criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Focused Feedback: Hero Balance

Replies

• I just want balanced GA matches. Please don't tweak things to balance hvv and end up destroying both
  • My submission on reddit about Luke got a good deal of support, that is pretty exciting.
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215
  • SrawDawg
    984 posts Member
    Its honestly tough to say at this point, the mix has been altered so many times since November 2017 that I just don't know. Some obviously would point out that Anakin should be nerfed, but you could leave him alone and just buff Grevious's unrelenting advance to the point of instakill for 2-3 seconds (like it should be honestly) and that would definitely change things up a bit.

The experts always say that when mixing a song its better to turn things down then up. If it was up to me I would say you are gonna have to find a baseline somewhere. Some character that most vote to be the most balanced hero? Mix that with your own data and statistics you no doubt gather behind the scenes. Then lock him or her in stone and never mess with them. Make him or her the center of the hero "mix". Adjust all the others in time according to the one you picked. As time goes by and you feel others have been adjusted properly then start locking away other ones. First its one, then two, then three, and before you know it you should have a decent mix.

• Atreus213 wrote: »
    My submission on reddit about Luke got a good deal of support, that is pretty exciting.

I seen, hopefully they buff luke. I mean I'll never use him cause of his dad but still
  • Now that Anakin has his block breaking move, I think other characters should be given block breaking abilities. I'm not suggesting adding a 4th ability. Rey's dash and Kylo's frenzy used to break blocks but this feature has since been patched out. I would like to see the return of these features and perhaps make some other abilities also break blocks, such as Phasma's staff strikes. This would lessen the constant spam of blocking and make duels more strategic.
  • DICE, if you do change any of the Heroes, please make them minor changes. The game has been out for so long that major changes can be very disconcerting. Kylo's recent damage buff for instance made him feel like a completely different hero and completely changed his play style. I'm not complaining about his buff because it was necessary, but his buff should be the last major change to the heroes. Every change from now on should be minimal.
  • Hit and run implies he's actually fast.
  • Light sabers shouldn’tblock force abilities
  • Buff phasma's gun a tad bit. Give her an HOK without the use of the staff.
  • Two more things though:

1) Whatever stats you are look at don't necessarily take into account the way GA is actually being played right now. I have seen many Anakins on the defending side that will pull away from objectives to continue the game so that they can get larger killstreaks. This creates a false sense of closeness in these games when Anakin is actually in complete control of when the game should end.

2) There are calls to buff Luke and keep Anakin the same. This is because there is a large contingent of players who are not interested in close, intense matches, and are not interested in broader trooper play at all. They want to be their favorite characters from Star Wars and feel as powerful as the characters in the movies. They think that Anakin is fine because he's SUPPOSED to be the most powerful jedi.

Please, I beg of you, do not listen to those people. The balance has been very good in this game (especially compared to Battlefront 2015). A good hero who plays smart can stay alive, take objectives, go on kill streaks. A bad hero will die. Bad heroes need to keep playing to learn how to be good ones. It's a game. That's how it works.

If you need to buff Luke a bit so his lightsaber swings deal more damage, great. Do it. He could probably use it. I also think he would be a great hero if his abilities actually worked (this and other bugs are a plague on this game and should be a priority).

But the heroes should not all be buffed to Anakin's level. There has to be room in this game for troopers as well. They should not be just glorified bots.
  • Two more things though:

1) Whatever stats you are look at don't necessarily take into account the way GA is actually being played right now. I have seen many Anakins on the defending side that will pull away from objectives to continue the game so that they can get larger killstreaks. This creates a false sense of closeness in these games when Anakin is actually in complete control of when the game should end.

2) There are calls to buff Luke and keep Anakin the same. This is because there is a large contingent of players who are not interested in close, intense matches, and are not interested in broader trooper play at all. They want to be their favorite characters from Star Wars and feel as powerful as the characters in the movies. They think that Anakin is fine because he's SUPPOSED to be the most powerful jedi.

