criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Anakin still OP. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Prev1
DarthCapa2
2876 posts Member
edited March 20
Anakin is completely taking the fun out of playing as the Villains. Before Anakin players try for killstreaks on both sides when play, or anyway have fun in a balance way. Anakin can just appear, choke someone and drain all his health in 2 seconds. His retribution is broken, in GA he is taking 400 hp and stun the enemy for 5 seconds at the click of a button, no skill involved, no warning whatsoever, they either need to nerf it or simply make it so it has a warning before hand. Something.
His retribution should one shot every infantry and enforcements, but to villains it should do max 200 damages in Galactic Assault.
And we must talk about the pull and passionate strike combo? I just destroy so many enemy heroes with this combo in a stunning easy way. How a honest player can defend this?
Yes is cool when you play as Anakin be in a God mode, but when you are the opposing team?

Buff all the other heroes, or tone Anakin down in a balanced way.
Post edited by DarthCapa2 on

Replies

• Deckard112 wrote: »
    BoothStick wrote: »
    Yeah, Anakin has me done until new game mode.

Same.

If the new mode turns out to just be a bigger GA & if anakin is not fixed with the upcoming hero balances I will quit the game entirely.

I dont want to be either... However, same boat. Since every Hero has a health on kill card. I really think they need to implement a timed system for Heroes. Do it the exact same way they have artillery. For each kill you get it extends the timer. It wont fix it entirely. However, it will Incentivize Heroes to play more aggressive and open themselves up to damage. If they slow play for kills to heal up the timer will burn out and their Hero Time is up
  • Chico
    355 posts Member
    Deckard112 wrote: »
    Yeah, Anakin has me done until new game mode.

Same.

If the new mode turns out to just be a bigger GA & if anakin is not fixed with the upcoming hero balances I will quit the game entirely.

I dont want to be either... However, same boat. Since every Hero has a health on kill card. I really think they need to implement a timed system for Heroes. Do it the exact same way they have artillery. For each kill you get it extends the timer. It wont fix it entirely. However, it will Incentivize Heroes to play more aggressive and open themselves up to damage. If they slow play for kills to heal up the timer will burn out and their Hero Time is up

Tell that to the guy who just got 88 elims with Ani in a game I was just in (on my side). Think he would have run out of time?
  • awakespace
    1051 posts Member
    edited March 14
    Yes. He has completely changed GA in exactly the way you have described.

Lightside almost always wins, especially since they are defending in most maps - the mode is completely unbalanced now.

And playing villains is completely different now, because of Anakin - he can take them out in so many ways so quickly - yes it is fun to play as Anakin and kill villain after villain, but it's not nearly as fun to play as villains anymore in GA

I would suggest two changes that I think would remedy the problem in GA and still leave Anakin as by far the best hero in the game (because people seem sooo insistent that he remains in his own tier of godliness).

Redemption (right now is essentially Kylo's old 5 second freeze, but 360, and adds 430 damage):
    • Max damage of Redemption is 250 (150 during choke and 100 during push)
    • Choke duration is decreased by 40%

Passionate Strike:
    • Will only knock down a saber user if blocking, or any character if hit from behind - will not knock down non-blocking saber user or any other characters if hit from the front, it will just deal damage

I still don't understand why Anakin has to be the clear best character, and I think prior to Anakin heroes all had their niche - you couldn't really say that any were clearly better, just different. Now Anakin is just flat out way better, but again people seem very adamant about him remaining this way.

If the goal was to actually balance him these additional changes would probably suffice:
    • Decrease Anakin's base health to 750
    • Change Tenacious from 200 extra base health to 100 extra health regeneration
    • Change Reprisal to max 100 health recovery per kill
    • Decrease Anakin's lightsaber blocking stamina even more

Even here he would still be clearly the best hero; with the fastest saber strikes and with the most damage delivered, with 4 abilities, with the best combos; but he would be closer to balanced. Again I know people seem not to want this.
  • Btech3_14
    154 posts Member
    edited March 14
    Yea. It’s a complete mess. Like you said stating that he takes the fun out the game is spot on.

I can’t think of any other game where 1 character or mechanic changed a game so far into the worse than they managed to do so with anakin.

It does not only take the fun out playing villains but also out of playing heroes. I got anakin since his release and played him maybe 2-3 times, not because I never got the turn, but why should I play a 1 button masher no brain hero - I see no point in that.

