criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Option to exclude maps from playing rotation

Upon playing for quite a while, would like to see option exclude in example Tatooine and Jakku from my own GA map finding. While on HvV Yavin 4 and Bespin are kind of maps loathing to play as Bespin has become such of yanking fest to pushing and pulling opponents off, makes playing frustrating to play and automatically cancel the queue.

Replies

• brienj
    680 posts Member
    Bensidius wrote: »
    Upon playing for quite a while, would like to see option exclude in example Tatooine and Jakku from my own GA map finding. While on HvV Yavin 4 and Bespin are kind of maps loathing to play as Bespin has become such of yanking fest to pushing and pulling opponents off, makes playing frustrating to play and automatically cancel the queue.

I agree that you should be able to select maps you don't want to show up on your rotation.
  • Yes. I'd rather wait longer to find a match of I could exclude Geonosis from all modes.