criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

I have quit 100% of the games i have played today

And it literally 100% to do with anakin. Sort it out

Replies

• TjPunx
    1599 posts Member
    Well their are games that end in nite that might be more your speed
  • There are modes without anakin such as blast, extraction, strike, starfighter assault, hero starfighters and ewok hunt. Or you could just "git gud". I make sport of destroying anakins as grievous. I absolutely love it. Dont even go for the target anymore. Just try my absolute best to kill every anakin I see. I derive great pleasure from it. (:
  • And it literally 100% to do with anakin. Sort it out

I literally did uninstall the game because of lil crybaby Anakin. I really did.

Only thing I’m doing is stalking the forum in hopes of an official statement they FIXED - and I mean F I X E D - this mess of a hero.
    Make Maul great again.
  • Omg i love this git gud mentality. Star wars battlefront 2 isnt dark souls you ****.

I dont play sfa anymore all my ships are lvl 40 and im bored of the same maps.

A game at a base level is supposed to be fun. Thats why computer games are invented.

There is no fun in being forced to flap off the match and objective to try and kill an anakin.

There is no fun in never actually winning a match because of anakin.

This game has become even more frustrating than it used to be and it used to be frustrating enough.

And also when you make a game you cater to the majority not the minority and there is a minority of people who are thinking anakin is easy to kill and that you can win a game of GA still with him in game.

The majority as voiced on here and reddit think that anakin is ridiculous and was just a last ditch rushed attempt to balance a game that has been broken since day one becuse of the fact that EA were hoping this would be a regular cash cow from people spending dollar dollar.

Dont try and tell me that things are as they should be because this game has been a case of react to whatever catastrophe occurs next. If it wasnt the only star wars game for the current gen id have uninstalled it for good long ago.

Thank you. Spot on. Everybody should read this.
    Make Maul great again.
  • I'm going to be posting this in every 'nerf Anakin' related post. All this whining is annoying.

All this crying about Anakin yet no one mentions the AT-ST or AAT. Those things decimate all including Anakin yet no one is complaining about those. LAAT can melt EVERYONE with ease. No complaining about that. I don't see any complaints about the AT-AT melting everything in its path on Hoth and Endor. Only Anakin. Seems to me that all you complaining about Anakin are DS hero users who've been hit with an obstacle that you can't button mash your way out of. I've been in plenty of HxV matches since Anakin's release in which the DS wins. It's much more balanced now than it used to be. Bossk, Palp and Boba are untouchable in the right hands. I stopped playing HxV for a long while until Anakin's release, and I still get frustrated from time to time playing that mode cos people have figured out how to beat Anakin. It used to be so DS heavy & now that has been balanced. I've been through plenty of GA matches where the DS wins. Just not as many as pre-Anakin.
  • crssquared wrote: »
    I'm going to be posting this in every 'nerf Anakin' related post. All this whining is annoying.

All this crying about Anakin yet no one mentions the AT-ST or AAT. Those things decimate all including Anakin yet no one is complaining about those. LAAT can melt EVERYONE with ease. No complaining about that. I don't see any complaints about the AT-AT melting everything in its path on Hoth and Endor. Only Anakin. Seems to me that all you complaining about Anakin are DS hero users who've been hit with an obstacle that you can't button mash your way out of. I've been in plenty of HxV matches since Anakin's release in which the DS wins. It's much more balanced now than it used to be. Bossk, Palp and Boba are untouchable in the right hands. I stopped playing HxV for a long while until Anakin's release, and I still get frustrated from time to time playing that mode cos people have figured out how to beat Anakin. It used to be so DS heavy & now that has been balanced. I've been through plenty of GA matches where the DS wins. Just not as many as pre-Anakin.

I say again. You cant use those vehicles in the final phases of ga therefore they aint that big of an issue.