Anytime I play dark side I’m absolutely pessimistic knowing the light side has anakin and anytime I play light side I can’t stop thinking “we only won because our anakin knew what he was doing.”

I can’t put into word how irritated I am that anybody who’s responsible for game design approved Anakin & gave him a pass.

...and this is why I switched to the Battlefield series (for now, until they rebalance the game)
  • LOL no he is not OP. His retribution has the longest cooldown in the game, so you can almost never use it anyway, and it's also blockable AND dodgeable! If you can't easily avoid Anakin's retribution, then you shouldn't be complaining about how strong he is.

Its charged in no time after a couple of heroic mights, and please explain how to dodge it if you cant block? There is no warning.
  • LOL no he is not OP. His retribution has the longest cooldown in the game, so you can almost never use it anyway, and it's also blockable AND dodgeable! If you can't easily avoid Anakin's retribution, then you shouldn't be complaining about how strong he is.

We're talking about Galactic Assault... only a Kylo, Darth Vader, Dooku, or Grievous can Block. The dodge able comment ... seriously I am tired of hearing that. The best strategy for dealing with Anikan is "Runaway and Dont Shoot at him" which is ridiculous. Then you and a few teammates can do some serious damage off his insane 1000 Health Pool... bring him down to say half health or less. Then by the time you respawn in and find Anikan again... he's back to full health.

If you Dont think he's O.P. against a Pub GA lobby... or at the very least drastically unbalanced... then you are part of the problem and probably enjoying the exploit of the Anikan Unbalance/OP'ness.

There are only a handful of gamemodes in SWBF2 where you can find full lobbies. Then when you do find one, you're only a rotation or two away from a dead lobby or "Waiting For Players". Galactic Assault is really the only sense of life, and then an Anikan can straight up wreck a lobby.... or the light side will mass back out on side change so they dont have to deal with Anikan.

DICE please deal with the Anikan OP'ness... or at the very least nail the new gamemode.... please we as Gamer need this "Live Service" game model to work. Otherwise the future of multiplayer games will be Free To Play BattleRoyales
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    LOL no he is not OP. His retribution has the longest cooldown in the game, so you can almost never use it anyway, and it's also blockable AND dodgeable! If you can't easily avoid Anakin's retribution, then you shouldn't be complaining about how strong he is.

Its charged in no time after a couple of heroic mights, and please explain how to dodge it if you cant block? There is no warning.
    LOL no he is not OP. His retribution has the longest cooldown in the game, so you can almost never use it anyway, and it's also blockable AND dodgeable! If you can't easily avoid Anakin's retribution, then you shouldn't be complaining about how strong he is.

We're talking about Galactic Assault... only a Kylo, Darth Vader, Dooku, or Grievous can Block. The dodge able comment ... seriously I am tired of hearing that. The best strategy for dealing with Anikan is "Runaway and Dont Shoot at him" which is ridiculous. Then you and a few teammates can do some serious damage off his insane 1000 Health Pool... bring him down to say half health or less. Then by the time you respawn in and find Anikan again... he's back to full health.

If you Dont think he's O.P. against a Pub GA lobby... or at the very least drastically unbalanced... then you are part of the problem and probably enjoying the exploit of the Anikan Unbalance/OP'ness.

There are only a handful of gamemodes in SWBF2 where you can find full lobbies. Then when you do find one, you're only a rotation or two away from a dead lobby or "Waiting For Players". Galactic Assault is really the only sense of life, and then an Anikan can straight up wreck a lobby.... or the light side will mass back out on side change so they dont have to deal with Anikan.

DICE please deal with the Anikan OP'ness... or at the very least nail the new gamemode.... please we as Gamer need this "Live Service" game model to work. Otherwise the future of multiplayer games will be Free To Play BattleRoyales

You can be as tired as you want about the dodge able comment, but that doesn't make it any less viable. You CAN dodge it, learn how to before you complain.
  • Btech3_14 wrote: »
    Yea. It’s a complete mess. Like you said stating that he takes the fun out the game is spot on.

I can’t think of any other game where 1 character or mechanic changed a game so far into the worse than they managed to do so with anakin.

It does not only take the fun out playing villains but also out of playing heroes. I got anakin since his release and played him maybe 2-3 times, not because I never got the turn, but why should I play a 1 button masher no brain hero - I see no point in that.

