criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Conversation topic: Seismic Charge

It's OP.

Discuss.

Replies

  • camerog
    225 posts Member
    The Death Trooper one. Not to me it isn't. Doesn't do as much damage as a thermal imploder (wookie) and it reveals enemies to make up for that.
  • camerog wrote: »
    The Death Trooper one. Not to me it isn't. Doesn't do as much damage as a thermal imploder (wookie) and it reveals enemies to make up for that.

    I was actually talking about Boba's in Starfighter Assault.
  • DarthJ
    6561 posts Member
    It isn't OP.

    Give us your reasons why you think its OP.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    It isn't OP.

    Give us your reasons why you think its OP.

    Cause it can instantly destroy all non-hero ships within a too large radius?
  • At the correct location and timing it's a deadly combination. At the skill of good Slave I player who can survive longer than two minutes in the sky.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • camerog
    225 posts Member
    xXCodexXx wrote: »
    camerog wrote: »
    The Death Trooper one. Not to me it isn't. Doesn't do as much damage as a thermal imploder (wookie) and it reveals enemies to make up for that.

    I was actually talking about Boba's in Starfighter Assault.

    My mistake, Carry on.
  • brienj
    680 posts Member
    edited March 19
    This is why you don't follow it closely, and attack from afar until you see them use it, then close the gap and unload on them, and internally count down then back off again if you don't finish them, rinse, repeat. Killed many Slave 1s.

    The maneuverability of the Slave 1 is more dangerous than the Seismic Charge.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!