Please, I beg of you, do not listen to those people. The balance has been very good in this game (especially compared to Battlefront 2015). A good hero who plays smart can stay alive, take objectives, go on kill streaks. A bad hero will die. Bad heroes need to keep playing to learn how to be good ones. It's a game. That's how it works.

If you need to buff Luke a bit so his lightsaber swings deal more damage, great. Do it. He could probably use it. I also think he would be a great hero if his abilities actually worked (this and other bugs are a plague on this game and should be a priority).

But the heroes should not all be buffed to Anakin's level. There has to be room in this game for troopers as well. They should not be just glorified bots.

health, health regen and damage need to be increased across the board for heroes Anakin is simply in a class all his own other heroes need to be brought up to his level or at least close also all heroes should get a 4th ability.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • on another note I think heroes shouldn't be in the new mode the light side has all ways been better in GA and Anakin only made that worse if Yoda, Anakin and Finn were not a thing then I think balancing would be fine but they simply give the light side to much of an advantage. good players can kill heroes but these 3 ignore that rule more or less: Yoda and Finn can simply sick back and health buff everyone so they dont have to even play aggressive enough to risk getting killed and Anakin can simply pop in and out of a battle to use his heroic might and retribution to clear out entire areas of troopers when the right moment to do so arises and a lot of the time this happens right on the objective leaving the attacking side to push all over agian witch is hard enough as it is.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Chewie needs to have more splash damage or make his bow caster w/o the charge a 1 bolt precission shot that does more base dmg from a ditsance. He also needs better health regen as he's a big target.
    My submission on reddit about Luke got a good deal of support, that is pretty exciting.

Is that where we need to go to have our opinions mater?
  • angrycal04 wrote: »
    Chewie needs to have more splash damage or make his bow caster w/o the charge a 1 bolt precission shot that does more base dmg from a ditsance. He also needs better health regen as he's a big target.

they just need to revert his last round of nerfs he didn't need them he was one of the easiest heroes to outplay in the game. also he needs a regular health on kill card or better yet remove the health on kill cards and give it to all heroes by default.

Is that where we need to go to have our opinions mater?

As a poster on both, yeah it really feels that way.
  • thelasteverjedi
    1595 posts Member
    edited March 8
    We need to FIRST bring all saber heroes to be about the same in base stats, not wildly different! Then you can talk about balancing their abilities.

1. All saber heroes should be able to block saber and blaster hits.

2. All saber heroes should have saber damages to be around the same. 120-140 per swing

3. All saber heroes should have extra damage from rear that is exactly the same.

4. All saber heroes should have base health regen the same, not wildly different - say 250.

5. PERHAPs all saber hero should have one ability that can break block.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    I actually don't think Luke needs a buff. He's a hit and run character and I think he's fairly balanced.

I used to think the same but his damage just feels terrible compared to all these new heroes his damage needs a buff.

I told you
  • thelasteverjedi
    1595 posts Member
    edited March 9
    Why are there 3 heroes available to the team that is dominating (usually) the first phase of GA? Seriously if the defending team is OP they get a third hero and the game ends. If the attacking team is OP they get the third hero and it is a walkover.

Just look at your telemetry and you can see I'm not lying.
    Post edited by thelasteverjedi on
  • Let's try this - all heroes should have the same base health regen. 250 for all heroes. Not 150 for blasters, unless there is a good reason I'm not aware of?
  • thelasteverjedi
    1595 posts Member
    edited March 8
    There are people saying health on kill should be passive.

If you do that make sure it is health on kill. Palp and Iden's health regen are not health on kill. It's health upon sneezing. Those should need a star card.

