criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• More Extraction Maps Please
    Rogue One content is a good choice
    The gap between clone wars and New Hope

GA,SA,HvV and Extraction Are a must :p
    xlgm2281bii9.gif
    More Extraction Maps Please and give us more
    raabz0q9sz21.gif

• Played GA last night. Managed 20 minutes before getting bored with being hero cannon fodder and went back to having a blast on Extraction.

More Maps please.

Survey completed!
  • Great mode, just need more maps.
    #StarWars-y
  • Maps. Mode needs maps.
    #StarWars-y
  • Rook008
    838 posts Member
    I think this mode would be more fun with more maps.
    What do you guys think? :)
    Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
  • JackTHorn wrote: »
    It would be a great time to see a Clone Wars map hit Extraction, so we could see and show off some of these awesome Clone skins I've been trying to use.

I still can't see GA as being worth playing, and Blast gets boring after one or two rounds. My group has been playing some Strike so we can see the Clone skins, but that gets old after awhile too, it'd be nice to be able to switch back and forth sometimes between Strike and Extraction.

Clone Wars maps for Extraction please!

Yes it is time to add the other eras to Extraction. Which PT map or planet would you choose? As we discussed previously on this thread, or the other one, that many Extraction fans would be fine carving up portions of current maps if it means more maps for Extraction. Sure we would prefer the droid factory, Coruscant, Umbra, Mustafar but doubt we'll see the droid factory or those planets in this game. Also curious if these new reinforcements or any sections of the large mode would be workable for an Extraction map. After getting all the previous CW skins I have not purchased any of the new CW skins yet. After seeing them in game they look good. I'm leaning towards the 501st and Coruscant Guard. Got the credits to burn so why not?
    More maps for Extraction please.

This.

Personally, Naboo or Kamino would be the best PT GA maps to carve up a piece for Extraction. I especially like the idea of protecting a cargo through the Theed Markets (as the clones) or extracting a crate of Naboo’s most prized relics from the Palace (as the droids).
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • More maps please.
  • Rook008 wrote: »
    I think this mode would be more fun with more maps.
    What do you guys think? :)

Hmmm...okay sure. Couldn't hurt, I guess. But then again....no wait, but what if....fine, more maps would be fine. Just fine. Do it.

Observation: Maps spelled backwards is spam. Mind blown. lol
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • timbad_2
    138 posts Member
    Good to see this thread bubble back up to the surface, after being swamped by so many Anakin topics - bump, more maps please!
  • 1. Sullust - Port over both maps;
    2. Tatooine - Port over the Palace Garage map;
    3. R2D2 - Port over Phase 2 from Death Star I/Battle Station;
    4. Bespin - Extract Han frozen in carbonite (will require Dev. effort, resources).

Look, Devs, if you can at least even do 1 and 2 above, that's a victory for the current 2 dimensional Extraction rotation. Let's go!

They can't spare any effort ot resources. But more maps will be appreciated so much
  • Give us some Clone Wars extraction maps.
  • GazCFC7
    60 posts Member
    More maps please
  • Good Wednesday, Everyone!

More Extraction maps, please. @F8RGE Thanks!
  • Definitely more extraction maps.

I'd suggest docks from 2004, Jedi temple (through the library) and Sinkhole from 2005, Badlands and Scarif Jungle from 2015 and finally... Bespin carbon freezing chambers to slave 1 mashup map.

Go on....you know you want to.
  • JackTHorn
    3649 posts Member
    JackTHorn wrote: »
    It would be a great time to see a Clone Wars map hit Extraction, so we could see and show off some of these awesome Clone skins I've been trying to use.

I still can't see GA as being worth playing, and Blast gets boring after one or two rounds. My group has been playing some Strike so we can see the Clone skins, but that gets old after awhile too, it'd be nice to be able to switch back and forth sometimes between Strike and Extraction.

Clone Wars maps for Extraction please!
    Yes it is time to add the other eras to Extraction. Which PT map or planet would you choose?
    The indoor parts of Kamino would work well, opening up to an outdoor landing platform at the end.

The first-stage canyons and suck on Geonosis would work okay, though it'd get dominated by the Aerials. (Darn, maybe they need to take reinforcements out of Extraction! Or limit them to 1 per side...) This one could even be Droids pushing, Clones stopping.

The Kashyyyk platforms map from Strike could work fairly well... start inside the tree, maybe add some barricades at certain points, wind around in the tree, then out over the platforms to a waiting LAAT. Clones pushing, Droids stopping.

In Theed, you could start at the lower stairs beneath the throw room, maybe even inside a room there. Up the stairs, out the main hall, down the front steps to a waiting LAAT. Clones pushing, Droids stopping. Or Droids pushing, Clones stopping could work too, a Droid operation to steal something from the Palace.

Heck, clones on Kessel and in Jabba's Palace would even work. Just change the ship that lands and change the ending cutscenes.

Bespin Lower Station could work for both eras. Just go backwards from the path you take in the campaign, elevators to landing pad.

Vardos would work for both eras. Would be interesting to see it with nice weather.

