criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

The downfall of battlefront 2

Prev1
Ok... trying to repost this for the third time after being taken down for no reason

Unfortunately this community(reddit mostly) is made of underaged childreen(this is not to be interpreted in a derogatory way) that do not care about basic balance principles and what makes a video game entertaining and with high replayability.

This comunity thinks a character should be downrigth better by design than other characters, due to juvenil bias towards a character (Looking at you broken one), which essentially makes the game LESS FUN for all other 20 players that are simply seeking a fun balanced experience.

This community prefers to get 4 very similar (Obi wan and Anakin's abilities have been in the game since launch through other heroes) lightsaber heroes from a single era instead of equally dividing that content towards all aspects and eras of the game.

in 15 months we've had 1 large map, 0 Weapons, 0 Empire, First order and Luke skins and the devs think its best to focus on hero characters that add close to no replayability and 15 different clone paint jobs because MuH LiGhTsAbEr and MuH cLoAn TrOoPeRs

We've had the guy that used to work on weapons for the first game, make over 15 different paint jobs for a single faction in this game, see ridiculous that sounds? we've been prived of weapons due to that worktime being put on PAINT JOBS that you use 1/6 of your matches.

And the developers, foolishly alienate this part of this community.

I'm sincerely worried about the state of this franchise, @F8RGE @EA_Charlemagne , I wish nothing but the best for it, I love star wars, all I want is to have a fun star wars experience that makes me excited to play when I get back home and excited to what the next content drop might be.

But if you keep alienating this vocal part of this game's playerbase, this part of the community will unfortunately undermine the potential this game ever had.

Replies

• It’s built into the games core and has been here from the start imo. I’ve been saying this since before beta to mostly deaf ears. Wallhacks, gimmics, spam gameplay, and stun have taken the place of any tactical-skill based, competitive gameplay.

All stats were removed, there’s no private matches, there’s no competitive skill based game modes, few of any skill based weapons that reward tactics or good aim, it’s all about the heroes and/or reinforcements. Imo I also think its as much from the older guys as it is from the kids. Many kids played competitive in the last game and that’s a big part of the esports scene and audience.

Dice caved to casual fans but in a way that was to extreme imo. That makes a game stale long before it should be. To me the competitive part is what’s fun about MP games in the first place, otherwise playing bots would be just as fun.

It’s still one of the very few SW games available and it’s also better than many other shooters imo, and we also have a new mode to look forward to.

Well said, Anakin is the ultimate personification of what you're saying, just sad really.
  • Many bad decisions
    The end of this game is coming.

rzwr46qojhcn.gif

The main one being thinking they could squeeze all 3 eras into a game that had probably less than 1 years worth of development time with a full compliment of staff and not have any problems.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Deckard112 wrote: »
    I just cannot come up with any explanation how Anakin passed the test.

For me, he destroyed the game.

Anakin is what all other heroes should aspire to be. This game massively de-powered heroes from what they were like in BF2015 resulting in them being easily melted. All heroes should be buffed to his level, he should not be nerfed to theirs.

tumblr_li9klojKCQ1qd9fzl.gif

imagine if every hero could OHK an entire room while receiving 90% less damage
  • Deckard112 wrote: »

Anakin is what all other heroes should aspire to be. This game massively de-powered heroes from what they were like in BF2015 resulting in them being easily melted. All heroes should be buffed to his level, he should not be nerfed to theirs.

tumblr_li9klojKCQ1qd9fzl.gif

imagine if every hero could OHK an entire room while receiving 90% less damage

Imagine being able to take on more than 4 players at once as a hero without being melted into the ground. THAT'S the aspect of Anakin that all heroes should have; that they should just generally be more resilient to damage.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
  • bfloo
    15002 posts Member
    Many bad decisions
    The end of this game is coming.

rzwr46qojhcn.gif

The main one being thinking they could squeeze all 3 eras into a game that had probably less than 1 years worth of development time with a full compliment of staff and not have any problems.

The eras aren't distinct, the only difference is the skins.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

36 posts Member
    You guys always talk about the end for this game but it will never die if they keep updating it. Every game's playerbase fades when it gets older and this game is +1 year old so what do you suppose is the reason of this? It's same gameplay over and over no update can change that. They'd have to completely rework it and release another game with it. They can make tweaks to the gameplay but they're not confident or their studio isn't big enough to have so much confidence on reworking blocking, ttk, battle point system rework, rolling, star card system. It's still a good shooter and I can only hope for more maps and perhaps something more enjoyable than the star card system we have now in Battlefront 3 but for now, I only hope they keep updating it with new maps or at least heroes.
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Deckard112 wrote: »

Dude, are you serious ? Making all heroes as powerful as him would make troopers look like AI bots. The game would become just huge HVV with objectives. I'm all about buffing some heroes, cause some of them need to perform much better, but turning them to a gods like the broken one ? Hell no.

