criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Replies

• ROMG4
    2440 posts Member
    Excellent!
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • I had a lovely run with Annie earlier. Me v Grievous, Dooku, Maul and Palpy.. Took them all out in one glorious battle with just the lightsaber and his pull.
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • I had a lovely run with Annie earlier. Me v Grievous, Dooku, Maul and Palpy.. Took them all out in one glorious battle with just the lightsaber and his pull.

Pull followed by passionate strike is very satisfying.
  • No offense, but those 2 kinda were bad. Good job of lasting that long regardless, though!
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • That's a helluva duel. Guessing you/he still lost though?
  • No offense, but those 2 kinda were bad. Good job of lasting that long regardless, though!

Anakin was definitely not the best player, was funny how he kept getting electrocuted whenever he tried to do anything substantial, I thought he would have learnt his lesson. I think the Obi-Wan player was decent though.
    That's a helluva duel. Guessing you/he still lost though?
    Thanks, yes I did, twitter only allows 2 minutes 10 seconds or something. Anakin killed me with passionate strike, I am now maintaining that I let him kill me to take one for the team and keep it canon :)
  • JAREDUP
    1550 posts Member
    Dooku is one of the best duelist saber heros so far
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Psy3d
    610 posts Member
    I'm literally shaking after watching that OP Dooku blocking everything and damaging my fav LS heroes...just spilled my extra soy latte over this!

Nerf Dooku NOW!!! Or else 10x threads under different logins coming up >:)

• That was pretty badass
  • Funny how you kept emoting throughout the duel
    Hech4Lyf!
  • Funny how you kept emoting throughout the duel
    Got to keep it civilised.
  • I think people have figured out the mechanics of the new updates.

I have been steamrolled as LS in both GA and HVV in the last couple of days.

Yes of course good teams vs bad teams still apply, but at least it's not as one sided as when Arnie and Rambo (obi wan) first appeared.
  • I think people have figured out the mechanics of the new updates.

I have been steamrolled as LS in both GA and HVV in the last couple of days.

Yes of course good teams vs bad teams still apply, but at least it's not as one sided as when Arnie and Rambo (obi wan) first appeared.

Wait what mechanic is that?
  • Very entertaining. If only block actually worked that consistently.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • The block+stagger is very annoying, every hero should have a breaking block move.
  • The block+stagger is very annoying, every hero should have a breaking block move.

Agreed!