criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is Anakin balanced now?

Prev1
vBREEDv
263 posts Member
I honestly think after this patch he’s good and shouldn’t get nerfed anymore BUT do you guys think the patch made him less OP? I hope he doesn’t get nerfed anymore only because I don’t wanna see him nerfed to death.

Replies

  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    Deckard112 wrote: »
    No he’s literally not. He still 1000HP (WTF), unbelievably high base dmg - I think 145(?) - (Darth Maul has 100.. and his choke 77dmg... wth) and his retribution ability is still overpowered as can be.

    Also he still does clear a whole room of 15 troops by just pressing one button.

    How did this game fall to a Hero Design Level of Darth Maul or Lando... or Rey to..

    A button no brainer mashing killstreak machine god mode hero. We will never know.

    Uhm wth his damage & health is fine stop complaining

    Still broken in GA

    He is broken in GA
  • Batman20
    1593 posts Member
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    K4152 wrote: »
    If they balance the other heroes he's fine. Each hero should feel as deadly as Anakin

    I agree with balancing out the rest of the heroes a little but in no way, shape or form should they be close to Anakin not to be one of those people but he is the CHOSEN ONE he SHOULD be more powerful than the other characters, it would be weird seeing Lando, Han, Leia running around just as powerful as Anakin, only force sensitive characters should be close or right with Anakin in power.

    For yoda and luke it would make sense to have them at a similar level. Luke needs a buff badly he sucks in comparison to other saber heroes
  • Nah he's fine, haven't been one shotted by him. Most people on my team focus fire Anakin after he wastes HM.
  • Supino
    137 posts Member
    There is never going to be a balance, he has 4 abilities.
  • Batman20
    1593 posts Member
    Supino wrote: »
    There is never going to be a balance, he has 4 abilities.

    Dosen’t Boba Fett have 4 as well? They should do this for every hero then.

    Why do people seem to think a jetpack is a 4th ability. Boba only has 3 actual abilities a jetpack is just how Boba gets around the map
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    Supino wrote: »
    There is never going to be a balance, he has 4 abilities.

    Dosen’t Boba Fett have 4 as well? They should do this for every hero then.

    Why do people seem to think a jetpack is a 4th ability. Boba only has 3 actual abilities a jetpack is just how Boba gets around the map

    Well, considering that there are 4 icons for the character, it was my assumption. No need to get mad since I did just ask if he did have 4 skills.
  • Batman20
    1593 posts Member
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Supino wrote: »
    There is never going to be a balance, he has 4 abilities.

    Dosen’t Boba Fett have 4 as well? They should do this for every hero then.

    Why do people seem to think a jetpack is a 4th ability. Boba only has 3 actual abilities a jetpack is just how Boba gets around the map

    Well, considering that there are 4 icons for the character, it was my assumption. No need to get mad since I did just ask if he did have 4 skills.

    I wasn't getting mad I just remember boba only having 3 actual abilities as I don't count his jetpack. I haven't actually used boba in ages so haven't looked at his abilities layout to see if it says he has 4
  • JAREDUP
    1474 posts Member
    Anakin has way too much HP, he takes way too many shots to kill
    For the Greater Good

    9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • I like his OP-ness, it's fun.
  • vBREEDv
    263 posts Member
    JAREDUP wrote: »
    Anakin has way too much HP, he takes way too many shots to kill

    I disagree, look at Vader.
  • JAREDUP wrote: »
    Anakin has way too much HP, he takes way too many shots to kill

    He has 50 more than vader be quiet
  • Piscettios
    5609 posts Member
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    K4152 wrote: »
    If they balance the other heroes he's fine. Each hero should feel as deadly as Anakin

    but he is the CHOSEN ONE he SHOULD be more powerful than the other characters

    d8mtbh5xbd54.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • vBREEDv
    263 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    K4152 wrote: »
    If they balance the other heroes he's fine. Each hero should feel as deadly as Anakin

    but he is the CHOSEN ONE he SHOULD be more powerful than the other characters

    d8mtbh5xbd54.gif

    Stop? Did you not see my previous statements?
  • vBREEDv
    263 posts Member
    edited March 7
    Piscettios wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    K4152 wrote: »
    If they balance the other heroes he's fine. Each hero should feel as deadly as Anakin