It wasn't that bad when heroes were powerful in BF2015, DICE just nerfed them too much in this game. Yes, some people could go on an absolute tear as certain heroes, hogging them for the whole match, but drastically reducing their strength to the point where a handful of players can melt them before they even get to do anything was not the way to go. A better way might have been bringing them down to about 75-80% of their strength level from BF2015 and putting them on a timer similar to the OG Battlefront, that way people can't play as heroes forever and they're just strong enough to not go down so easily.
    My Concepts
  • bfloo
    15002 posts Member
    Wolfman91 wrote: »

Dude, are you serious ? Making all heroes as powerful as him would make troopers look like AI bots. The game would become just huge HVV with objectives. I'm all about buffing some heroes, cause some of them need to perform much better, but turning them to a gods like the broken one ? Hell no.

It wasn't that bad when heroes were powerful in BF2015, DICE just nerfed them too much in this game. Yes, some people could go on an absolute tear as certain heroes, hogging them for the whole match, but drastically reducing their strength to the point where a handful of players can melt them before they even get to do anything was not the way to go. A better way might have been bringing them down to about 75-80% of their strength level from BF2015 and putting them on a timer similar to the OG Battlefront, that way people can't play as heroes forever and they're just strong enough to not go down so easily.

That worked in the last game because there was 1 at a time

h846398gb27k.png

• Ok... trying to repost this for the third time after being taken down for no reason

Unfortunately this community(reddit mostly) is made of underaged childreen(this is not to be interpreted in a derogatory way) that do not care about basic balance principles and what makes a video game entertaining and with high replayability.

This comunity thinks a character should be downrigth better by design than other characters, due to juvenil bias towards a character (Looking at you broken one), which essentially makes the game LESS FUN for all other 20 players that are simply seeking a fun balanced experience.

This community prefers to get 4 very similar (Obi wan and Anakin's abilities have been in the game since launch through other heroes) lightsaber heroes from a single era instead of equally dividing that content towards all aspects and eras of the game.

in 15 months we've had 1 large map, 0 Weapons, 0 Empire, First order and Luke skins and the devs think its best to focus on hero characters that add close to no replayability and 15 different clone paint jobs because MuH LiGhTsAbEr and MuH cLoAn TrOoPeRs

We've had the guy that used to work on weapons for the first game, make over 15 different paint jobs for a single faction in this game, see ridiculous that sounds? we've been prived of weapons due to that worktime being put on PAINT JOBS that you use 1/6 of your matches.

I'm sincerely worried about the state of this franchise, @F8RGE @EA_Charlemagne , I wish nothing but the best for it, I love star wars, all I want is to have a fun star wars experience that makes me excited to play when I get back home and excited to what the next content drop might be.

But if you keep alienating this vocal part of this game's playerbase, this part of the community will unfortunately undermine the potential this game ever had.

✊🏼
    Good post my guy.

Only thing in here I would cut them some slack on is force user abilities. I do agree there should be more variety than what we got. But there is only so much they can do with them in the end. It would have been better offset by mixing in blaster heroes.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Ok... trying to repost this for the third time after being taken down for no reason

✊🏼
    Good post my guy.

Only thing in here I would cut them some slack on is force user abilities. I do agree there should be more variety than what we got. But there is only so much they can do with them in the end. It would have been better offset by mixing in blaster heroes.

and that is exactly why they shouldn't have added 4 saber users in a row, leaves no room for creativity and variety
  • Phyxsius
    372 posts Member
    edited March 17

The whole max. of 15% of the playerbase, from which not all dislike Anakin? A very vocal and divided community that mainly asks for buffs to own "stuff" and nerfs to the counters? That part of the community?

As for your comment about children, nobody sane dictates development reading forums and reddit, which follow the explanation above. Sure, they say they will, but they will use their own "metrics", as inaccurate that might be.

