criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Rogue One Season Community Transmission Concept Idea

Replies

• CeymalRen
    1154 posts Member
    CeymalRen wrote: »
    Also. Can we please get this bad boy with a RO content drop?

latest?cb=20170103145331

Is this the Bryar Pistol?

It is indeed Kyle Katarns weapon of choice.
  • Jabba_Fett97
    156 posts Member
    edited March 13
    Diiiiiice.. pleeeeaaaasee.. I'll stop making fun of you guys if you doooo @F8RGE @EA_Charlemagne
    lgjxe9mzroqd.jpg

• Rogue one content is what Battlefront II needs right now.

This wouldn't be bad to have back either:

0gu3b7t8qrvs.png
    “I find that answer vague and unconvincing.” – K-2SO
    "In my book, experience outranks everything." - Captain Rex
  • BucksawBoushh
    5773 posts Member
    edited March 20
    Also. Can we please get this bad boy with a RO content drop?

latest?cb=20170103145331

Is this the Bryar Pistol?

It is indeed Kyle Katarns weapon of choice.

It was the worst blaster in BF15. I’m a huge advocate for new blasters but them adding that over their other options would be so DICE :D
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Rogue baze!
  • b8qur3os4oc1.gif
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • b8qur3os4oc1.gif

All the casual players whenever they announce asoka and ventress over actually icons such as mace, krennic and jyn ...

giphy.gif
  • Relmets
    2496 posts Member
    Bumbin
    [+3748 posts]
  • 875somnfrs3z.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • This thread is a monument to the untapped potential of this poor game.
  • 49.gif

MAKE IT TRUE DICE PLEASE

SCARIF IN THE NEW GAME MODE :love:
  • This thread was done with BF2015 in mind. When we got 4-5 maps after every 3 months, that was the rate DLCs were dropped. But now with this game and it's game engine/developer count, the amount of time required to make a new map has increased a lot. This is from a map designer:
    3klnh95d2say.png
    1 single map took it 3-4 months and it was that time when the game still had a full support, so around launch.
    They also announced the new game mode in last summer and since then they only managed to make 1 map for the mode (note that this map is a new Geonosis map so probably using most elements of the GA Geonosis map so they didn't have to do it from zero).
    With all of this in mind it's clear that the chances of getting the content or even half of it mentioned in this Season concept are low.
    Very low.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    This thread was done with BF2015 in mind. When we got 4-5 maps after every 3 months, that was the rate DLCs were dropped. But now with this game and it's game engine/developer count, the amount of time required to make a new map has increased a lot. This is from a map designer:
    3klnh95d2say.png
    1 single map took it 3-4 months and it was that time when the game still had a full support, so around launch.
    They also announced the new game mode in last summer and since then they only managed to make 1 map for the mode (note that this map is a new Geonosis map so probably using most elements of the GA Geonosis map so they didn't have to do it from zero).
    With all of this in mind it's clear that the chances of getting the content or even half of it mentioned in this Season concept are low.
    Very low.

:/:( why dice
  • RyanK388
    1909 posts Member
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    This thread was done with BF2015 in mind. When we got 4-5 maps after every 3 months, that was the rate DLCs were dropped. But now with this game and it's game engine/developer count, the amount of time required to make a new map has increased a lot. This is from a map designer:
    3klnh95d2say.png
    Very low.

:/:( why dice

Maybe they have a small crew of like 5to15 people on hand at any given time and that’s why developing stuff takes soo long

Personally going and judging on how fast things get developed and inserted to the game… I feel like there’s only six people working on developing things and the rest of them are just mouthpieces, and damage control
    But hey, these are just my personal thoughts on the matter *cough* *cough* what do I know? *Shrugs to no one*
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    Maybe they have a small crew of like 5to15 people on hand at any given time and that’s why developing stuff takes soo long

Dev team at launch:
    nrd5qv7iyhi5.png

Dev team now:
    ee8tj7vc42at.png

Just so everyone can visualize it.

I think those are backwards?
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Nevermind. My computer's just being dumb.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

Dev team at launch:
    nrd5qv7iyhi5.png

Dev team now:
    ee8tj7vc42at.png

I think those are backwards?

I accidentally put them backwards at first, but I fixed them shortly after I realized they were wrong.

Dev team now:
    ee8tj7vc42at.png

Where is Nien? :worried:
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    RyanK388 wrote: »

Dev team now:
    ee8tj7vc42at.png

Waiting in hero limbo with Dengar.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • @F8RGE @EA_Charlemagne

can_you_change_your_plans.png

Give us rogue one and dengar
  • TheScape
    2309 posts Member
    3klnh95d2say.png
    Very low.

