criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Need help with Anakin retribution

I have played Anakin a few times now and I have been able to successfully charge retribution several times and I don't know if I have ever been able to successfully trigger it. It says triangle button but I have hit it over and over again and nothing happens.
I have been sure to have opponents in range, I've tried standing still, I've made sure I'm not actively being attacked and what inevitably happens is I stand there like a dope until I get ganged up on and destroyed.
Can somebody please tell me what I am doing wrong!

Replies

• HellbaenT wrote: »
    I have played Anakin a few times now and I have been able to successfully charge retribution several times and I don't know if I have ever been able to successfully trigger it. It says triangle button but I have hit it over and over again and nothing happens.
    I have been sure to have opponents in range, I've tried standing still, I've made sure I'm not actively being attacked and what inevitably happens is I stand there like a dope until I get ganged up on and destroyed.
    Can somebody please tell me what I am doing wrong!

In case I got it right and you are asking for PS4 controls - if I remember correctly, you do not have to press triangle but you have to hold it instead.

Best regards.
  • camerog
    222 posts Member
    edited March 19
    yep hold the button not just tap it. i struggled with that too.
  • OK, thanks! I should have thought to try that. I'll give it a shot the next time I'm lucky enough to be able to pick him. LOL