criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Anakin needs a buff in HvV

Prev1
TjPunx
1578 posts Member
You may have fixed him for GA but neutered him in HvV

Replies

• 9zw532bbm127.gif
    5char
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • ROMG4
    2738 posts Member
    When your given the best Saber hero in the entire game. With the best health, the best damage, stamina that eclipses Luke, Rey, And Vader's stamina, the best perma stun locks, the best saber stun locks in the game

Yet you think he's terrible because you only understand how to press button

Heroic Might was and is still such a crutch. Never-mind the fact that Anakin in his entirety is broken and the biggest Saber crutch since Invincible Vader

Shows the skill of Anakin people when they complain about not killing three people with a button press
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Axone
    386 posts Member
    In my experience when I'm using him, he is fine the way he is. I don't want more buff to make Anakin too powerful.
  • Buffs to Anakin!
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    In HvV he's only weaker than Han, but Han is a God, although he lacks some crowd control Anakin has
    TjPunx wrote: »
    You 2 need taking back to the nut house
  • Admiral_Xen
    2727 posts Member
    edited March 9
    Lee1981 wrote: »
    In HvV he's only weaker than Han, but Han is a God, although he lacks some crowd control Anakin has

Legolas is not wrong, Han is a carry machine but you need potato free aim so 99% of players sleep on how gud he is
    r6qcrg09sryz.png
    92rwprn192bx.png

as opposed to Anakin, who is also insanely powerful but can top a lobby with even an average pilot ( and good ones will usually empty out the DS team) so you see it far more often
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    Lee1981 wrote: »

Legolas is not wrong, Han is a carry machine but you need potato free aim so 99% of players sleep on how gud he is
    r6qcrg09sryz.png
    92rwprn192bx.png

as opposed to Anakin, who is also insanely powerful but can top a lobby with even an average pilot ( and good ones will usually empty out the DS team) so you see it far more often
    Agreed Han is strong, however Anakin is now the go to for a guaranteed win

• He's fine in HvV
  • I killed Anakin in HvV yesterday. I stopped playing. Called all my friends. Organized a parade. Got a float in the shape of the Deathstar. Rode that down Main St to celebrate. Drank beer through our shirts. Keg stands. Partied until dawn. Woke up in a different state with a tattoo of Yoda on the side of my face.

That's how we celebrate achieving the impossible here in Virginia, ladies and gents.

But yeah, a buff is needed.

I just moved there.. Could've invited me :(
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • Omniscient wrote: »
    I killed Anakin in HvV yesterday. I stopped playing. Called all my friends. Organized a parade. Got a float in the shape of the Deathstar. Rode that down Main St to celebrate. Drank beer through our shirts. Keg stands. Partied until dawn. Woke up in a different state with a tattoo of Yoda on the side of my face.

That's how we celebrate achieving the impossible here in Virginia, ladies and gents.

But yeah, a buff is needed.

You defeated a Light Side character and then got a tattoo of a Light Side character on your face. Yup...sounds like a Virginian.

That is why you fail.

Well played...
  • I did five levels back to back with anakin in hvv. From level 1 to 6 no cards. Then went from 6 to 10 with a couple of cards. Level 25 in a day. Now figuring out the 100 ways to die in GA. The latest is being crushed one hit kill by falling tower on Geonosis.
  • TjPunx wrote: »

Nice troll dude..
  • Ok, then the massacres i saw Anakin doing this afternoon was just lucky moments.
    He needs a buff, i understand.
  • Psy3d
    720 posts Member
    In GA Anakin is something due to players attacking him during HM.

But in HvV he's easy with any saber user...he's just a cheap version of Luke and Kylo...same tactics to finish him off.
  • DJ1
    31 posts Member

Bwahahaha ... and it's not even April Fools Day yet
  • If you don’t end up in 1st place pretty much every single time then you’re straight HORRIBLE at this game. Anakin is fun to use, but the guy is easy mode. I can only imagine him with maxed cards.
    If you don’t end up in 1st place pretty much every single time then you’re straight HORRIBLE at this game. Anakin is fun to use, but the guy is easy mode. I can only imagine him with maxed cards.