Food for thought: google Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 boycott and browse the pictures. That is your gamer's profile: hypocrite lil' weak creature that will go to great lenghts to justify still playing a game whose' dev is abusing him.
  • brienj
    679 posts Member
    Wolfman91 wrote: »

Also, I kinda do blame some CW fans for the state of the game. Many of them are constantly asking for minor, cosmetic changes, or endorsing some RIDICULOUS ideas (like Dooku Pajama appearence, cartoon characters, totally OP Anakin) over fixing bugs, balancing the game, new maps and weapons. These guys have absolutely no idea what is best for the game. Fanboyism is clouding their judgement.

You had me until you talked bad about Dooku's pajamas. I can't wait for those. They are the best skin they've made yet, and only important one. :D
  • E_ABZU
    447 posts Member
    I hope the devs give that chicken on Takodana a light saber.
  • Psy3d
    673 posts Member
    I agree content wise this game's been super thin, only for heros we got some.

And yet another Ani nerf thread in disguise. The game will be fine for months to come...and will have a solid player base on consoles unless Respawn cannibalize this with their new SW game's mp mode.
  • Moojammin_10
    1936 posts Member
    edited March 17
    Great OP. Agree with pretty much all of it. Upshot for me has been boredom of my favourite gaming experience for the last 2 months.

I do blame CW and the Reddit CW nuts. agree CW is a part and important but too much..just .. too much. Needs to be spread out.

New game mode is all I think will keep me playing. April is a big month

• Empire_TW wrote: »

One must be really REALLY bad at this game if they think that all heroes should be at the abomination level Anakin is at.

Not counting Anakin:
    Palpatine, Iden, Bossk, Vader, Leia, Finn, Yoda (thought Finn and Yoda don't get the points for their impact), REY (despite being nerfed so many times), Han, Lando, and now Kylo with his buff are all perfectly good in GA

Grievous and Obi-Wan can be good too though they are hindered by having bad abilities.

Luke is also good, but he barely works and is underpowered to villains.

Dooku is very useable but suffers from being designed too much to be a duelist

Maul was good when his saber throw actually worked, Anakin has made him near useless, Maul would have been better too if not for Anakin now that Lando and Chewie stuns got nerfed since those were some of his biggest issues.

Boba can be very good on some maps but suffers from his Jetpack not working and many things knocking him down
    ran5ata9uh2d.png
    This Boba got his hero first and lasted the whole game and got 2nd, Hoth phase 2 and 3 aren't even ideal Boba places but he still got 2nd.

Also, Boba and Iden both have nearly half of Anakin's health (550 and 650 compared to Anakin's potential 1000) and don't have room clearing abilities, 90% damage reductions, or an ability that can grab multiple heroes and take away 90% of their health. Yet can do great in GA.

Then there are Phasma and Chewie who are bad because they are designed badly (many clamouring for reworks), however, I've actually seen @Admiral_Xen get first place with Chewie before.
    fvl1jdxmdc90.png

Every hero being the Broken One's level would just destroy this game, Anakin has been destroying it since he came out.

mslacnyteqso.png

The progression system hurt this game but this could have still been a good game.

They should have started porting and using unused assets from the very beginning. The Solo season was the last time things were looking up for this game. What has diverging all effort to CW added to this game?

First few months we get clone skins that were already in the game (and the devastating ping site issue yet CW fans thought the clones not looking right and a blurry image on some promotional art was more important)

General Grievous, buggy and useless when he came out now a button mashing nightmare in HvV, his addition hurt that mode while his addition in GA goes mostly unnoticed.

Obi-Wan, only good at killing troopers

Geonosis which has yielded a boring blast map, a god awful HvV map, and a comically lopsided GA map.

Dooku which he is lackluster in GA and good for HvV

Anakin, who has pretty much ruined GA.

Yes, the blame will go to the CW fans, the ones who think the clone officer not wearing armor was an actual issue with this game, the ones who had a developer take months to recolor and rearrange some assets for their precious clone armor. The ones who are more angry about droidekas not being in the game over an issue that was making people unable to find games. The ones who applaud reinforcements getting wallhacks and stuns. The ones the developers give more attention to over the people who make reasonable requests, do the posts like "can blast have no reinforcements" get developer response? No, but the one saying "Clone Commandos are canon" do. People asking for infantry only cargo since launch and many people asking for more maps for the "Fan Favorite" mode extraction only get a "sorry not working on this currently" reply while CW fans got to have their armored officers and design fixes.

Some people who are clearly CW fans considered the Geonosis patch one of the best patches yet it was indeed one of the worst.