After getting all the previous CW skins I have not purchased any of the new CW skins yet. After seeing them in game they look good. I'm leaning towards the 501st and Coruscant Guard.
    I like the 327th and the Coruscant Guard, personally. 91st BARC Helmets are pretty cool, too...
  • I hate the Clone Wars (PT content), but any maps added to the rotation would be super. Just port the Sullust maps at this point. Thanks.
  • any news about the extraction maps, we have been asking for..?
  • How about adding Mustaphar as a small map that includes extraction ?

If they love TCW so much, they can make extraction remind one of the episodes. Separatists need to extract Force sensitive babies... while clones must stop them.

Or Utapau ? A separatist leader left behind and needing to be extracted... Both maps could have the same level design as Kessel and Jabba's palace, while being visually different. Well, I guess it would take design ideas to make the characters to rescue unkillable by all the explosions and blasters the usual cargo suffers from in the other maps....

Or Jehda City ? Imperials trying to protect Kyber Crystals Cargo while Rebels must stop them ?
  • Maps. Mode needs maps.

• Extraction in Jabba's Palace is great. Please add more maps, thanks!
  • how about an extraction map in bespin, where the empire has to extract frozen han solo, to slave one?

This is such a blindingly obvious idea, it was suggested way back in BF2015 and is probably the best example ever of the developers ignoring what the playerbase want.
  • how about an extraction map in bespin, where the empire has to extract frozen han solo, to slave one?

This is such a blindingly obvious idea, it was suggested way back in BF2015 and is probably the best example ever of the developers ignoring what the playerbase want.
    sad to hear that..
    how about a map, where players have to extract the plans for new extraction maps, out of EAgame-studios?
  • Skulgor
    130 posts Member
    Or even a R1 map in Jedha city moving Kyber crystals
  • Skulgor wrote: »

i am so hungry for new maps.. i'll take everything :)

sad to hear that..
    how about a map, where players have to extract the plans for new extraction maps, out of EAgame-studios?

That would. Rule. haha
  • I really hope we get at least 2 more maps before live service is cut off

Yes. More maps for Extraction.
    #StarWars-y

Yes. More maps for Extraction.

This. Thanks!
  • CeymalRen
    1079 posts Member
    Its a cool mode. Free from the CW stuff. I would love some R1 maps to be added.
  • WodiQuix
    4549 posts Member
    edited March 8
    All eras should be present in Extraction. More eras means more maps. More maps for all eras. As someone who likes all three eras, I'd love to see them all included in Extraction. Every other mode (apart from Jetpack Cargo and Ewok Hunt) has all eras present.
  • DJ1
    31 posts Member
    Yes please to new extraction maps !!

Nice.
    Would love the Scarif Extraction map back. Would welcome any of the following: DS with R2, Sullust maps, Jabba's garage, a Bespin map, a Hoth map, an Endor map, a Vardos map, a Pillio map, a Kashyyyk map, a Naboo map, a Geonosis map, a Kamino map, a Takodana map, a Jakku map, a Crait map and any other map for the mode.

A roadmap announcing some additional maps for Extraction, new or ported, would be most welcome.
    #StarWars-y
  • More Extraction Maps Please

Nice.
    Would love the Scarif Extraction map back. Would welcome any of the following: DS with R2, Sullust maps, Jabba's garage, a Bespin map, a Hoth map, an Endor map, a Vardos map, a Pillio map, a Kashyyyk map, a Naboo map, a Geonosis map, a Kamino map, a Takodana map, a Jakku map, a Crait map and any other map for the mode.

A roadmap announcing some additional maps for Extraction, new or ported, would be most welcome.

This.

More Extraction maps please!

• I highly agree this mode is in major need of maps . the 2 maps we have already are incredible . this is above one of my favorite modes in the game. but i feel the player base has gotten way too familiar with them and we need some switch up for fresh games.

map ideas:

death or death star 2 but with the cargo to be r2 d2 like the mode we had in the last battle front game.

• ID_8615
    780 posts Member
    The most natural extraction map that should be made?

Jeddah. You've got troopers trying to extract the kyber crystals from the Jedi temple. And rebels trying to blow up the TX-225 tank carrying them to the extraction point.
  • I highly agree this mode is in major need of maps . the 2 maps we have already are incredible . this is above one of my favorite modes in the game. but i feel the player base has gotten way too familiar with them and we need some switch up for fresh games.

map ideas:

death or death star 2 but with the cargo to be r2 d2 like the mode we had in the last battle front game.

Welcome to the forums.

Extraction needs more maps, please.
    #StarWars-y
  • ID_8615 wrote: »
    The most natural extraction map that should be made?

Jeddah. You've got troopers trying to extract the kyber crystals from the Jedi temple. And rebels trying to blow up the TX-225 tank carrying them to the extraction point.

This. If I have said it once, I have said it a million times. This is the map Extraction needs. It is quintessential to the game mode, and would be based off a real movie scene (unlike Jabba’s Palace scenario currently). This would also add something new to our current maps, as the fighting would be in a more urban backdrop and because, instead of having the Rebels extract the shipment, the Imperials would be extracting the shipment instead.

Jedha City for Extraction please!

• More Extraction maps, please. Maybe we could have a map where the Carrier is stuck in a Roundabout in London in 1985. "I can't get left!" That one's for @Jett_Fett_91166