Anytime I play dark side I’m absolutely pessimistic knowing the light side has anakin and anytime I play light side I can’t stop thinking “we only won because our anakin knew what he was doing.”

I can’t put into word how irritated I am that anybody who’s responsible for game design approved Anakin & gave him a pass.

...and this is why I switched to the Battlefield series (for now, until they rebalance the game)

@Btech3_14 as a long time Battlefield player sadly I feel Battlefield V is stalling too. Really hope DICE/Sweden can start rolling out content. I dont blame DICE... I blame EA for pushing DICE to release 7 games in 5 years... 4 Battlefields, 2 Battlefronts, and 1 Mirrors Edge

If you're looking for a game that is EXCEPTIONAL and cheap atm... Titanfall2 is incredible. SinglePlayer and Mulitplayer. Since APEX Legends has come out Titanfall 2 activity has exploded. Seriously havent seen the game as active as it is now since Late Summer/EarlyFall 2017. Thank you APEX Legends for the 2nd Life of Titanfall2

• DarthJ wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    We need to speak for example of Naboo phase 2? What should do the dark side to penetrate the defense with Anakin + Yoda?? It's ridiculous

You can't act like phase 2 Naboo wasn't a problem before Anakin, it always has been. Don't try and use it in your nerf crusade - it was just as bad, if not worse, when LS had 2 of Yoda, Finn and Obi, as well as Wookiee Warriors. Anakin hasn't added to it, its always been that bad.

When I play, if anything, everyone seems used to him now. Everyone backs off for heroic might etc.

I gotta agree bout Naboo phase 2 segment. If the LS got decent defenses, then expect the DS to struggle. I tend to put trip mines on both hallways, shoot at dudes in the middle, then if someone dies by a mine, I immediately head to replace it.

It's pretty effective.
  • Bandicoot wrote: »

You can be as tired as you want about the dodge able comment, but that doesn't make it any less viable. You CAN dodge it, learn how to before you complain.

Learn how to dodge Retribution? There is no warning - not even a tiny pre-animation. Please post some videos of your ability to dodge Retribution in GA, I'd love to "learn"
    We need to speak for example of Naboo phase 2? What should do the dark side to penetrate the defense with Anakin + Yoda?? It's ridiculous

You can't act like phase 2 Naboo wasn't a problem before Anakin, it always has been. Don't try and use it in your nerf crusade - it was just as bad, if not worse, when LS had 2 of Yoda, Finn and Obi, as well as Wookiee Warriors. Anakin hasn't added to it, its always been that bad.

When I play, if anything, everyone seems used to him now. Everyone backs off for heroic might etc.

I gotta agree bout Naboo phase 2 segment. If the LS got decent defenses, then expect the DS to struggle. I tend to put trip mines on both hallways, shoot at dudes in the middle, then if someone dies by a mine, I immediately head to replace it.

It's pretty effective.

Oh I completely agree with you and @DarthJ ... Naboo Phase 2 ... and essentially Kashyyyk Phase 2 have been always been nearly impossible as attackers.

My biggest issue is that Anikan has turned Phase 2 Yavin IV, Phase 2 Crait, Phase 2 Hoth, Phase 3 Kamino, and Phase 2 Mos Eisley essentially as near impossible. It may not end there, but the ticket count is so drastically low advancing in next phase it's essentially over.

I havent won as an attacker on Crait since Anikan was released. Lucky if we get one generator of the three destroyed .

Be serious. And honest.
    DarthJ wrote: »

Naboo phase 2 was a problem before him yes, so now it is just WORST. Was difficult with only Yoda and some Wookiees, now it's even harder with the addition of Anakin God mode.
    I don't have any crusade, I only have my eyes open to see how unbalanced the character is.
  • Buff the other Heroes to competency and leave anakin alone. Makes everyone look stupid for nerfing Boba's barrage and destroying Vader. No more dismantling good Heroes, that trend is making this game more and more trash.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Buff the other Heroes to competency and leave anakin alone. Makes everyone look stupid for nerfing Boba's barrage and destroying Vader. No more dismantling good Heroes, that trend is making this game more and more trash.

And how should GA and trooper focused game modes function then ?
    Make Maul great again.
  • Deckard112 wrote: »
    Buff the other Heroes to competency and leave anakin alone. Makes everyone look stupid for nerfing Boba's barrage and destroying Vader. No more dismantling good Heroes, that trend is making this game more and more trash.