This game would be in a much better state had they focused on doing easy things, bug fixing, adding replayability, balancing, reworking existing assets (making default blasters their own weapons instead of being skins for the default weapon), and just improving what we have instead of stacking more onto this rotting foundation. The only appraise this game gets anymore is from CW fans, I gurentee that if this drip fed content wasn't CW releated they would not be giving their bind appraise.

97dcd6b83yae.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    I hope the devs give that chicken on Takodana a light saber.

Got an EE-3, rocket grenades and jet back instead. Who says chickens can't fly.
    #StarWars-y
  • Versatti
    2031 posts Member
    I struggle to believe the game’s direction has ever been dictated by the community, Reddit or otherwise. The exception being to address exploits, nerf requests and general profession tweaks for balance purposes.

It’s all smoke and mirrors to me, which is why we get things like Count Jimmy Jams Pyjama skin and a whole raft of things nobody actually asked for.

Yeah, you might get one or two coincidences but let’s face it, there’s only so much Star Wars content and or player concept ideas. It’s inevitable that the community ‘suggestions’ will at some point hit the nail on the head and match Dice’s overall content plan.

I think the lack of Droidekas is a perfect example of this as people have been asking for them since launch.
  • Versatti wrote: »
    I struggle to believe the game’s direction has ever been dictated by the community, Reddit or otherwise. The exception being to address exploits, nerf requests and general profession tweaks for balance purposes.

It’s all smoke and mirrors to me, which is why we get things like Count Jimmy Jams Pyjama skin and a whole raft of things nobody actually asked for.

Yeah, you might get one or two coincidences but let’s face it, there’s only so much Star Wars content and or player concept ideas. It’s inevitable that the community ‘suggestions’ will at some point hit the nail on the head and match Dice’s overall content plan.

I think the lack of Droidekas is a perfect example of this as people have been asking for them since launch.

I agree and the dooku pyjama skin. Like where did THAT come from? Seriously
  • Versatti wrote: »

The entire direction of the game was shifted 360 degrees when outcries on every possible social platform about the lootbox and starcards being tied to progression. So i would say the direction of the game was dictated from the star.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• NomiSunstrider
    2350 posts Member
    edited March 18
    Versatti wrote: »

The entire direction of the game was shifted 360 degrees when outcries on every possible social platform about the lootbox and starcards being tied to progression. So i would say the direction of the game was dictated from the star. At least the removal of the lootbox part which was basically the core of the game

''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• brienj
    679 posts Member
    edited March 18
    Empire_TW wrote: »

One must be really REALLY bad at this game if they think that all heroes should be at the abomination level Anakin is at.

Not counting Anakin:
    Palpatine, Iden, Bossk, Vader, Leia, Finn, Yoda (thought Finn and Yoda don't get the points for their impact), REY (despite being nerfed so many times), Han, Lando, and now Kylo with his buff are all perfectly good in GA

Grievous and Obi-Wan can be good too though they are hindered by having bad abilities.

Maul was good when his saber throw actually worked, Anakin has made him near useless, Maul would have been better too if not for Anakin now that Lando and Chewie stuns got nerfed since those were some of his biggest issues.

Boba can be very good on some maps but suffers from his Jetpack not working and many things knocking him down
    ran5ata9uh2d.png
    This Boba got his hero first and lasted the whole game and got 2nd, Hoth phase 2 and 3 aren't even ideal Boba places but he still got 2nd.

Also, Boba and Iden both have nearly half of Anakin's health (550 and 650 compared to Anakin's potential 1000) and don't have room clearing abilities, 90% damage reductions, or an ability that can grab multiple heroes and take away 90% of their health. Yet can do great in GA.

Then there are Phasma and Chewie who are bad because they are designed badly (many clamouring for reworks), however, I've actually seen @Admiral_Xen get first place with Chewie before.
    fvl1jdxmdc90.png

Every hero being the Broken One's level would just destroy this game, Anakin has been destroying it since he came out.

mslacnyteqso.png

The progression system hurt this game but this could have still been a good game.

They should have started porting and using unused assets from the very beginning. The Solo season was the last time things were looking up for this game. What has diverging all effort to CW added to this game?

First few months we get clone skins that were already in the game (and the devastating ping site issue yet CW fans thought the clones not looking right and a blurry image on some promotional art was more important)

General Grievous, buggy and useless when he came out now a button mashing nightmare in HvV, his addition hurt that mode while his addition in GA goes mostly unnoticed.

Geonosis which has yielded a boring blast map, a god awful HvV map, and a comically lopsided GA map.

