criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

More Clone Wars Maps

TX_88
26 posts Member
I think we all can agree all of the clone wars battles where way more massive than battles involving the rebels. To be very honest all of the rebel maps lack detail compared to the 3 clone wars maps we have now. If new maps where added for example like the battle of Ryloth we would see more techounion technology.

Replies

• Would love to see Coruscant and Mustafar.
  • jordi1337
    1414 posts Member
    well, coruscant + jedi temple is a must have considering how important it was in the story and how nice it would be to battle there
  • We need Coruscant and Jedi Temple, would be so epic.
  • Piscettios
    6078 posts Member
    The thought of more Clone Wars content even puts Dooku to sleep

eww8hoskbkai.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • TX_88 wrote: »
    Another troll thread by an alternate account. Kick rocks.

I am not a troll if you take a look at my account I have been contributing just cause you have seen bad from similar named accounts is like judging a book by its cover!

You are a troll/alternate account. I’ve never reported anybody and I won’t start now, but hoping the mods take notice. There’s a whole slew of new accounts just in here to kick dust up.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • TX_88
    26 posts Member
    TX_88 wrote: »

I am not a troll if you take a look at my account I have been contributing just cause you have seen bad from similar named accounts is like judging a book by its cover!

You are a troll/alternate account. I’ve never reported anybody and I won’t start now, but hoping the mods take notice. There’s a whole slew of new accounts just in here to kick dust up.

That sounds allot like how discord servers are lots of people kicking up dust.
  • NO, STOP THE CLONE WARS MADNESS.

Why are you guys so selfish ? We have CLONE WARS SEASON since SUMMER. Let someone else have fun too.
  • Another troll thread by an alternate account. Kick rocks.

Oh no a OT elitist have arrive on the battlefront take cover because she thinks all OT content is greater then PT despite the facts that say otherwise.
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    NO, STOP THE CLONE WARS MADNESS.

Why are you guys so selfish ? We have CLONE WARS SEASON since SUMMER. Let someone else have fun too.

Actually the OT have been getting content till July and clone wars content didn’t start till August.
  • I really hope DICE gives us Coruscant and Mustafar before DLC support ends.
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    NO, STOP THE CLONE WARS MADNESS.

Fun, we’re still getting the same amount of content we would have gotten. New maps and reinforcements arnt fun so do you want bug fixes?
  • TX_88 wrote: »
    I think we all can agree all of the clone wars battles where way more massive than battles involving the rebels. To be very honest all of the rebel maps lack detail compared to the 3 clone wars maps we have now. If new maps where added for example like the battle of Ryloth we would see more techounion technology.

I think we can all agree? Sorry. I can't agree unfortunately.
  • Another troll thread by an alternate account. Kick rocks.

Oh no a OT elitist have arrive on the battlefront take cover because she thinks all OT content is greater then PT despite the facts that say otherwise.

“The facts” say otherwise. My you’re a thick one.
  • Piscettios
    6078 posts Member

Funny that the definite alt shows up.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • DarthJ
    6772 posts Member

Haha @BucksawBoushh he thinks you are a gurl :joy:
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »

GENDER PROFILING! SAFE SPACE I MUST FIND!
  • Coruscant and Utapau should have a higher priority than any other planet tbh.

Your a dude? My bad, I saw the gamer profile and assume it’s a girl. Sorry OT elitist sir.

Your a dude? My bad, I saw the gamer profile and assume it’s a girl. Sorry OT elitist sir.

No need for apologies, you squishy brained little Clone Wars fanatic you! <3 Women are pretty awesome so zero offence taken!
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    1490 posts Member
    edited March 7
    Christophsis
    jymajdq1licb.png

With Octuptarra magna tri-droid playable
    6t59jzen4g86.png

1bfioawlu399.png
  • EA_Rtas
    1569 posts EA Moderator
    I'm going to close this, the discussion in here has immediately turned into bait and discussion of moderation. If you believe someone is breaking the rules. Report them and the moderation team will deal with it. Don't bait a confrontation.
This discussion has been closed.