Buff all the other heroes, then reduce the max number of heroes in Galactic Assault at 2. The best would be 1 per side, as battlefront 2015, but 2 can be ok.
    There was a reason if in battlefront 2015 the multi hero bug in walker assault was one of the most hated.
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Buff the other Heroes to competency and leave anakin alone. Makes everyone look stupid for nerfing Boba's barrage and destroying Vader. No more dismantling good Heroes, that trend is making this game more and more trash.

Buff all the other heroes, then reduce the max number of heroes in Galactic Assault at 2. The best would be 1 per side, as battlefront 2015, but 2 can be ok.
    There was a reason if in battlefront 2015 the multi hero bug in walker assault was one of the most hated.

I can agree with this. In fact, I would wholeheartedly support it.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • Wooderson
    32 posts Member
    edited March 14

7.50 right now on ps4. Just grabbed it myself as I'm taking a break, sadly, from this for a bit until it's in better shape.
    Btech3_14 wrote: »

@Btech3_14 as a long time Battlefield player sadly I feel Battlefield V is stalling too. Really hope DICE/Sweden can start rolling out content. I dont blame DICE... I blame EA for pushing DICE to release 7 games in 5 years... 4 Battlefields, 2 Battlefronts, and 1 Mirrors Edge

If you're looking for a game that is EXCEPTIONAL and cheap atm... Titanfall2 is incredible. SinglePlayer and Mulitplayer. Since APEX Legends has come out Titanfall 2 activity has exploded. Seriously havent seen the game as active as it is now since Late Summer/EarlyFall 2017. Thank you APEX Legends for the 2nd Life of Titanfall2

• Retribution is way to op, in both damage, inability to block it and stun duration plus the fact it can be loaded by stupid teammates during one or two heroic mights. Check this out:

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• Hes strong but I never once thought he was OP. People are just braindead and attack him while charging up Heroic Might.

Also no one ever uses stinger pistols. Ive killed him with stinger a few times, especially while hes just standing there doing his charge up or retribution. Just keep hitting him with stingers while hes doing that and hes dead in seconds
  • You wasted a Hero lot by picking boba in the first place. He's worthless in GA.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • You wasted a Hero lot by picking boba in the first place. He's worthless in GA.

No, he's not. If you want I can send the whole gameplay and before that Retribution I was cutting through them like butter.

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• awakespace
    1051 posts Member
    edited March 14
    You wasted a Hero lot by picking boba in the first place. He's worthless in GA.

No, he's not. If you want I can send the whole gameplay and before that Retribution I was cutting through them like butter.

Exactly, Boba is a beast in GA - he takes more skill to use than other characters, which is what is so great about him, super high skill ceiling

Anakin is ruining GA for villains - Boba is one of them
  • WhatAShame
    199 posts Member
    edited March 14
    Lol, I haven't lost a match of HVV on villain side since Anakin was released. Rarely lose a GA too. ZZZZZzzzzzz
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited March 14
    The skill ceiling simply means he's harder to play compared to other Heroes and by extension, ****. Literally if someone has as good aim with the DC-exploding shot, or can peg you with the other two burst weapons, boba's done. He's not a well put together Hero. Your relying on the flimsy Jetpack, a trashy blaster, the improved barrage, and the odds that you're up against people who can't hit a moving target. His kit is incomplete, and people trying to sell him as balanced is nothing but a con job, probably to keep him bad.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »

That’s actually a good plan.
    Make Maul great again.
  • awakespace
    1051 posts Member
    edited March 14
    The skill ceiling simply means he's harder to play compared to other Heroes and by extension, ****. Literally if someone has as good aim with the DC-exploding shot, or can peg you with the other two burst weapons, boba's done. He's not a well put together Hero. Your relying on the flimsy Jetpack, a trashy blaster, the improved barrage, and the odds that you're up against people who can't hit a moving target. His kit is incomplete, and people trying to sell him as balanced is nothing but a con job, probably to keep him bad.

That's not what ceiling means. By ceiling I mean potential. In my eyes Boba's potential/ceiling is the highest in the game. That means that Boba in the right hands is the most dangerous/powerful hero in the game, but it takes a lot of skill. He has a more broad range depending on the player behind him - he has a low floor and a high ceiling.