Ive had 2 our of 100 games of GA won by ds and the team only did that cause we had an exceptional palpatine player and a really bad opposing team.
  • So much whining
  • Rabid_Ewok wrote: »
    So much whining

Which is all your post says.
  • Its not whining you stupid ***** *****. Its informing the devs that the game isnt balanced.
  • Peepzilla
    957 posts Member
    edited March 18
    Combine game-breaking Anakin with stale, overplayed maps on a singular rotation this game feels like a CHORE to play.

SWBF2 is by far in its worst state yet.

I've said that phrase several times in the past year.
  • Trolls be trollin'.
    0a9rix6lpqlp.gif

But I'm with you, OP. After rage quitting 6 straight matches of GA/HvV, I started playing BF2015 till they decide to admit that Anakin literally broke the game.
  • And it literally 100% to do with anakin. Sort it out
    izrz2x8z95fb.png

PSN: DarthLando-
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    And it literally 100% to do with anakin. Sort it out
    izrz2x8z95fb.png

ibfvz3aq1upy.jpg
  • CeymalRen
    1144 posts Member
    Yeah I moved over to 2015. Maybe they can fix this mess before that one dies.
  • OcDoc
    1991 posts Member
    Anakin is messing up GA. So I haven’t played it in a while.

Been playing HvV and at least on that mode he can be killed. Easier to win on the light side but the dark side isn’t far behind.

I played 2015 yesterday for the first time since this game was released and it was super weird. I was a hero literally in the first 15 seconds of playing and felt like it was really easy to be a hero in Walker Assault. Luke is insanely fast in that game, was pretty wild.

Also played cargo but there were a ton of campers corner peaking. Very annoying and not the experience I remember.

Truth is, the newest one is the best but they need to balance a little better.
  • Anakins aren't a problem in GA. None of the hero-hoggers understands the objectives, so the Anakins run off to kill people in some part of the map that doesn't matter, allowing the game to progress unhindered in the objective area. The greater the probability that someone chooses Anakin as a hero in GA, the greater the probability that they don't know what the aim of the game is.
  • Anakins aren't a problem in GA. None of the hero-hoggers understands the objectives, so the Anakins run off to kill people in some part of the map that doesn't matter, allowing the game to progress unhindered in the objective area. The greater the probability that someone chooses Anakin as a hero in GA, the greater the probability that they don't know what the aim of the game is.

The thing is if anakin actually plays the objective, if there's a secure or defend area, anakin's radius of his abilities is larger than that area, so he can effectively solo the objective by himself.
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    Well their are games that end in nite that might be more your speed

Comment of the century
  • brienj
    690 posts Member
    edited March 19
    crssquared wrote: »
    I'm going to be posting this in every 'nerf Anakin' related post. All this whining is annoying.

Hop in a Vulture, easily and quickly destroy the LAAT three or four times in a row without a sweat, and the player either quits or changes tactics. For AT-ST, three shots from the ION Torpedo, they are toast. Keep killing them as soon as they spawn, they do the same thing as the pathetic LAAT users. And you've got to be kidding about the AAT, anyone that gets killed by one of those should quit playing.

Now on to Anakin, there is nothing comparable as a counter, except for speeders, which yes, do work, and have the added benefit of getting them to rage quit, but aren't as easy and effective as the above mentioned counters to unskilled players. Also, in the later phases, or on indoor maps, the vehicle noobs can't play the objectives, but Anakin sure can.
  • Omg i love this git gud mentality. Star wars battlefront 2 isnt dark souls you ****.

I dont play sfa anymore all my ships are lvl 40 and im bored of the same maps.

A game at a base level is supposed to be fun. Thats why computer games are invented.

There is no fun in being forced to flap off the match and objective to try and kill an anakin.

There is no fun in never actually winning a match because of anakin.

This game has become even more frustrating than it used to be and it used to be frustrating enough.

And also when you make a game you cater to the majority not the minority and there is a minority of people who are thinking anakin is easy to kill and that you can win a game of GA still with him in game.

