criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

When is the Titan Mode CT coming out?

As the OT suggests, I was wondering if it was coming out today or tomorrow. Anyone know?

Replies

• Cadoth
    810 posts Member
    Jay said the day the CT will come out is still to be confirmed but Idk maybe they might have decided by now
  • qw2oyfrutg06.png

CT today
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• Cadoth
    810 posts Member
    qw2oyfrutg06.png

CT today

Oh, really?🤩
  • DarthJ
    6070 posts Member
    qw2oyfrutg06.png

CT today

I see you have some faith in the plan
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ
    6070 posts Member
    edited March 19
    grimmace2 wrote: »

So at the moment we are looking at Thursday and Friday

That is, unless they push one back again

Edit: communication is still fairly poor...do they really have to go through a daft amount of approvals to release a CT on a mode which will only tell us how it works?! sigh.
  • Tweet was from yesterday, so today (Tuesday) doesn't appear to be the day. Tomorrow (Wednesday) could still be in the cards.

It does seem like they have to go through a ridiculous amount of approvals to get even the smallest amount of info released. Unless you're in the French division, and they just throw the info in the air, and wave it like they just don't care.
  • qw2oyfrutg06.png

CT today

nitnuzgsz1m0.gif
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Hopefully it is tomorrow since it is not today.
  • Now, imagine if their codebase had the same level of quality assurance and scrutiny.
  • Draxin
    156 posts Member
    CT is Wednesday, its obvious.
    Hi.
  • Ya know, at this point I'm almost expecting the new mode to be delayed another month.

Yes.
  • Ya know, at this point I'm almost expecting the new mode to be delayed another month.

Yes.

I made a thread a few days ago about this new CT taking a while to come. Jay Ingram commented on it.
    I'm the sarlacc that ate Boba Fett. I wish I hadn't because he was a favorite by many fans and an underdeveloped character.

Check out my concepts of a Coruscant Community Transmission Here:

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/131088/coruscant-community-transmission-concept#latest
  • I'm hoping that it'll come tomorrow (Wednesday), The only problem is that I don't think they've ever made a Wednesday
    CT, they seem to like to stick to Mondays, Tuesdays, and sometimes Thursdays. Buuut... were supposed to be getting 2 new CTs this week, so I hope they find a way to give us some information on something tomorrow.
    I'm the sarlacc that ate Boba Fett. I wish I hadn't because he was a favorite by many fans and an underdeveloped character.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/131088/coruscant-community-transmission-concept#latest
  • DarthJ wrote: »

Edit: communication is still fairly poor...do they really have to go through a daft amount of approvals to release a CT on a mode which will only tell us how it works?! sigh.

You would think after another month delay after the initial delay, they would have things lined up and ready to go. Nope! Still winging it until 11:59 as usual.

Whatever the ‘approval process’ is, you would also think this would be planned for well ahead at this point in the games 15 month life.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • DarthJ
    6070 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »

You would think after another month delay after the initial delay, they would have things lined up and ready to go. Nope! Still winging it until 11:59 as usual.

Whatever the ‘approval process’ is, you would also think this would be planned for well ahead at this point in the games 15 month life.

Do I smell.....delay?
  • lol nothing yet no CT - communication really gone bad again.
  • lol nothing yet no CT - communication really gone bad again.

Disappointing we are, hope we have not lost. Hmm
  • The fact that Titan Mode was delayed from Fall 2018, and then another month... Its safe to assume that the game mode is 4-6months behind schedule from what they anticipated. Now that we're supposedly 1 week away and still dont have an official name yet, I have a feeling it's still not ready yet.

DICE PLZ... let's break the trend that has been going on for the the past 5 years with you. You got lucky with Battlefield 4, but please hear the words of arguably the GREATEST Game designer of all time
    8esi6by6arpr.png

If Titan Mode for SWBF2 isnt ready yet... dont launch it. Make sure its ready, because it's probably the last hope this *Live Service* game has.
  • BoothStick wrote: »
    The fact that Titan Mode was delayed from Fall 2018, and then another month... Its safe to assume that the game mode is 4-6months behind schedule from what they anticipated. Now that we're supposedly 1 week away and still dont have an official name yet, I have a feeling it's still not ready yet.