They technically did 3 maps for the new mode. Geonosis, the Republic ship and the CIS ship. So, it's still 3-4 months per map. Scarif could also be ported, which should reduce the time needed to port it. What I mean is I think they can bring Scarif with the current team sooner than we expect. I hope they actually surprise us.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Reading between the lines on a couple recent tweets from Ben I'd say Rogue One is coming. I think I'd put money on it.
  • 2 new weapons for the game.

v9ngdoemgsv8.jpg
    qutufamw8k30.jpg
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• Reading between the lines on a couple recent tweets from Ben I'd say Rogue One is coming. I think I'd put money on it.

hopefully!
  • 2 new weapons for the game.

v9ngdoemgsv8.jpg
    qutufamw8k30.jpg

Cool pics of much needed weaponry 👌🏻

The grand Gigoran would also make a fine addition to Rogue One content
    swaqrvpzl2ku.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    2 new weapons for the game.

v9ngdoemgsv8.jpg
    qutufamw8k30.jpg

swaqrvpzl2ku.jpeg

Wookie replacement for OT?
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Rogue One content announcement would by far be the best news since launch.
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    2 new weapons for the game.

v9ngdoemgsv8.jpg
    qutufamw8k30.jpg

swaqrvpzl2ku.jpeg

Wookie replacement for OT?

Yes, the path of glory has all been laid out for Dice in the OP. 😎
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Rogue One content announcement would by far be the best news since launch.

:+1:

62f756656ec2edca16103aa3c3588af1.jpg

Yes yes! I can envision it now

:love:

That’s so hawt.
  • What about this idea that would never happen:

What if the new class of infiltrators for the rebel side when they get to OT maps for CS is Rogue Squadron.

They would all just have the same stats or whatever for simplicity’s sake. But there would be a Cassian, Jyn, Baze, Bodhie, Chirrut and K2SO that would spawn in randomly when you select the class (I think there can be six infiltrators to a side).

That way the whole ensemble could be represented and running around the battlefront without needing to come up with villain counterparts.

Nice poster.

That star destroyer hovering jedha is so f*ing sexy
  • harmless2_7567
    57 posts Member
    edited April 1

Dev team now:
    ee8tj7vc42at.png

Nien is on the community calendar with the Sullust update according to battlefront updates.

LOL. Got really excited when I saw this then I looked at the calendar. APRIL 1ST.
  • Iceninja
    450 posts Member

Dev team now:
    ee8tj7vc42at.png

Nien is on the community calendar with the Sullust update according to battlefront updates.

LOL. Got really excited when I saw this then I looked at the calendar. APRIL 1ST.

Dev team now:
    ee8tj7vc42at.png

Source? And shouldn’t there be a new roadmap out because it is the end of the fiscal year?
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • harmless2_7567
    57 posts Member
    edited April 3
    Iceninja wrote: »

Dev team now:
    ee8tj7vc42at.png

Dev team now:
    ee8tj7vc42at.png

Source? And shouldn’t there be a new roadmap out because it is the end of the fiscal year?

This is an April fools joke. There is no new roadmap as of yet.
    Post edited by harmless2_7567 on
  • Iceninja
    450 posts Member

Dev team now:
    ee8tj7vc42at.png

Dev team now:
    ee8tj7vc42at.png

This an April fools joke. There is no new roadmap as of yet.

Oh, I forgot it was April fools day. Time to go prank everyone I know.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Iceninja wrote: »

Dev team now:
    ee8tj7vc42at.png

Dev team now:
    ee8tj7vc42at.png

This an April fools joke. There is no new roadmap as of yet.

Oh, I forgot it was April fools day. Time to go prank everyone I know.

LOL Same.
  • Good news: new roadmap.

Bad news: No OT content confirmed. (Although that does not mean it won't be added.)

Ben's tweets? Please my man. When people get desperate they will see what they want to see and not what actually is reality. Putting your hard earned money on it, think again. You know what they say about a fool and his money, they buy EA games.
    Like the song says. Won't get fooled again.

Ben's tweets? Please my man. When people get desperate they will see what they want to see and not what actually is reality. Putting your hard earned money on it, think again. You know what they say about a fool and his money, they buy EA games.
    Like the song says. Won't get fooled again.

While it is likely that RO and OT content will come eventually, the only thing I am certain of is that EA will do thier best to make money.
  • THIS SHOULD BE THE NEXT SET OF CONTENT, NOT MORE BORING LIGHTSABER HEROES!
  • Jyn and Krennic are awesome !
    Would love to see this as a 4 hero dlc pack with
    Baze Malibus and Churrut Imwe vs.
    Dengar and Tarkin too
    Scarif capitol supremecy/starfighter and Jedha blast and extraction!
  • Bring on the Rogue One content! The community wills it!
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

• Eventually we will have this content...
    giphy.gif
    kui7ctmgyzll.png