[In fact, why are there health on sneeze cards?!]
  • thelasteverjedi
    1595 posts Member
    edited March 8
    Leia's grenade is for what reason? At least make it do something else - like reveal enemies for a decent radius. Even deathtrooper atom bomb reveals everybody for some unknown reason. Snipers infiltration reveal everybody.
  • @F8RGE
    Im sorry but im really disappointed, i know you guys dont owe me anything but i know a lot of people love anakin and hes not a very fun character to use, ive posted a lot of threads about anakin but i feel they are overlooked. But im just one person i know lots agree with me but im not enough for you guys to change anakin, but i really want him toned down like his passionate strike shouldnt knock down heroes they should just break their block by getting rid of all their stamina for like 4 seconds, heroic might is better, but his health is too much for someone that has a 140 base attack damage and more with star cards while also having 3 abilitys being able to kill all 4 infantry, and he has 4 abilities that stun heroes. Hes boring to use you dont need to learn to use him at all and theirs no challenge given to you when playing as anakin and as a person who loves the character is disappointed that hes not fun to play as, he also has a way to quick recharge time on his pull dominance given you the chance to hit your enemy a couple time for them to runaway and you to pull them once again. Please fix this, if you find my argument reasonable and logical, thank you
    @F8RGE @IronSoldier
  • Colin777
    646 posts Member
    edited March 8
    Last post about anakin
    @F8RGE @IronSoldier

Increase recharge time on anakins force pull by like a second

Either get rid of saber stun or make it so his passionate strike doenst knock down enemies, instead make it drain all of an enemys stamina for 4 second if he uses passionate strike on a player thats blocking, or just get rid of knockdown

Lower his health so he cant have a maxed 1,000, or lower his max lightsaber damage

And decrease the radius on retributions force push
  • Leia's grenade is for what reason? At least make it do something else - like reveal enemies for a decent radius. Even deathtrooper atom bomb reveals everybody for some unknown reason. Snipers infiltration reveal everybody.

her grenade needs to be turned into the old officers grenade it should feel more like a hero ability instead of some useless peace of garbage this would also make her more viable across all modes instead of just being a damage bot and sometimes her shield being useful every now and then.
  • To all repeat-respondents in this thread:
    1. Stop making chain posts. Collect your thoughts in [INSERT TEXT EDITOR OF CHOICE], organize them, and then post here--once.
    2. Do not add the Dev/Community Manager/ Forum Mods '@' names to your post. They created this thread and are already looking at it. All you are doing is being annoying (which will more likely than not lead to you being ignored)
  • Omniscient wrote: »
    To all repeat-respondents in this thread:
    1. Stop making chain posts. Collect your thoughts in [INSERT TEXT EDITOR OF CHOICE], organize them, and then post here--once.
    2. Do not add the Dev/Community Manager/ Forum Mods '@' names to your post. They created this thread and are already looking at it. All you are doing is being annoying (which will more likely than not lead to you being ignored)

Who you
  • Do you play the game you develop? Do you not know yourselves how unbalanced everything is? Anakin - shockingly OP still. Luke - shockingly *****. do the rest yourselves.
  • The short version is: Anakin is overpowered to a game-breaking degree.

Here is the longer version:

I understand that it is difficult to balance all heroes across all modes, including whatever this additional mode that will be coming out this month.

I love this game. I have played it nearly every day since launch. I have over 2 million credits. I'm pretty good. But probably worse than I should be for someone who plays so much. But here are my thoughts:

Before the Anakin update, HvV was completely imbalanced and GA was more or less balanced.

Anakin has turned that on its head. Now I get great games in HvV and GA is a complete mess. I find GA almost unplayable right now. I have moved to hero modes as my main for the first time in this game's lifespan. I WANT to play the GA that I used to be addicted to, but I can't.

Right now there are two things about GA that are very frustrating. First of all, as a team, Anakin can destroy any momentum you had by clearing out a room with the click of a button. He has TWO abilities that can do this. When you're attacking, in a well matched game, you usually get a couple chances to build enough momentum to take an objective. Anakin destroys that. So if the teams are not completely lopsided, a defending light side will almost always win. And this was a mode that was already very skewed to a a defending light side before.

Secondly, a reasonably smart Anakin, with a combination of his abilities, can singlehandedly kill any blaster hero (or Maul). He pulls you, he uses passionate strike, he follows up once. You are dead. There is literally no way that you can counter it. He can tank bossk's bombs or Iden's droid. Or randomly, no matter how well you've been playing, he can use his unblockable ultimate and take 300 or more health (or all of it if he has teammates shooting you). No other collection of hero abilities can do that. The only one that comes close is the Vader choke/saber throw combo and that relies on range, not pulling you into cqc.

