criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Upset over Anakin in GA?

Do what I do!

Fortunately I have been around for some time and am usually one of those players in the top 1-3 on the leaderboards. With that said, I tend to have the privilege of obtaining a hero pretty quickly.

Since this whole Anakin debacle, I have since tweaked my gameplay until it is fixed.

My current dark side routine is the same - play my normal way. As for light side, my goal has been to quickly amass BP, obtain Anakin immediatly, and go idle in the corner of the map while I get work done on my laptop. Just 10 minutes ago I left Anakin at the dead end of Kamino for 45 minutes while I cooked eggs and toast before getting a few phones calls out! ( Yes, I move my controller every so often). Afterwards, I try to enjoy my dark side play as best as I can.

Since doing this I've had a couple people message me with not so happy mannerisms. Much to my surprise (Not!) they come from those I'm familiar with during my time playing as ones who love to be on the top of the scoreboards.

Want a simple fix? Band together and take Anakin out of the game.

I assure you, with the messages I've recieved, it's well worth it. We all know we've seen people rage quit after they die as Anakin in the first round.

Sincerely,

Me

Replies

• Do what I do!

Fortunately I have been around for some time and am usually one of those players in the top 1-3 on the leaderboards. With that said, I tend to have the privilege of obtaining a hero pretty quickly.

Since this whole Anakin debacle, I have since tweaked my gameplay until it is fixed.

My current dark side routine is the same - play my normal way. As for light side, my goal has been to quickly amass BP, obtain Anakin immediatly, and go idle in the corner of the map while I get work done on my laptop. Just 10 minutes ago I left Anakin at the dead end of Kamino for 45 minutes while I cooked eggs and toast before getting a few phones calls out! ( Yes, I move my controller every so often). Afterwards, I try to enjoy my dark side play as best as I can.

Since doing this I've had a couple people message me with not so happy mannerisms. Much to my surprise (Not!) they come from those I'm familiar with during my time playing as ones who love to be on the top of the scoreboards.

I assure you, with the messages I've recieved, it's well worth it. We all know we've seen people rage quit after they die as Anakin in the first round.

Sincerely,

Me

huu8eaklp1n3.jpeg

• DangerRanger
    6 posts Member
    edited March 12

huu8eaklp1n3.jpeg

I work from home half the week :)
  • Lee1981
    1732 posts Member
    Hmmmm
    cki7ayss5bll.gif
  • The real team player
  • DangerRanger
    6 posts Member
    edited March 12
    Img

This is currently me right now on Crait in the first round.

Now I feel bad for my squad mates who accidently spawn on me. Mind you, these are the caves behind the 3rd phase...

See EA! I can ruin the game for people too!
    Post edited by DangerRanger on
  • Lee1981
    1732 posts Member
    ugokpg6ge1gy.jpg

This is currently me right now on Crait in the first round.

Now I feel bad for my squad mates who accodently spawn on me. Mind you, these are the caves behind the 3rd phase...

See EA! I can ruin the game for people too!
    Sorry, I’m missing something here, what is it that you doing I don’t understand
  • DangerRanger
    6 posts Member
    edited March 12
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Taking Anakin out of the game; and taking one for the 'team'
  • Lee1981
    1732 posts Member
    [/quote]

Taking Anakin out of the game; and taking one for the 'team'[/quote]
    Yeah I get that but what why?
  • Hey if you enjoy being a boring loser have at it. You would never beat me to a hero anyways so gl lmao
  • WhatAShame wrote: »
    Hey if you enjoy being a boring loser have at it. You would never beat me to a hero anyways so gl lmao

Thank you for the constructive feedback and the willingness to divulge your superior skills! The BF community must truly envy you.
  • camerog wrote: »
    this is such a dumb thread.

I know!! Thanks for visiting :)
  • Wallofman
    1124 posts Member
    [/quote]

Taking Anakin out of the game; and taking one for the 'team'[/quote]

You are not taking one for the team, you are sabotaging your team. By doing this they are playing with one less hero and makes it harder for them to win. All you are proving is to be a selfish and greedy player, thinking of only themselves. You are making it about yourself. My suggestion is if you hate Anakin so much stop playing. Otherwise you are a troll.
  • brienj
    660 posts Member
    Not all heroes wear capes, or in this case, robes.
  • DangerRanger
    6 posts Member
    edited March 12
    '[/quote]

You are not taking one for the team, you are sabotaging your team. By doing this they are playing with one less hero and makes it harder for them to win. All you are proving is to be a selfish and greedy player, thinking of only themselves. You are making it about yourself. My suggestion is if you hate Anakin so much stop playing. Otherwise you are a troll. [/quote]

Makes it harder for them to win? My Anakin is level 34, I can GAURANTEE a win just by using him as I would any other hero. I may be "sabotaging" my team, but at least the 20 other players on the opposing team can have a decently equalized match.

And yes, my Anakin is 34. I was THAT guy who abused him early on until I realized how much of a deuche I had become.
  • Versatti
    1857 posts Member
    Guessing you’ve had plenty of time to play as him then since you’re level 34 and wondering if you’d feel the same way if you’d barely levelled him?
  • Umm you are breaking the game not dice
  • Wallofman
    1124 posts Member
    '

You are not taking one for the team, you are sabotaging your team. By doing this they are playing with one less hero and makes it harder for them to win. All you are proving is to be a selfish and greedy player, thinking of only themselves. You are making it about yourself. My suggestion is if you hate Anakin so much stop playing. Otherwise you are a troll. [/quote]

Makes it harder for them to win? My Anakin is level 34, I can GAURANTEE a win just by using him as I would any other hero. I may be "sabotaging" my team, but at least the 20 other players on the opposing team can have a decently equalized match.

And yes, my Anakin is 34. I was THAT guy who abused him early on until I realized how much of a deuche I had become. [/quote]

so you just admitted it. You do not care about your team. As a matter of fact you are aiding the enemy. What you're doing is worse than Dice. They broke the game due to incompetence. You are doing it by choice. And yes your action is breaking the individual game for the 39 others. I would hate it playing against a team with a hero that is hiding and not helping. Don't play then everyone wins
  • Lee1981
    1732 posts Member
    camerog wrote: »
    this is such a dumb thread.
    Exactly what i thought
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4883 posts Member
    edited March 12
    Truly pathetic. I Honestly doubt you even get anakin first most games and that this is just a cover story.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Do what I do!

Sincerely,

Me

Kill switching Anakin for Dice, I like it, should have been kill switched ages ago.
  • I waste my life in so many different ways by doing so many pointless things, but I know better than to make a thread bragging about any of them.
  • if OP thinks Anakin is too good then he should get Anakin, and then kill off Anakin, and no body will get anakin for a while. when anakin is available again, get anakin, kill off anakin, rinse repeat.
  • this takes the Anakin salt to a whole new pathetic level.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000

• huu8eaklp1n3.jpeg

I work from home half the week :)

Work from home lol. So u spend your working hours at home hogging Anakin so no one can use him.

You must be really proud of yourself.
  • Do what I do!

Sincerely,

Me

What an ****