    but he is the CHOSEN ONE he SHOULD be more powerful than the other characters

    d8mtbh5xbd54.gif

    So you think Han, Leia, Lando, etc should be just as powerful as Anakin, Vader, Yoda, Obi Wan, Maul etc????
  • Piscettios
    5609 posts Member
    edited March 7
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    K4152 wrote: »
    If they balance the other heroes he's fine. Each hero should feel as deadly as Anakin

    but he is the CHOSEN ONE he SHOULD be more powerful than the other characters

    d8mtbh5xbd54.gif

    So you think Han, Leia, Lando, etc should be just as powerful as Anakin, Vader, Yoda, Obi Wan, Maul etc????

    They should all have strengths and weaknesses, gives and takes. They should be balanced fairly to play well within the game, not imbalanced based upon lore.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • vBREEDv
    263 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    K4152 wrote: »
    If they balance the other heroes he's fine. Each hero should feel as deadly as Anakin

    but he is the CHOSEN ONE he SHOULD be more powerful than the other characters

    d8mtbh5xbd54.gif

    So you think Han, Leia, Lando, etc should be just as powerful as Anakin, Vader, Yoda, Obi Wan, Maul etc????

    They should all have strengths and weaknesses, gives and takes. They should be balanced fairly to play well within the game, not imbalanced based upon lore.

    I can agree with this logic BUT I don’t understand how so many people believe Anakin is still too OP after this hotfix, he’s not anything special I’ve seen people melt him with Kylo or Dooku even before the hotfix and I haven’t had any trouble taking him down either.
  • vBREEDv wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    K4152 wrote: »
    If they balance the other heroes he's fine. Each hero should feel as deadly as Anakin

    but he is the CHOSEN ONE he SHOULD be more powerful than the other characters

    d8mtbh5xbd54.gif

    So you think Han, Leia, Lando, etc should be just as powerful as Anakin, Vader, Yoda, Obi Wan, Maul etc????

    They should all have strengths and weaknesses, gives and takes. They should be balanced fairly to play well within the game, not imbalanced based upon lore.

    I can agree with this logic BUT I don’t understand how so many people believe Anakin is still too OP after this hotfix, he’s not anything special I’ve seen people melt him with Kylo or Dooku even before the hotfix and I haven’t had any trouble taking him down either.
    I think most people would agree that he’s fine now. Although, some would suggest that they have problems with him.
  • DarthJ
    6159 posts Member
    Deckard112 wrote: »
    No he’s literally not. He still 1000HP (WTF), unbelievably high base dmg - I think 145(?) - (Darth Maul has 100.. and his choke 77dmg... wth) and his retribution ability is still overpowered as can be.

    Also he still does clear a whole room of 15 troops by just pressing one button.

    What would you propose then? That heroic might and retribution can't one shot troopers, so both abilities do less than 100 damage? May as well take those abilities out the game if that were the case, they would be useless and not worth risking.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Lee1981
    1767 posts Member
    In Ga nothing has changed he is still ruining games

    The nerf did absolutely nothing in this mode
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Deckard112 wrote: »
    No he’s literally not. He still 1000HP (WTF), unbelievably high base dmg - I think 145(?) - (Darth Maul has 100.. and his choke 77dmg... wth) and his retribution ability is still overpowered as can be.

    Also he still does clear a whole room of 15 troops by just pressing one button.

    What would you propose then? That heroic might and retribution can't one shot troopers, so both abilities do less than 100 damage? May as well take those abilities out the game if that were the case, they would be useless and not worth risking.
    If that quits the aspect of him needing nerfs, then sure, remove them.

    I’m just tired of this one character, the way he is, but honestly, he just should only need a pull and lightsaber block move. I’m pretty sure most people would agree that could work out.
  • vBREEDv wrote: »
    JAREDUP wrote: »
    Anakin has way too much HP, he takes way too many shots to kill

    I disagree, look at Vader.

    Vader’s overall play style and ability’s fit 1000hp.
    But no brainer button mash hero + 1000hp & 145dmg per Swing.