So what this means is that no matter how well you are playing, focusing on taking objectives, racking up a streak, Anakin can killswitch it. You can even whittle him away slowly from full health, be playing a great one on one. And he can just choke you to death from full health.

This. Is. Not. Fun.

It is fine in HvV because that mode was so imbalanced that having a single player who can destroy everything really helps the light side. But it's kind of a false balance because the mode mostly just plays like the entire light side is playing support for Anakin. If that player is bad, the light side will probably lose.

I have no idea what the new lightsaber combat is going to be like, but in this current version, I think you are underestimating how powerful it is for Anakin to be the only character who can break someone's block. For him to be able to do that and have a repulse that's better than Luke's, a pull that's better than Kylo's, and a choke that's better than Vader's is the very definition of overpowered.

Hero Showdown remains the most underrated, balanced mode in the game. You can see the balance of the heroes very clearly there. There are certain characters that are incredibly powerful, but it's OK because you can't just keep using them over and over again. It's too bad the people who actually play that mode are quitters and trolls. When you get a good, even match of Showdown it is fantastic.

This is a perfect explanation of how badly anakin has broken ga. The thing I hate as well is, every hero has another hero that counters them, or they have some sort of weakness, anakin is counter everyone, even after the fix to heroic might. I've only played him 3 times, and killing any villain is easy, just pull and strike. In hvv, he is fine as teamwork wins over anything.

Regarding the other heroes, chewie needs generic hok, and more regen/survivability in ga. Luke's abilities need fixing, and more damage for hvv, he is fine in ga imo. Lando's gun is too weak now that his 1 trick stun is more useless. Phasma needs generic hok. Maul needs more damage or something so he can compete vs other heros, he is fine otherwise in ga. Buff grievous unrelenting advance.

Whatever you guys do though, please don't make everyone into a walking nuclear bomb like anakin. GA needs to be possible to win on both sides, with trooper play still being a viable option, being that 85percent of the lobby are grunts.
  • MC_XIX
    2082 posts Member
    At least we can all agree Phasma needs buffing.

Give her a standard HoK card, slightly increase her blaster damage and she'll be good. Her droid needs its previous longer stun now that it can be destroyed by lightsabers.
  • Lmao the reddit thread was already unpinned in favor of a Sithpost Saturday announcement.
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    At least we can all agree Phasma needs buffing.

Give her a standard HoK card, slightly increase her blaster damage and she'll be good. Her droid needs its previous longer stun now that it can be destroyed by lightsabers.

Phasma is the meta to defeat Anakin in HVV ... she's no pushover!
  • Honestly, before adjusting anything for balance issues, I think the various bugs need to be fixed so each character can be properly evaluated. I feel like if half the saber user's blocks actually worked 100% of the time, people wouldn't be complaining so much about certain other abilities being overpowered. If folks couldn't block/fire while on the ground, many abilities would be far stronger. I feel like I could go on for days listing bugs here, but why not focus on fixing those things first, then worry about balancing after things actually work right.

The only thing I think should be done prior to the bug fixes is giving all the saber users a way to break a block. Needs to be some sort of rock-paper-scissors type thing I feel, where block beats strike, break beats block, strike beats break.

If we could fix the camera tweak-out during several push/choke/pull abilities, that would be great too.
  • Vader
    - His damage reduction should be a little higher with focused rage active and i think while its active his ability recharge time should be shortened

Luke
    - Increase base saber damage to 120 +30 bonus
    - Repulse base damage to 150 (Make the epicenter star car the whole radius not just half)
    - Repulse should automatically give Luke a 50% damage reduction especially since the animation is so long in use, shouldn't have to be a star card
    - Rush should do 130
    - Push should do 150
    - Health regen should be 250

Yoda
    - I feel like yoda should have a saber block
    - For Xbox LB activates his force ability and you'd be able to hold that down to absorb blaster fire instead of the standard LT block control.