The majority as voiced on here and reddit think that anakin is ridiculous and was just a last ditch rushed attempt to balance a game that has been broken since day one becuse of the fact that EA were hoping this would be a regular cash cow from people spending dollar dollar.

Dont try and tell me that things are as they should be because this game has been a case of react to whatever catastrophe occurs next. If it wasnt the only star wars game for the current gen id have uninstalled it for good long ago.

Anakins fine, maybe a slight damage next and that’s it or range
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    Anakins aren't a problem in GA. None of the hero-hoggers understands the objectives, so the Anakins run off to kill people in some part of the map that doesn't matter, allowing the game to progress unhindered in the objective area. The greater the probability that someone chooses Anakin as a hero in GA, the greater the probability that they don't know what the aim of the game is.

The thing is if anakin actually plays the objective, if there's a secure or defend area, anakin's radius of his abilities is larger than that area, so he can effectively solo the objective by himself.

Correct. But this almost never happens.
  • RubyOx
    105 posts Member
    Since I did not record the events, you may consider this fan fiction.

Over the weekend I had the pleasure of taking credit defeating Anakin twice. On Kashyyyk, my humble droid with 3 x melee hits Anakin in the back. It was quite sad, really. In the Naboo throne room, my Stinger Pistol had the best of him. I also took out Dooku and Vader in separate games of Endor with it.

On the other hand, we had a competitive game on Death Star II with the first phase going into overtime before the rebels pushed through. Then I saw Anakin animated. I 180'd out of there and snaked through hallways and corners and running through my teammates. I don't know how far I made it, it wasn't enough and was thrown to the ceiling before I fell dead. I think Anakin took out 1/4 of the team. The 2nd phase ended soon after and the 3rd phase was a cake walk for the rebels.
  • Bandicoot
    956 posts Member
    edited March 20
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Anakins aren't a problem in GA. None of the hero-hoggers understands the objectives, so the Anakins run off to kill people in some part of the map that doesn't matter, allowing the game to progress unhindered in the objective area. The greater the probability that someone chooses Anakin as a hero in GA, the greater the probability that they don't know what the aim of the game is.

Correct. But this almost never happens.

Happens all the time on my servers, Anakin wants the largest group of troopers to nuclear bomb, which just happens to be the objective. Tattooine cantina is impossible to take, kamino 1st phase, jakku landing pad, takodana 1st phase, just a handful of maps that an anakin with half a brain can stop progressing past the 1st phase. Probably lucky that most players on this game don't have half a brain. Beyond that there are plenty more maps that are impossible to win with Anakin with half a brain around. I've noticed often the Anakin sits back to let the game progress further, probably the only reason games are progressing.

• jonci
    1230 posts Member
    Lol Anakin OP, maybe in GA but in HVV tell that to the rage quitting LS teams, when we whup them, had 3 teams do it last night, and those that stayed we only lost 2 matches as DS in 4 hours, (due to poor play from DS targets doing the kamikaze runs).
    Had fun in Jabbas palace chasing a level 39 Anakin player who wouldn't fight, easily gave him the light sabre chop chop.
    Love to gang sabre them as well, when he squats for his dump / push, get in close and block then when he finishes DEW HIM before he can even wipe his rear.

Any way if he is doo-able in HVV then i suggest you get your DS characters in GA to wipe the smile off his smug face, (Its called team work).

Any way lead on with the counter moans and usual rancid reply's LOL.
  • A half decent Anekin playing the objective in a confined space is unbeatable 95% of the time. On open maps, early on, un-catchable.
    Let me be clear, I do not call for Nerfs or Buffs of any hero, villan, trooper blaster etc. I enjoy the variety.

These issues can be better handled by small changes on the maps, placement of objectives and/or the way objectives are dealt with. E.g. what they did on Naboo second phase where only one of the two objectives needs to be activated. Doing this will also bring relieve to boardom!