    WTH is that, please explain how this is good hero design.
    Make Maul great again.
  • Also the most ridiculous argument literally is “hE iS the ChoSen one”

    ARE. YOU. SERIOUS?
    if we’d go by that logic, why isn’t Vader as overpowered as Anakin? He literally is him. He’s also the chosen one.

    And also i hear nobody complain about Luke being just as trash as Maul, but didn’t he defeat the chosen one?

    Ppl who argue with “he’s the chosen one” probably are fat double saber kid.
    Make Maul great again.
  • Lee1981
    1767 posts Member
    Deckard112 wrote: »
    Also the most ridiculous argument literally is “hE iS the ChoSen one”

    ARE. YOU. SERIOUS?
    if we’d go by that logic, why isn’t Vader as overpowered as Anakin? He literally is him. He’s also the chosen one.

    And also i hear nobody complain about Luke being just as trash as Maul, but didn’t he defeat the chosen one?

    Ppl who argue with “he’s the chosen one” probably are fat double saber kid.
    You forgot my personal favourite “git gud”
  • Deckard112 wrote: »
    Also the most ridiculous argument literally is “hE iS the ChoSen one”

    ARE. YOU. SERIOUS?
    if we’d go by that logic, why isn’t Vader as overpowered as Anakin? He literally is him. He’s also the chosen one.

    And also i hear nobody complain about Luke being just as trash as Maul, but didn’t he defeat the chosen one?

    Ppl who argue with “he’s the chosen one” probably are fat double saber kid.

    Then shouldn’t his ultimate and heroic might get removed if it’s annoying in GA?

    I mean, I hate it as well, but if we can’t get anywhere at all with nerfing his powers, removing sounds like a solid option.
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    Deckard112 wrote: »
    Also the most ridiculous argument literally is “hE iS the ChoSen one”

    ARE. YOU. SERIOUS?
    if we’d go by that logic, why isn’t Vader as overpowered as Anakin? He literally is him. He’s also the chosen one.

    And also i hear nobody complain about Luke being just as trash as Maul, but didn’t he defeat the chosen one?

    Ppl who argue with “he’s the chosen one” probably are fat double saber kid.
    You forgot my personal favourite “git gud”
    I know this is off-topic, but most smash players ended up using that for K. Rool before patch 2.0.0.

    Now, it seems most now realize it was kind of necessary since he was annoying beforehand.
  • DarthCapa2
    2793 posts Member
    Buff all the others or he need another nerf
  • vBREEDv
    263 posts Member
    Deckard112 wrote: »
    Also the most ridiculous argument literally is “hE iS the ChoSen one”

    ARE. YOU. SERIOUS?
    if we’d go by that logic, why isn’t Vader as overpowered as Anakin? He literally is him. He’s also the chosen one.

    And also i hear nobody complain about Luke being just as trash as Maul, but didn’t he defeat the chosen one?

    Ppl who argue with “he’s the chosen one” probably are fat double saber kid.

    Vader isn’t as powerful as Anakin in my opinion simply because his injuries and also Luke wouldn’t defeat YOUNG Vader aka Anakin. I’m not saying I agree with Luke or other SABER characters being trash, they should all be close to the same power or the same (that’s why I think all heroes should have a 4th ability as well), but I don’t agree with blaster characters being as powerful. And honestly I said I didn’t wanna say he was the Chosen One but I said it just to reiterate that the devs probably took into account the lore over balance/gameplay and got a bit too ahead of themselves lmaooo
  • vBREEDv wrote: »
    Deckard112 wrote: »
    Also the most ridiculous argument literally is “hE iS the ChoSen one”

    ARE. YOU. SERIOUS?
    if we’d go by that logic, why isn’t Vader as overpowered as Anakin? He literally is him. He’s also the chosen one.

    And also i hear nobody complain about Luke being just as trash as Maul, but didn’t he defeat the chosen one?

    Ppl who argue with “he’s the chosen one” probably are fat double saber kid.