DICE PLZ... let's break the trend that has been going on for the the past 5 years with you. You got lucky with Battlefield 4, but please hear the words of arguably the GREATEST Game designer of all time
    8esi6by6arpr.png

If Titan Mode for SWBF2 isnt ready yet... dont launch it. Make sure its ready, because it's probably the last hope this *Live Service* game has.

That’s why they push it to March they said. If they push it that much just to release one game mode, I would be highly dissatisfied. At least give us 5 maps. 4 PT and 1 OT
  • DarthJ
    6070 posts Member
    BoothStick wrote: »
    The fact that Titan Mode was delayed from Fall 2018, and then another month... Its safe to assume that the game mode is 4-6months behind schedule from what they anticipated. Now that we're supposedly 1 week away and still dont have an official name yet, I have a feeling it's still not ready yet.

8esi6by6arpr.png

That’s why they push it to March they said. If they push it that much just to release one game mode, I would be highly dissatisfied. At least give us 5 maps. 4 PT and 1 OT

I'm still expecting Geonosis only if I am honest.

With a conquest style checkpoint capture, followed by the winning team of that part getting a cutscene of their forces boarding the enemy capital ship, and then you load into the capital ship with destroy objectives for a few parts of the ship.

8esi6by6arpr.png

With a conquest style checkpoint capture, followed by the winning team of that part getting a cutscene of their forces boarding the enemy capital ship, and then you load into the capital ship with destroy objectives for a few parts of the ship.

Most of us are at this point but hopefully we get Yavin 4, tatoonie, Naboo, kaskyyk, genosis and Crait

8esi6by6arpr.png

Pretty much how I’m seeing it too.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13

8esi6by6arpr.png

Most of us are at this point but hopefully we get Yavin 4, tatoonie, Naboo, kaskyyk, genosis and Crait

@StarWars0525 honestly I think Crait wouldn't work for it... especially if it's anything like Carrier Assault from Battlefield 4 which was that game's Titan Mode. For SWBF2 I'm not even sure they can do the "Boarding" mechanic with 40 Player/20vs20 lobbies. There are only 5 Squads of 4 Players on both sides. Here are the maps I believe it will work on in SWBF2 with a DoT Mechanic to Titans/Capital Ships.

Takodana[ST], Bespin[OT], Mos Eisley "Phase 1&2"[OT], Hoth "Phase 1"[OT], Kamino "Phase 2&3"[PT], Naboo "Phase 1"[PT], and Geonosis "Phase 1/Blast Map" [PT]

I almost put Kashyyyk, but It's Phase 1 is so huge.... would need a serious reduction. I think a game mode like this needs a proper Battlefield 64 Player/32vs.32 lobby, but I'm not holding my breath for that.
  • I’ve been waiting for a while now, refreshing Jay Ingram’s page for a day or two

• I wouldn't be surprised if the CT comes out within 2-3 days before launching the game mode.

I'm still thinking that the new Titan mode is like Death Star Battle Station and Scarif infiltration.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • I wouldn't be surprised if the CT comes out within 2-3 days before launching the game mode.

I'm still thinking that the new Titan mode is like Death Star Battle Station and Scarif infiltration.

That would be unfortunate.

• As the OT suggests, I was wondering if it was coming out today or tomorrow. Anyone know?

I think tomorrow
  • Still waiting, isn’t it supposed to come out today?
  • As the OT suggests, I was wondering if it was coming out today or tomorrow. Anyone know?

scclzisx1qnv.gif
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • It's today.

Supposedly.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Just dropped and I'm massively underwhelmed :(
  • DarthJ
    6070 posts Member
    My prediction was true - 1 map, staged mode.
  • Was cancelled and replaced with a clone wars hero mega killstreaks mode with no end