An example of a high floor and lower ceiling is Grievous. For instance, Grievous can do a lot of damage just spamming R2. Doesn't take much skill. Yes a skilled player can increase Grievous's usefulness quite a lot, but that is what is good about this game - the ceiling is generally pretty high and thus depends on a player's skill. Boba just take it to another level.

I would love to get Boba a few little tweaks like I posted in the hero balance thread. But to be honest he was fine where he was before Anakin showed up. So these tweaks are mostly a response to Anakin. I play him a ton and love him, so I'm definitely not trying to make him bad. My Boba tweaks are:

• Concussion missile should cause 50 damage and cause knock down if it hits directly - if it is just splash it should function as it does now
    • Can recover if knocked out of the air - this works to recover from both explosions and from force powers - this is a 4th ability (triggered like Anakin's) - it has a 7 second cool down - it makes a mechanical click sound like he is repairing it - the ability takes 1 second to complete before Boba can fly again (might have to be .5 seconds - needs testing)
    • (also increased health by 50 and increased regen by 50)
  • MC_XIX
    1661 posts Member
    awakespace wrote: »

That's not what ceiling means. By ceiling I mean potential. In my eyes Boba's potential/ceiling is the highest in the game. That means that Boba in the right hands is the most dangerous/powerful hero in the game, but it takes a lot of skill. He has a more broad range depending on the player behind him - he has a low floor and a high ceiling.

An example of a high floor and lower ceiling is Grievous. For instance, Grievous can do a lot of damage just spamming R2. Doesn't take much skill. Yes a skilled player can increase Grievous's usefulness quite a lot, but that is what is good about this game - the ceiling is generally pretty high and thus depends on a player's skill. Boba just take it to another level.

I would love to get Boba a few little tweaks like I posted in the hero balance thread. But to be honest he was fine where he was before Anakin showed up. So these tweaks are mostly a response to Anakin. I play him a ton and love him, so I'm definitely not trying to make him bad. My Boba tweaks are:

• Concussion missile should cause 50 damage and cause knock down if it hits directly - if it is just splash it should function as it does now
    • Can recover if knocked out of the air - this works to recover from both explosions and from force powers - this is a 4th ability (triggered like Anakin's) - it has a 7 second cool down - it makes a mechanical click sound like he is repairing it - the ability takes 1 second to complete before Boba can fly again (might have to be .5 seconds - needs testing)

Boba is not and never will be the most dangerous villain in the game, especially now that Anakin is around to wreck him. I can't believe people think he's the best character when there are approaching 20 abilities that counter him as well as a variety of weapons and explosives that render him useless.

He's UNDERpowered. He requires far more skill to use effectively than the other heroes, and even when mastered he is easily beaten or at least forced into a stalemate. Just because he can fly away from certain characters such as Kenobi and Rey, doesn't make him the best.
  • MC_XIX wrote: »

Boba is not and never will be the most dangerous villain in the game, especially now that Anakin is around to wreck him. I can't believe people think he's the best character when there are approaching 20 abilities that counter him as well as a variety of weapons and explosives that render him useless.

He's UNDERpowered. He requires far more skill to use effectively than the other heroes, and even when mastered he is easily beaten or at least forced into a stalemate. Just because he can fly away from certain characters such as Kenobi and Rey, doesn't make him the best.

I'm not saying Boba is amazing because he can fly away - I'm an up and close in your face Boba player

And you are right that he requires far more skill to use effectively than other heroes - he requires incredible coordination, agility, and precision

And I agree that since Anakin came around things have changed - which is why I think both Anakin and Boba need tweaks (along with most of the other heroes)

However, if there is a push to make Boba even more deadly, I'd be happy to give it a try, just don't be surprised when people are calling for nerfs soon after - because those of us that can dominate with him now are going to drive people crazy with a more powerful Boba
  • awakespace wrote: »

Look, I get the mantra. Having a ranged weapon and the ability to fly is a huge inherent advantage in any shooter, paired with aimbot-level aim and twitch like reaction times and boba is the best villain in the game Hands down. Yes, I'm well aware of that theory, but in practice it falls apart, especially in GA. It just unrealistically puts too much emphasis on the player having hack-like aim while flying than the actual mechanics of the Hero. Boiled down it'd be no different than playing a Aerial or base infantry with a similar jetpack generally speaking and calling it the best Hero in the game. All hiding behind the theory that you simply evade most blaster fire and headshot anybody within eye sight. Nobodys able to touch you before getting gunned down. It's a fantasy.