    Vader isn’t as powerful as Anakin in my opinion simply because his injuries and also Luke wouldn’t defeat YOUNG Vader aka Anakin. I’m not saying I agree with Luke or other SABER characters being trash, they should all be close to the same power or the same (that’s why I think all heroes should have a 4th ability as well), but I don’t agree with blaster characters being as powerful. And honestly I said I didn’t wanna say he was the Chosen One but I said it just to reiterate that the devs probably took into account the lore over balance/gameplay and got a bit too ahead of themselves lmaooo

    WTH dude if you really think young anakin is stronger than Vader only because of his injuries you know nothing about the force and how she works.
    Make Maul great again.
  • vBREEDv
    263 posts Member
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Buff all the others or he need another nerf

    I agree with buffing other Heroes but NERF Anakin AGAIN??? Nerf what exactly? People are gonna end up getting Anakin nerfed to the point where he’s just trash 🤦🏽‍♂️
  • vBREEDv
    263 posts Member
    Deckard112 wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    Deckard112 wrote: »
    Also the most ridiculous argument literally is “hE iS the ChoSen one”

    ARE. YOU. SERIOUS?
    if we’d go by that logic, why isn’t Vader as overpowered as Anakin? He literally is him. He’s also the chosen one.

    And also i hear nobody complain about Luke being just as trash as Maul, but didn’t he defeat the chosen one?

    Ppl who argue with “he’s the chosen one” probably are fat double saber kid.

    Vader isn’t as powerful as Anakin in my opinion simply because his injuries and also Luke wouldn’t defeat YOUNG Vader aka Anakin. I’m not saying I agree with Luke or other SABER characters being trash, they should all be close to the same power or the same (that’s why I think all heroes should have a 4th ability as well), but I don’t agree with blaster characters being as powerful. And honestly I said I didn’t wanna say he was the Chosen One but I said it just to reiterate that the devs probably took into account the lore over balance/gameplay and got a bit too ahead of themselves lmaooo

    WTH dude if you really think young anakin is stronger than Vader only because of his injuries you know nothing about the force and how she works.

    Is it a fact that Vader is more powerful? I’m genuinely asking, forgive my ignorance...
  • vBREEDv wrote: »
    Deckard112 wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    Deckard112 wrote: »
    Also the most ridiculous argument literally is “hE iS the ChoSen one”

    ARE. YOU. SERIOUS?
    if we’d go by that logic, why isn’t Vader as overpowered as Anakin? He literally is him. He’s also the chosen one.

    And also i hear nobody complain about Luke being just as trash as Maul, but didn’t he defeat the chosen one?

    Ppl who argue with “he’s the chosen one” probably are fat double saber kid.

    Vader isn’t as powerful as Anakin in my opinion simply because his injuries and also Luke wouldn’t defeat YOUNG Vader aka Anakin. I’m not saying I agree with Luke or other SABER characters being trash, they should all be close to the same power or the same (that’s why I think all heroes should have a 4th ability as well), but I don’t agree with blaster characters being as powerful. And honestly I said I didn’t wanna say he was the Chosen One but I said it just to reiterate that the devs probably took into account the lore over balance/gameplay and got a bit too ahead of themselves lmaooo

    WTH dude if you really think young anakin is stronger than Vader only because of his injuries you know nothing about the force and how she works.

    Is it a fact that Vader is more powerful? I’m genuinely asking, forgive my ignorance...

    Force wise Vaders choke should one shot troopers, Anakin is probably more skiĺled with his saber doe.
  • JAREDUP
    1474 posts Member
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    JAREDUP wrote: »
    Anakin has way too much HP, he takes way too many shots to kill

    I disagree, look at Vader.

    Vader is slow, and doesnt have ignore block, a big diffrence
    For the Greater Good

    9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • rebel_scum2
    203 posts Member
    edited March 7
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    K4152 wrote: »
    If they balance the other heroes he's fine. Each hero should feel as deadly as Anakin

    but he is the CHOSEN ONE he SHOULD be more powerful than the other characters

    d8mtbh5xbd54.gif

    So you think Han, Leia, Lando, etc should be just as powerful as Anakin, Vader, Yoda, Obi Wan, Maul etc????