Maul
    -Saber blocking
    - Same with Yoda with the new saber system coming I feel like he should have the same stamina and blocking as any other saber hero

Kylo
    - Harsh Pull should deal more damage also I find it rarely ever gives you a kill if you pull someone off a ledge unless they hit something else before they fall
    - No more target switching when he activates Frenzy
  • anstee
    188 posts Member
    edited March 9
    I mostly play HvV so can’t say much about GA. Anakin has 4 really powerful/useful abilities when some Heroes barely have 2.

Lando could do with an improvement/better use for his Smoke Grenade.
    Leia could do with a huge improvement to her Flash grenade (similar to the original officer’s). Maybe enable her shield to block Palps Lightning too. She could do with some kind of defence though.
    Finn needs to be more agile or a slight improvement in speed. Using big deal slows him down way too much as well. Think his standard blaster damage could go back to how it was at his release. Could do with more health.
    Han just needs an increase in movement within Sharpshooter. Ability is good but a huge risk. Could do with a bit more health.
    Rey is fine
    Yoda needs a higher jump and more reliable dodge distance. Maybe slightly more strike damage.
    Obi needs an improvement to his dash to make it more useful/ controllable. Mind trick animation needs to be a lot quicker.
    Luke needs a huge damage reduction (now that that’s a thing) when using repulse. Really is a huge risk using that. His rush also needs to deal more damage. Maybe slightly more strike damage.
    Chewie is fine, although I find the fire rate a bit slow now, but he is a lot less annoying.
    Anakin is fine, although maybe retribution could not last as long, or do a little less damage.

Grevious’ Unrelenting Advance should block force push abilities.
    Bossk is fine
    Phasma could be able to pick up the droid, other than that, she is fine. Maybe the Staff could go back to the previous knockdown on first strike, or able to break block.
    Boba is fine, just sadly exploitable. His concussion missile could be a bit more useful and have more of an effect.
    Idea needs a reduction in her droid stun time and increase in cool down. Also needs a re work on the pulse cannon. A easier way to cancel the fire would be great and a dual zoom.
    Palp needs some longer jump or dash cool down. Also think his lightning needs lower/slower damage.
    Vader is fine. If anything his choke cool down needs to be slightly quicker.
    Kylo is fine.
    Maul is fine, but needs a more reliable dodge. Some way to survive Anakin’s Pull/Strike combo.
    Dooku is fine although his duelist ability tends to lock you in and there is no way to escape.
  • ROMG4
    2955 posts Member
    edited March 9
    Someone pinch me I must be dreaming!

I will finally get to write my dream big wall post thing that voices all my feedback on Hero combat that I have always wanted to write

This is going to be a bloody awesome writing weekend!

tenor.gif?itemid=4830492

You've made me a very happy person
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Anakin is fine in hvv but destroying ga. Just played a game where our team was completely steamrolling Jakku like taking objectives faster than I recall happening on that map. Took the west exit easily, then Anakin appears and we cant take the east exit which is easier. I'm not sure how many tickets we had left after the west was captured because we were winning so easily I wasn't paying attention, but it had to be 70 or 80 minimum. Its great fun if you're Anakin I'm sure.
  • HvV Buffs: Yoda, Phasma, Finn, Luke, Maul, Boba, Obi-Wan
    HvV Nerfs: None
    GA Buffs: Phasma, Chewie, Finn
    GA Nerfs: None

Hero Buffs:
    Luke - increase base lightsaber damage, increase health regen, and have his Push and Repulse both ohk non-heavy basic troopers.
    Yoda - increase jump height to that of normal lightsaber heroes (or higher), increase movement speed, increase health regen, increase extra base damage given by star card
    Phasma - needs standard hok card, increase base blaster damage (slightly)
    Finn - needs standard hok card (or one is tied to Deadeye ability), have normal movement speed during Big Deal
    Chewbacca - standard hok card, increase health regen
    Maul - increase hitbox of Throw ability, increase base lightsaber damage, increase health regen, 50% damage reduction during Choke ability
    Boba - increase base health
    Obi-Wan - increase his Mindtrick’s base duration to that of Rey’s Mindtrick