Certainly it's not enough to justify calling boba even remotely balanced. Simply saying he has a magically high skill ceiling that I and others haven't yet reached completely ignores the other variables at play here in GA.

For one he's not fighting melee heroes most of the time unlike in HvV, infantry have ranged weapons with muzzle velocity more than capable of hitting boba even at top speed. Any form of explosive damage completely stuns boba long enough to kill or permanently injure him. It gets worse indoors when theres even less room to fly. His blaster is outclassed by plenty of infantry variants, is restricted to hip fire, and is overall better suited for close to medium range use. Counterintuitive to his near paper-like durability. His barrage has been nerfed to irrelevancy at range, and his concussion missile is nearly as useful as Lando's smoke grenade, thats to say, not good. For the Hunt glitches out often and doesn't mark targets after repeated use, it's otherwise just there for the radar removal and infinite jetpack.

He's not well designed, and the balancing changes you have in mind I feel are too watered down and obsolete. Boba needs a real overhaul if he's to stop from being trash in GA. Any success you see on youtube and otherwise I guarantee is cherry picked from hundreds of games against bads who can't hit a moving target. It's that simple. What he makes up for in HvV doesn't mitigate him from being trash in GA.

He needs a more complete buff and reworks to useless star cards.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • CC_1010
    1057 posts Member
    MC_XIX wrote: »

He is right. In the right hands he is a monster and almost unstoppable.

How was I supposed to dodge this? Also, I'm pretty Vader was Dodging.

Had he came after me right away he would have had me.

I was at full health (650) and with the press of 3 buttons he brought me down to 179 along with widdling down a Vader to near death as well.

There was literally no way for me to avoid that. I was nowhere near him and again with the pressing of 3 buttons, he nearly killed me while I was unable to do anything.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Anakin is good but without his pull he'll be useless until he gets his choke. Boba still owns anakin if he dodges the pull. Just make him use his r1 and he'll be worried.
  • Starwarsfanboosk_com
    1273 posts Member
    edited March 15
    His pull and Block breaker is fine

His problems are his ''crutch'' abilities that deal insane ammount of damage and have a larger area of effect than any other hero ability in the game, retribution and the one where he looks like an angry 10 year old.
  • Decrypt3_ wrote: »
    Anakin is good but without his pull he'll be useless until he gets his choke. Boba still owns anakin if he dodges the pull. Just make him use his r1 and he'll be worried.

Pretty much this. If you really want to nerf effectively Anakin just touch his Pull, that's the foundation of the character, every other suggestions are just pointless talk.

Also to stay on topic, Retribution isn't really dodgeable, not because it is not possible to anticipate (which really isn't), but i've been caught mid dodge several times. You can only block it it seems.
  • camerog
    220 posts Member
    I think he's reasonably powered in HvV, but i do agree in GA he's OP
  • Relikk
    229 posts Member
    Everytime I see a Anakin Skillakin, the Benny Hill theme plays in my head.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    du2UASv.gif

Exactly. Finn with any other hero meant a loss in Phase 2. It is a pretty much unwinnable phase with Finn on the field, it's an invalid argument at this point.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

Anakin is good but without his pull he'll be useless until he gets his choke. Boba still owns anakin if he dodges the pull. Just make him use his r1 and he'll be worried.

The problem tho is that the pull has like a 3 sec recharge time

I dont know if thats the real time but i know its quick
  • Just killed a good Dooku player in Galactic Assault as Anakin with a disarming ease.
    He was having a good killstreak, but it was enough for him to distract a second in eliminating an enemy infantry that I used from distance Pull Dominace, followed by Passionate strike and a few basic lightsaber strikes stun locking him to annihilate him completely without his realizing it. I felt almost guilty, in fact he wrote to me in private revealing his disappointment. :D
    Anakin is too strong. It is useless to go around it.

Pretty much this. If you really want to nerf effectively Anakin just touch his Pull, that's the foundation of the character, every other suggestions are just pointless talk.

Also to stay on topic, Retribution isn't really dodgeable, not because it is not possible to anticipate (which really isn't), but i've been caught mid dodge several times. You can only block it it seems.

Exactly. And the choke has a big radius.