Yes, the blame will go to the CW fans, the ones who think the clone officer not wearing armor was an actual issue with this game, the ones who had a developer take months to recolor and rearrange some assets for their precious clone armor. The ones who are more angry about droidekas not being in the game over an issue that was making people unable to find games. The ones who applaud reinforcements getting wallhacks and stuns. The ones the developers give more attention to over the people who make reasonable requests, do the posts like "can blast have no reinforcements" get developer response? No, but the one saying "Clone Commandos are canon" do. People asking for infantry only cargo since launch and many people asking for more maps for the "Fan Favorite" mode extraction only get a "sorry not working on this currently" reply while CW fans got to have their armored officers and design fixes.

Some people who are clearly CW fans considered the Geonosis patch one of the best patches yet it was indeed one of the worst.

This game would be in a much better state had they focused on doing easy things, bug fixing, adding replayability, balancing, reworking existing assets (making default blasters their own weapons instead of being skins for the default weapon), and just improving what we have instead of stacking more onto this rotting foundation. The only appraise this game gets anymore is from CW fans, I gurentee that if this drip fed content wasn't CW releated they would not be giving their bind appraise.

Every time I decide to play as an Officer as a Clone trooper, I always choose the Navy Officer skin, which is the Officer with no armor. I know it is triggering at least 10 kids every time I do it, and feels great.
    Versatti wrote: »

I agree and the dooku pyjama skin. Like where did THAT come from? Seriously
    Dooku's pajamas are the best skin made for the game, ever. I have been waiting forever for them to finally release them. It's the one CW thing that I think is awesome.
  • DarthJ
    6450 posts Member
    The downfall of the game happened around launch - as soon as the lootbox outcry went up, that was it. I don't think its due to era imbalance of content release since. The whole lootbox thing damaged this irreparably.

As much as I would have loved to have seen ANH skins, Dengar etc, I do think the 4 heroes plus Geonosis should have been in at launch. So for them to appear as content now is understandable.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Admiral_Xen
    2727 posts Member
    edited March 18

Not counting Anakin:

ran5ata9uh2d.png

fvl1jdxmdc90.png

mslacnyteqso.png

well elucidated.
    4Q835g.gif

little else to add except for my agreement. Assuming all their bugs were fixed 90% of the heroes are already fine.

Anakin needs huge nerfs. Abilities are massive amounts of unaviodable damage for zero skill input and his standard saber game is also flat out better than every other melee hero (more damage + higher health and damage reduction) giving him absolutely no interesting tradeoff or downside to being picked over them (the definition of overpowered). A trash player's dream with his low risk, low skill and high reward gameplay loop.

Chewie (who I've played a little in GA of recent) is actually useful even there as a hero killer. Kind of boring but definitely has an effect on games when you continually trash any pushing Bossk, Vader or Palp dead in their tracks with the Stun-FB wombo combo. All he really needs is a standard HoK or higher regen (300 like Leia seems fair) so subsequent fights with troopers don't eventually chip him to death.

Phasma needs buffs. Standard HoK, about 25% more blaster damage and the ability to pick up and move her droid like an officer turret. Staff Strikes staggering a saber block out of the way also wouldn't hurt (right now a Jedi can simply hold block and be literally immortal as long as they're facing her).

Luke maybe about 25 more saber damage per hit (everyone else has power creeped above him) and his bugs fixed
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • Ppong_Man12
    2284 posts Member
    edited March 19
    The downfall started when they dumped a superior game in bf15 for a lesser more watered down version with bf2 imo. This game feels like it tries to hard in the catering to casuals department, it also feels like it’s trying to reach to extreme of an age/player, mp/rpg, demographic. In other words, It’s trying to be to much for to many imo. By that end It was/is the downfall and was here from the beginning.
    Post edited by Ppong_Man12 on
  • Hesha
    388 posts Member
    this guy gets it. this game is in some serious need for real content. don't get me wrong i absolutely love the clone skins along with anakin but Heros will not save this game. we are in some serious need for more maps and more weapons.
  • Noone mentions the Bugs?
    Its one of the big main problems with BF2!!
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • The downfall started when they dumped a superior game in bf15 for a lesser more watered down version with bf2 imo. This game feels like it tries to hard in the catering to casuals department, it also feels like it’s trying to reach to extreme of an age/player, mp/rpg, demographic. In other words, It’s trying to be to much for to many imo. By that end It was/is the downfall and was here from the beginning.