Nah han is still the king as far getting top score
  • You know back in my day at the launch, we did not complain about not being able to one shot three heroes at once, we actually learned how to use the characters well. If you think Anakin needs a buff, then you just need to work with him, or you are just terrible. And this game should not be catering to people who are terrible and nerf-crazy. They should be focusing on what the experienced gamers [like me] think about the game and how it should be improved.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Iceninja wrote: »
    You know back in my day at the launch, we did not complain about not being able to one shot three heroes at once, we actually learned how to use the characters well. If you think Anakin needs a buff, then you just need to work with him, or you are just terrible. And this game should not be catering to people who are terrible and nerf-crazy. They should be focusing on what the experienced gamers [like me] think about the game and how it should be improved.

mzrjnla8l4x4.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • If you don’t end up in 1st place pretty much every single time then you’re straight HORRIBLE at this game. Anakin is fun to use, but the guy is easy mode. I can only imagine him with maxed cards.
    If you don’t end up in 1st place pretty much every single time then you’re straight HORRIBLE at this game. Anakin is fun to use, but the guy is easy mode. I can only imagine him with maxed cards.

Pretty even IMO and depends on map, enemy composition etc.

Han does better vs saber block turtles and on open maps. Anakin farms blasters/maul/palp really rapidly especially on constricted maps where he can reach their spawns first.

Leia's also up there for running up a mega score if you can aim.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st

Han does better vs saber block turtles and on open maps. Anakin farms blasters/maul/palp really rapidly especially on constricted maps where he can reach their spawns first.

This. I was thinking about taking a screen shot of the game we had with my buddy. Han was 1st you was 2nd & I was 3rd. I say han though cause he can still do crazy damage from a distance where anakin has to travel.

This. I was thinking about taking a screen shot of the game we had with my buddy. Han was 1st you was 2nd & I was 3rd. I say han though cause he can still do crazy damage from a distance where anakin has to travel.

I still think Leia is the best blaster hero in the game.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh

I still think Leia is the best blaster hero in the game.

Yeah I would say she's tied with han. A lot of people sleep on her because she doesn't have a stun
  • Pretty sure her grenade stuns
  • No the other Heroes need buffs, too many trash abilities, worthless starcards, and broken concepts like maul and yoda not blocking.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • TjPunx
    1578 posts Member
    You’re crazy, right?

No I’m not
  • ROMG4
    2738 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Iceninja wrote: »
    You know back in my day at the launch, we did not complain about not being able to one shot three heroes at once, we actually learned how to use the characters well. If you think Anakin needs a buff, then you just need to work with him, or you are just terrible. And this game should not be catering to people who are terrible and nerf-crazy. They should be focusing on what the experienced gamers [like me] think about the game and how it should be improved.

mzrjnla8l4x4.gif

image_48c2cecd.jpeg?region=0%2C20%2C629%2C315
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • TjPunx
    1578 posts Member
    Anakin in HvV, and Anakin In GA need different things. GA needs a nerf, HvV needs a buff
    Anakin in HvV, and Anakin In GA need different things. GA needs a nerf, HvV needs a buff

He does not need a buff lol you clearly rely on crutches
  • He's the only character in the game to use Almighty Push. Pretty OP.
  • TastyNoob wrote: »
    He's the only character in the game to use Almighty Push. Pretty OP.

Lmao

Welcome to KIKOOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
  • Genuine question - Is this a serious post or just sarcasm? Your posts are typically sensible, even if I don't always agree with them.

If you're serious, please post details why you think this.

• RyanK388
    1743 posts Member
    What this game needs it realistic lightsaber damage that everything dies with one saber stroke and with death and dismemberment everywhere

That would be hilarious.
    Or am I thinking of a different game where that was an option.
    I forgot the title of the game only thing is I think either Kyle Katarn or Jan Ors was in that game. Jedi Academy? Might be along those lines either way one of the games I’m thinking of and realistic Lightsaber damage where one hit would cut a person in twain instead of the normal things that happened

I am sure you could find YouTube videos about what I’m talking about trying to type down what I’m trying to think does not always work and sometimes comes out… Absurd
  • Most hp in the game with Star cards and most damage her strike in the game with or without star cards. Perfect for your button smashing needs... and your calling for a buff? Get real man
  • This is just..

Wrong

Lol

You probably need a buff.
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    What this game needs it realistic lightsaber damage that everything dies with one saber stroke and with death and dismemberment everywhere

That would be hilarious.
    Or am I thinking of a different game where that was an option.
    I forgot the title of the game only thing is I think either Kyle Katarn or Jan Ors was in that game. Jedi Academy? Might be along those lines either way one of the games I’m thinking of and realistic Lightsaber damage where one hit would cut a person in twain instead of the normal things that happened

I am sure you could find YouTube videos about what I’m talking about trying to type down what I’m trying to think does not always work and sometimes comes out… Absurd

Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy

Reason. Please