Anakin Notes: I think that he is balanced in HvV. In GA, he is still powerful, but being a little more powerful than some of the other heroes doesn’t necessarily make him OP.
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • 1- Prevent Anakin from using Passionate Strike for something like 3 seconds after force pull.
    2- Don't allow Rey and Obi-Wan's mind tricks to affect at the same time. If already under Rey's, and Obi-Wan's is triggered, cancel Rey's on you. Both at once is ridiculous. Blaster heroes cannot jump high, cannot dodge, and cannot turn.
    3- Cap stun duration to a set amount of damage, no matter what type of stun.
    4- Fix the issue where you are unable to dash/roll away from a character as they continue smashing you with their lightsaber. You just snap back to where you were before for another hit. Again and again and again.
    5- For pete's sake, fix the collection of glitches that make you want to throw your controller through the screen. Abilities not triggering or not having affect. Blocking not working. Jetpack not working. Gun not working. Can't swing saber.

There is a theme to these suggestions --- get rid of situations where players must sit and be pummeled with no chance at fighting back.
  • TertiusRegent
    248 posts Member
    edited March 9
    People will hate but im gonna say it. Anakin is still too strong! Heroic might is a lazy ability and looks so corny seeing him get shot to hell and slashed by lightsabers to then just wipe the feild with everyone with 1 button push no aim required? Also retribution's radius is stupidly big i feel the radius for this should be the same as luke's repulse.

I love all the heroes and i feel that most of them are very well balanced by now if you ignore the endless bugs this game has.
    But Anakin is still too OP not because of damage dealt but just because of the sheer radius its 360° and has a huuuge range. These two abilities are constantly in use so all you see is anakin jumping around in GA clearing the map with his 2 abilities that require no aiming or any form of skill!

IMO not balanced

I would much rather have fun learning how to skillfully play a balanced hero than play one that can just clear his whole vicinity of enemies without even trying.

Agreed, especially when the only Force user with that power was Starkiller in Force Unleased II, and spamming it got very old very quickly. Btw, I swear some players have learned to chain Pull Dominance followed by Heroic Might so it 2-shots you. Playing against an LS team with Luke, his grandpa Whinykin, and Kenobi, guarantees getting ping-ponged around by pushes you will quickly die from.
  • timbad_2
    177 posts Member
    My two pence re Anakin, for what it’s worth:
    I haven’t tried GA since he appeared, but in HvV I feel he is still too powerful overall - as long as you are in a team that sticks together.

My reasoning: I am a distinctly average player and I’m very much learning the ropes with heroes (previously more or less played trooper only, but I’ve maxed them all out - hence the foray into a different mode).
    However, if I get hold of Anakin (and I’m not on a team where they just run around failing to defend the target) then I come first or second on the scoreboard almost every time.
    And this was right from low level, once I got the hang of his powers, which didn’t take long.

I haven’t been able to do this with any other hero or villain, and I think that says something about how strong his character is, and how easy to use his powers are, compared to the others.
    I can only imagine what he is like in GA...

That said, as some others have pointed out, it’s more important to fix some of the bugs and issues in HvV than try to “balance” heroes when sometimes their basic powers don’t work.

The number of times I can’t block or fail to get in even a single hit, particularly with a lightsaber, and then get stun/sabre spammed into the ground, even though I was holding block, timing my attacks, etc, etc....
    Please fix!

Unlike some others, I think the target system itself is ok and adds a layer of strategy that would not be there in “hero blast”.
    However, the big issue here is actually the spawning:

Time and time again, you spawn in right next to the enemy team, your team are on the other side of the map ....and you become the target.
    You can guess what happens.

Please fix the spawning so you stand a chance of your teammates catching up with you!

Finally, it would be really great to help newer players by adding help/recommendations text from the community into the loading screens, for all modes.
    For example, lots of folks (including me) bemoan that people don’t stick together in HvV.