    This completely misses the point. No one is (or at least should be) making arguments about the (perceived) relative power levels of characters from the canonical universe. The point of this discussion should be aimed at game design, because a well designed game is fun for everyone playing, not just the one player who was lucky enough to pick the most powerful character. Canonical information can and should be used to inform the attributes of a particular character in the game, but the game and its players suffer if silly arguments like "well Anakin was the most powerful Jedi in the stories" win out over considerations like game balance that are actually more important to good design.
  • vBREEDv
    263 posts Member
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    K4152 wrote: »
    If they balance the other heroes he's fine. Each hero should feel as deadly as Anakin

    but he is the CHOSEN ONE he SHOULD be more powerful than the other characters

    d8mtbh5xbd54.gif

    So you think Han, Leia, Lando, etc should be just as powerful as Anakin, Vader, Yoda, Obi Wan, Maul etc????

    This completely misses the point. No one is (or at least should be) making arguments about the (perceived) relative power levels of characters from the canonical universe. The point of this discussion should be aimed at game design, because a well designed game is fun for everyone playing, not just the one player who was lucky enough to pick the most powerful character. Canonical information can and should be used to inform the attributes of a particular character in the game, but the game and its players suffer if silly arguments like "well Anakin was the most powerful Jedi in the stories" win out over considerations like game balance that are actually more important to good design.

    I agree the game SHOULD be balanced out more and characters should be on par with Anakin BUT it’ll be hard to get the blaster characters up to his level, I think the best thing for DICE to do is give EVERYONE a fourth ability and buff the saber characters a bit more EXCLUDING Anakin he’s fine now, and the blaster characters HP maybe should come up a little I guess idk it’s hard to find ways to balance the game but I’m sure the people who get paid to work on the gameplay will figure it out.
  • vBREEDv wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    K4152 wrote: »
    If they balance the other heroes he's fine. Each hero should feel as deadly as Anakin

    but he is the CHOSEN ONE he SHOULD be more powerful than the other characters

    d8mtbh5xbd54.gif

    So you think Han, Leia, Lando, etc should be just as powerful as Anakin, Vader, Yoda, Obi Wan, Maul etc????

    They should all have strengths and weaknesses, gives and takes. They should be balanced fairly to play well within the game, not imbalanced based upon lore.

    I can agree with this logic BUT I don’t understand how so many people believe Anakin is still too OP after this hotfix, he’s not anything special I’ve seen people melt him with Kylo or Dooku even before the hotfix and I haven’t had any trouble taking him down either.

    Quit using poor players in HvV as your end all be all. Anakin is still OP and has flat out broke GA. I have stopped playing this game all together because of how bad DICE has screwed up this game mode. Come points were already hard to just through thanks to health stacking. Now there's a hero, who can clear out a room instantly with two abilities.
  • Salacious_Me_1138
    1867 posts Member
    edited March 7
    I played about 12 matches of GA last night on PS4....Anakin assured a light side victory in every single match. Not even a fluke victory.....there were some tough fights for objectives but Anakin would eventually get in the room and use a giant battle as a distraction to jump in, killswitch everyone, then absolutely run away and wait for his cards to recharge.

    GA still be broken y'all.
  • vBREEDv wrote: »
    Deckard112 wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    Deckard112 wrote: »
    Also the most ridiculous argument literally is “hE iS the ChoSen one”

    ARE. YOU. SERIOUS?
    if we’d go by that logic, why isn’t Vader as overpowered as Anakin? He literally is him. He’s also the chosen one.

    And also i hear nobody complain about Luke being just as trash as Maul, but didn’t he defeat the chosen one?

    Ppl who argue with “he’s the chosen one” probably are fat double saber kid.

    Vader isn’t as powerful as Anakin in my opinion simply because his injuries and also Luke wouldn’t defeat YOUNG Vader aka Anakin. I’m not saying I agree with Luke or other SABER characters being trash, they should all be close to the same power or the same (that’s why I think all heroes should have a 4th ability as well), but I don’t agree with blaster characters being as powerful. And honestly I said I didn’t wanna say he was the Chosen One but I said it just to reiterate that the devs probably took into account the lore over balance/gameplay and got a bit too ahead of themselves lmaooo

    WTH dude if you really think young anakin is stronger than Vader only because of his injuries you know nothing about the force and how she works.

    Is it a fact that Vader is more powerful? I’m genuinely asking, forgive my ignorance...