This game really doesn't know what it wants to be
  • Empire_TW wrote: »

Not counting Anakin:

ran5ata9uh2d.png

fvl1jdxmdc90.png

mslacnyteqso.png

Anakin needs huge nerfs. Abilities are massive amounts of unaviodable damage for zero skill input and his standard saber game is also flat out better than every other melee hero (more damage + higher health and damage reduction) giving him absolutely no interesting tradeoff or downside to being picked over them (the definition of overpowered). A trash player's dream with his low risk, low skill and high reward gameplay loop.

I’ve said this to varying degrees in a half dozen threads and never once had it challenged or refuted. Says a lot to me.

I’ll leave pull + passionate out for now... but it’s pretty simple, ‘high risk high reward’ is how retribution and heroic might should work. They are both anything but that.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • The downfall started when they dumped a superior game in bf15 for a lesser more watered down version with bf2 imo. This game feels like it tries to hard in the catering to casuals department, it also feels like it’s trying to reach to extreme of an age/player, mp/rpg, demographic. In other words, It’s trying to be to much for to many imo. By that end It was/is the downfall and was here from the beginning.

This game really doesn't know what it wants to be

I would also add I really don't think the Developers do either, haha. I don't think they know WHAT kind of monster they've created........they certainly do not know how to tame it.
  • Piscettios wrote: »

Not counting Anakin:

ran5ata9uh2d.png

fvl1jdxmdc90.png

mslacnyteqso.png

I’ve said this to varying degrees in a half dozen threads and never once had it challenged or refuted. Says a lot to me.

I’ll leave pull + passionate out for now... but it’s pretty simple, ‘high risk high reward’ is how retribution and heroic might should work. They are both anything but that.

Yup, why would you choose Luke's small radius, low damage, with 0 damage reduction force powers if you could choose anakin's monstruosity of kit where he's able to OHK an entire room whilist leaving villains stunned for you teammates to finish off.

this is such a flawled concept, Anakin was designed to be better than his counterparts by DESIGN.

How do professional developers come up with that decision, thats just insane.
  • bfloo
    15002 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »

Not counting Anakin:

ran5ata9uh2d.png

fvl1jdxmdc90.png

mslacnyteqso.png

Yup, why would you choose Luke's small radius, low damage, with 0 damage reduction force powers if you could choose anakin's monstruosity of kit where he's able to OHK an entire room whilist leaving villains stunned for you teammates to finish off.

this is such a flawled concept, Anakin was designed to be better than his counterparts by DESIGN.

This is what happens when they design around low skill casuals instead of the high end players.

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

Not counting Anakin:

ran5ata9uh2d.png

fvl1jdxmdc90.png

mslacnyteqso.png

This is what happens when they design around low skill casuals instead of the high end players.

Their internal testing found him to be balanced and said it was fitting... you know, CHosEn OnE, and all that.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »

Also, I kinda do blame some CW fans for the state of the game. Many of them are constantly asking for minor, cosmetic changes, or endorsing some RIDICULOUS ideas (like Dooku Pajama appearence, cartoon characters, totally OP Anakin) over fixing bugs, balancing the game, new maps and weapons. These guys have absolutely no idea what is best for the game. Fanboyism is clouding their judgement.

There appears to be a lot of truth to this entire post.
  • bfloo
    15002 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

Not counting Anakin:

ran5ata9uh2d.png

fvl1jdxmdc90.png

mslacnyteqso.png

Their internal testing found him to be balanced and said it was fitting... you know, CHosEn OnE, and all that.

By internal testing do you mean my 25-1 match right out of the box with no cards?

x1xuxeuu379x.png

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »

Not counting Anakin:

ran5ata9uh2d.png

fvl1jdxmdc90.png

mslacnyteqso.png

By internal testing do you mean my 25-1 match right out of the box with no cards?

x1xuxeuu379x.png

Thank you b(eta tester)floo, very cool!
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • They could be making money from this game and yet they seem incapable of it.

The amount of potential skins is ridiculous.

Yet they are squandering it. Very strange.
  • bfloo
    15002 posts Member
    greedo1980 wrote: »
    They could be making money from this game and yet they seem incapable of it.

The amount of potential skins is ridiculous.

Yet they are squandering it. Very strange.

The market is saturated™

h846398gb27k.png

• E_ABZU
    447 posts Member
    The only thing that will truly fix this game is if the chicken on Takodana was given a light saber. That will balance everything, and the chicken will also eat the bugs in the game.