I know not everyone would respond, but if the HvV loading screens included some text that gave you better hints at how to stay alive and help each other, then at least some players might improve quicker.
  • Evo911
    267 posts Member
    As a generality before Anakin everybody agreed that DS was OP compared to LS.
    Anakin arrived and the power is only on him.
    So since Ana was nerfed a little bit increase little bit damsge of the weakest LS hero as luke.
    And yoda a little bit so they have some chance against grevious or Dooku.

• Balanced: Kylo Ren, Chewbacca, Lando, Han Solo, Leia, Yoda, Fin, Phasma, Bossk, Darth Vader, Count Dooku, Boba Fett.
    Require weakening: Anakin, Palpatine, Eden Versio, General Grievous, Ray.
    Require strengthening: Obi WAN, Darth Maul, Luke.
    More detailed:
    Anakin unbalanced, he has a very large damage from the sword and all 4 abilities, as well as why he has as much as 800 health, and with the card at all 1000. the card should be removed and a 750 health.
    Palpatine one of the most unbalanced characters. His chain lightning pierces through the block, his standard zippers with two hands make the target twitch and she can't do anything. The ability of the hero which is attacking Palpatine interrupted and go on cooldown.
    Eden version of the second mode of fire deals lots of damage and ignore block.
    Clawed onslaught of General grievous works in a very large radius and even on those targets that are in the jump over him. The very same character has bugs in the abilities of a sharp ***** and a brutal offensive.General grievous should not be able to block the ability of the Jedi force. As they are blocked not by the sword but by the Force.
    Ray why the better fights of the Jedi who they have been taught all their lives, her sword attack is too fast, they have to do slower, and the ability of the mind games necessary to reduce the duration.
    Obi WAN is the most poorly balanced at the moment. Its protective form hints at the fact that he is a "tank", but with only 750 health, when at the same Anakin is not a "tank" 1000 health with the appropriate card. Obi-WAN and Anakin are approximately equal on forces, this is clearly shown in the 3 episode in the duel on Mustafar, but in the game it is not so. Obi WAN needs at least 800 health + card to increase it. Now to the abilities of Obi WAN: a Powerful push should be faster to charge and continue to recline. Restraining the mind trick is generally the most useless ability in the game that could be ray, but not at the Jedi master. This ability must either create a stasis field (similar to freezing a pick Ren) when all targets caught in the radius of the spell lowered the weapon and just stand still, until they begin to attack, or have the ability to disable all abilities for 5 seconds and remove the target's stamina, so she could not defend himself. Would that such ability was worthy of a Jedi Master, but not now. Third ability protective ***** is not protective, lightning strikes Palpatine's ability and deal damage, as all other abilities of the villains. Why this ability is generally added Obi WAN Kenobi, when in the movie she was shown by Mace Windu in the arena of Geonosis? This ability should include an automatic block on shots, punches, and abilities without slowing Obi WAN down. And that character remained under the full control of the player, not where it is not running. His strikes must be faster, which contributes to the form of possession of a lightsaber.
    Darth Maul needs a lightsaber block like the other villains.
    Luke needs to increase health regeneration to at least 250 units.
    Common bugs : not working block lightsaber, sometimes abilities don't apply and begin to recharge, high latency servers, and large demands on Internet speed.
    Wishes: add Mace Windu, with his form of Juyo / Vaapad. Here it is actually the most powerful Jedi of the era of the clone wars. So he had 4 abilities including abilities like light and the ability of the dark side.
    And I would like to developers often went to Wookieepedia, and brought the game mechanics in line with the expectations of fans of the Saga.
  • Just open your eyes and look on Anakin - then you know what needs balance.
  • Cadoth
    1182 posts Member
    edited March 9
    Obi-wan has already a 90% damage while using his push and right now he’s fine and balanced, and Rey was already nerfed enough
    Post edited by Cadoth on
  • Cadoth wrote: »
    Obi-wan has already a 90% damage while using his push and right now he’s fine and balanced, and Rey was already nerf enough

agreed Obi is pretty balanced imo though I did like his damage reduction after he used push I think they should of kept that but lowered the amount of reduced damage he takes after its cast. I also agree Rey is fine even though I absolutely hate her mind trick with an absolute passion.