criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

More maps, please!

Hesha
388 posts Member
Please give us a sign that you are working on new maps for at least GA and Titan mode. It’s one of the few things this game is really lacking In now, that and blasters.

Replies

• Hesha wrote: »
    Please give us a sign that you are working on new maps for at least GA and Titan mode. It’s one of the few things this game is really lacking In now, that and blasters.

Agree, we need more maps and blasters.
  • I wonder how hard it is to make these maps and how long.
  • Hesha
    388 posts Member
    masontcarr wrote: »
    Hesha wrote: »

I completely agree, we need at least one more map for the Clone wars and then they should give the OT some love. Utapau and scariff would look amazing on the new engine.
  • Um, how about Extraction maps?
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Hesha
    388 posts Member
    Um, how about Extraction maps?

Any new maps are welcome! I wish they would do a update solely focused on maps that way we could get them quicker and possibly a few at a time. But I find the chance of that happening is very unlikely.
  • masontcarr wrote: »

Yup!
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • More maps please (especially for Extraction, Hunt, and SA)!
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • Cronik
    29 posts Member
    The game desperately needs more maps and I would also like to see the return of the turning point game mode.
  • Hesha
    388 posts Member
    I’m really hoping we get a updated road map In the near future, and I’m praying that maps will be on it.
  • Now we need:

- A new map of Clone wars.
    - An adapted map from Battlefront 2015 for original films fans.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • camerog
    220 posts Member

Extraction is in desperate need of more maps.
  • camerog wrote: »

This. More Extraction maps please!
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • Now we need:

- A new map of Clone wars.
    - An adapted map from Battlefront 2015 for original films fans.

I would like scarif more

But i would love a recycled bespin and a new mustafar map
  • I can only speak for Extraction as I don't play much Strike or Blast, but how it's stayed as a permanent mode (which is a good thing) but with only 2 maps is beyond me. The replay value just isn't there. The last game only had 4, but it felt like plenty, especially since we eventually knew the Bespin DLC was on its way to freshen things up.
  • Hesha
    388 posts Member
    camerog wrote: »

This. More Extraction maps please!

I honestly don’t get why they haven’t edited maps we currently have so you can play them in extraction