criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Encountering Forum Members in Game

191011121315Next

Replies

• Iceninja
    293 posts Member
    I have a different gamer take [Ice Ninja 2005] when I play games.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Got to, if only briefly, DUEL as Anakin v Vader ( @johnny_mercury ) in HvV last night. It was fun to see Anakin going up against his future self, AND seeing a fellow forum member at the same time! (but then I noticed my entire team quit, leaving me all along, so alas, I also quit. No rage, though. :)) That was my first HvV on Geonosis too. Map's too large imo.

Hey man, I thought I recognized your PSN ID. I used to see you all the time on the Death Star DLC playlist.

Yeah, that was a bummer your team all left, and would've done the same. I'm not a fan of Geonosis either.
  • Got to, if only briefly, DUEL as Anakin v Vader ( @johnny_mercury ) in HvV last night. It was fun to see Anakin going up against his future self, AND seeing a fellow forum member at the same time! (but then I noticed my entire team quit, leaving me all along, so alas, I also quit. No rage, though. :)) That was my first HvV on Geonosis too. Map's too large imo.

Hey man, I thought I recognized your PSN ID. I used to see you all the time on the Death Star DLC playlist.

Yeah, that was a bummer your team all left, and would've done the same. I'm not a fan of Geonosis either.

Right on johnny. I still check the Death Star DLC every few weeks or so. I even controlled R2-D2 about a month ago. Love that map!
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • Squishy_Nick on PS4 - Cargo, Death Star, Droid Run
  • Sorry, but I just can't remember the names xD
    Current Topics:
    Staff Strike Guide
    An Ideal Luke Buff

cggn8altuzp0.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

❝ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ. ❞
    - Leia Organa

• How come none of the buttons work when battle engages? I play on PS4 and all they have to do is strike first. I can’t jump, strike, defend or use powers. Seems unfair.
  • How come none of the buttons work when battle engages? I play on PS4 and all they have to do is strike first. I can’t jump, strike, defend or use powers. Seems unfair.

This might be the wrong topic to post that comment in, but I wholeheartedly agree. I can't seem to block a saber during a duel, dodge, or really do anything once the battle has begun. But if put myself in the developers shoes for a second, how can it be fixed? Saber combat has always been the bane of star wars games....but the graphics/sound are amazing!
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"