    If we're going canon here, Vader should have retribution, not Anakin, considering that ability was inspired by the "No" scene in ROTS. Obviously, some liberties were taken into account building Anakin.
  • Deckard112 wrote: »
    No he’s literally not. He still 1000HP (WTF), unbelievably high base dmg - I think 145(?) - (Darth Maul has 100.. and his choke 77dmg... wth) and his retribution ability is still overpowered as can be.

    Also he still does clear a whole room of 15 troops by just pressing one button.

    How did this game fall to a Hero Design Level of Darth Maul or Lando... or Rey to..

    A button no brainer mashing killstreak machine god mode hero. We will never know.

    Darth Vader nearly has the same hp he got. Stop complaining they're the same person!
  • vBREEDv
    263 posts Member
    I played about 12 matches of GA last night on PS4....Anakin assured a light side victory in every single match. Not even a fluke victory.....there were some tough fights for objectives but Anakin would eventually get in the room and use a giant battle as a distraction to jump in, killswitch everyone, then absolutely run away and wait for his cards to recharge.

    GA still be broken y'all.
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    vBREEDv wrote: »
    K4152 wrote: »
    If they balance the other heroes he's fine. Each hero should feel as deadly as Anakin

    but he is the CHOSEN ONE he SHOULD be more powerful than the other characters

    d8mtbh5xbd54.gif

    So you think Han, Leia, Lando, etc should be just as powerful as Anakin, Vader, Yoda, Obi Wan, Maul etc????

    They should all have strengths and weaknesses, gives and takes. They should be balanced fairly to play well within the game, not imbalanced based upon lore.

    I can agree with this logic BUT I don’t understand how so many people believe Anakin is still too OP after this hotfix, he’s not anything special I’ve seen people melt him with Kylo or Dooku even before the hotfix and I haven’t had any trouble taking him down either.

    Quit using poor players in HvV as your end all be all. Anakin is still OP and has flat out broke GA. I have stopped playing this game all together because of how bad DICE has screwed up this game mode. Come points were already hard to just through thanks to health stacking. Now there's a hero, who can clear out a room instantly with two abilities.

    I don’t play much GA so I didn’t know he was still OP in that game mode but in HVV he’s balanced. I just don’t want him to be nerfed to death that’ll be very annoying.

  • ZephanUnbound
    1872 posts Member
    edited March 7
    No. He still has more health than Obi-Wan, who is supposed to be the defensive tank for the hero team. He still does the most damage on the hero team (which is fine in and of itself, but the fact that he can do 65 more saber damage than Luke and 55 more saber damage than Rey with a star card is not fine, Luke/Rey/Yoda all need saber damage buffs or Anakin needs a small saber damage nerf). The pull + attack + passionate strike + attack combo still does enough damage to kill a full health Boba or Boskk with the right star card loadout, and do massive damage to Palps, Maul, Phasma, and Iden as well, and the main problem is that those 6 villains have no defense against it since they can't block the pull that sets it up and they can't escape the combo once initiated if the Anakin player is good, so the knockdown effect on passionate strike needs to be removed at the very least, and the damage numbers for pull and passionate strike might need slight nerfs as well (I'll leave that decision up to DICE since they have access to all the metrics of how many people are dying to the combo). Retribution is still pretty OP HvV, it not only does a ton of damage to multiple enemies, it suspends enemies in the air for a long time giving any blaster heroes on your team a chance to kill the targets you have suspended, so it very much so has whole team wipe capabilities.
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    No EA/Dice neutered him

    Play some GA tonight and tell us if he seems like a NEUTERED character right now. If he was released even just like this there would be the same reaction for adjusting him all over. The Anakin Hero is still...as of right now...ruining practically every round of GA.
  • Deckard112 wrote: »
    No he’s literally not. He still 1000HP (WTF), unbelievably high base dmg - I think 145(?) - (Darth Maul has 100.. and his choke 77dmg... wth) and his retribution ability is still overpowered as can be.

    Also he still does clear a whole room of 15 troops by just pressing one button.

    How did this game fall to a Hero Design Level of Darth Maul or Lando... or Rey to..

    A button no brainer mashing killstreak machine god mode hero. We will never know.

    Thanks to posts like this that this game will NEVER be balanced. Because it doesn't matter how much devs tweak the characters, some of you will never be happy, until everything gets nerfed to the ground.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!