criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Heroic might should do less damage the farther away you are

Keep the ability to 1 shot heros but, make it so the farther away you are the less damage you take. If youre near the edge of the radius you take maybe 250 damage, if you are right in anakins face you are instantly killed(fully charged), if you are halfway from him 400 damage. That should solve everyone's issue.

Replies

• Lagodaki
    912 posts Member
    edited March 4
    No I don't think any Hero should have OHK on other Heroes, but I do like your idea of less damage to enemy's that are further away
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • I agree
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    Keep the ability to 1 shot heros but, make it so the farther away you are the less damage you take. If youre near the edge of the radius you take maybe 250 damage, if you are right in anakins face you are instantly killed(fully charged), if you are halfway from him 400 damage. That should solve everyone's issue.
    Why should any hero have a 1 shot skilless ability

You don’t half talk some rubbish

Well boba does 640 damage with cards, bossk can take 800 health with 1 move. That's 2 1 hit kill abilities right there. Think of it like a bomb though the closer people are to the blast radius the deadlier the outcome
  • Heroic might should do less damage the further away you are
  • Batman20
    1984 posts Member
    No ability should one shot kill heroes damage them alot yes but not kill
  • I'm fine with it oneshoting up close, but it shouldn't insta kill entire system only because one fool was trigger happy

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    Lee1981 wrote: »

Well boba does 640 damage with cards, bossk can take 800 health with 1 move. That's 2 1 hit kill abilities right there. Think of it like a bomb though the closer people are to the blast radius the deadlier the outcome
    So basically what your saying is that no saber villain can go near him then
  • I could live with this

You can blocking.

As much as I dislike aimboting sabers and ragdolling abilities, he's a bit right. Damage of many saber heroes is a bit on the low side compared to many blaster heroes. I believe it would be beneficial for both sides if more sabers would be designed like Dooku and Grievous

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

As much as I dislike aimboting sabers and ragdolling abilities, he's a bit right. Damage of many saber heroes is a bit on the low side compared to many blaster heroes. I believe it would be beneficial for both sides if more sabers would be designed like Dooku and Grievous

This
  • Raices
    1358 posts Member
    edited March 4
    500dmg close
    350 dmg mid distance
    150dmg at the edge of the radius
    Of the crap that has happened and still happens in this game, how some of you cannot see that Anakin is massively op compared to all the other hero’s seriously baffles me

Take away his 1 hit kill move & he's just powerful op just strong
  • Piscettios
    5983 posts Member
    Of the crap that has happened and still happens in this game, how some of you cannot see that Anakin is massively op compared to all the other hero’s seriously baffles me

Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member

Potentially yes

Until that happens it’s hard to tell how good he is without it

Potentially yes

Until that happens it’s hard to tell how good he is without it

He's pretty good had a game I didn't use it at all really
  • Raices wrote: »
    500dmg close
    350 dmg mid distance
    150dmg at the edge of the radius

that would make way too much sense
  • The more I play with (and against) him, the less I think he is OP, or as OP as many make it sound.

Small tweaking his Heroic Might (and LOS bug) should be enough.

Right now, Ani glitches very often, from not able to use any of the abilities or swing, to plain frozen, to very, very just stop blocking altogether (something introduced by Dooku but I've noticed more often with Ani, probably because I'm constantly launching forward trying to take all of them at once :smile: )

You want OP? look at Grievous, months after release he's a LS killing machine, I keep using it to wreak LS is not even funny... well it actually is :lol: