty much like a more lethal Iden, with no stun but very powerful anti-saber options.

[Edit] The logic is simple: If Vader can fight himself, so we can believe someone reprogrammed a simple droid.
  • ElfiGreen4
    301 posts Member
    edited March 3
    Unnessasary addendum- Greeting meatbags 😂 love hk
    For heros i agree with your choices but cause we have the clone customizations i think there respective Generals would be awsome additions Luminara UndulI probably the eaisiest one for developers to make followed by Stass Allie, Plo koon, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, Mace Windu and Yaddle.
    For Villans:
    Ventress, Aurra Sing, Seventh sister, grand Inquisitor, Palpatine skin that changes to saber with a respec.cad bane, Greedo and Dengar
  • Phyxsius wrote: »
    Phyxsius wrote: »

DS has enough good heroes. Reprogrammed HK-47, HK-50 from KoToR or 51 from SWTOR, mainly anti-Sith Lord, pretty much like a more lethal Iden, with no stun but very powerful anti-saber options.

[Edit] The logic is simple: If Vader can fight himself, so we can believe someone reprogrammed a simple droid.

I can relate to that, but he's as big of a sociopath as Boba Fett (or maybe even bigger) and I think someone like HK would suit DS better. Also in my opinion Revan reclaiming the position of the Dark Lord was way better then the light side (ptooey!) ending and HK was better as an assassin droid than servent of pseudopaciphists

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg