criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Star Wars Discussion: Your Ideas And Feedback

2Next

Replies

• Golden Battle Droids, anyone?

And Pink vader dont forget..😒
    Priority list:

1. Fix Split Screen bugs and the rest
    2. Reduce bright Saber glows especially on Yodas head
    3. 41st Scout clone trooper
    4. Max out Arcade maps Combat area
    5. First Person only mode
  • The best feedback and idea:

Fix all the damn BUGS im saying it since launch ffs
    Priority list:

1. Fix Split Screen bugs and the rest
    2. Reduce bright Saber glows especially on Yodas head
    3. 41st Scout clone trooper
    4. Max out Arcade maps Combat area
    5. First Person only mode
  • For me some quality of life clean up would be best.

-Jump, allow players to pull themselves over heights greater than their knee caps like every other fps since 2001

- Clean up the maps ground objects for cleaner faster movement through the environments w/o getting stuck on things. Moving through the maps can be too sloppy.

- Remove the gears of war reload mechanic that only exists to support star cards and the old loot crate system
    - Add normal reloading to the game, there's a reason the gun models have ammo clips.
    - Remove kill count restrications on guns and bring in old guns from BF1. Allow the player to select the weapons that best suit their play style. The current systems bores people out of wanting to continue grinding if your new.

- 4 player PVE horde mode for an alt option to level heroes and regular characters
    - Take a note from wareframe and do faster smaller updates to the game and trickle in new weapons and gear.
    - Add a build a Hero Class option where you can choose the player model, saber and force powers, or ranged weapons and skills. Would allow for adding in new Hero models w/o having to create a whole design doc and voice lines per Hero leading to faster content drops.
  • We definitely need a larger selection of weapons, we have plenty of cool big hero and map updates, but I think they should focus on other ideas, such as more weapons, maps, and arcade could use some stuff, since it's my goto for trying new heroes,weapons,and allows me to get more immersed in the game without some **** trolling the map. An offline conquest would satisfy me in that area, they don't have to be spectacular, just having it would be great.
    "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!"
  • My idea for Anakin ability rework

Passionate strike rework:
    a jump attack that works like grievouses thrust surge that breaks enemy’s blocks by taking away all of their stamina for 2 second
    And does 200 damage to enemy’s that don’t block

Instead of pull dominance:
    A ability that gives Anakin zero stagger when hitting enemy sabers letting Anakin be like yoda and grievous for a period of time
    Damage output of saber stays the same and saber swing time also stays the same

Force slam:
    This picks up enemys and throws them toward the ground with a hard slam
    This would have a damage output of 200

Retribution:
    A warning or lower damage

Got bored and came up with this
  • Weapons, anyone? Reused content would be great, but new weapons and original maps are important to spicing up things to grant the game longevity.
  • HvV 20 vs 20 CTF. No limit on duplicate hero's. Pure CTF chaos mode.
    Wareframe jump mechanic for quicker more controlled jumping? maybe...

I don't know about duplicate heroes running around, we don't need a horde of Anakins now, but the Warframe jumping sounds cool.
    "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!"
  • GOLDEN BATTLE DROID SKINS!
  • Colin777 wrote: »

I like the concept, It seems to put him on par with the rest of the heroes without weakening him completely, I don't remember him using a force slam ever though> That power would be cool for a sith like Savage Opress or Asajj Ventress. Picking up two enemies, then devastating them with a crushing slam would be awsome. Good work
  • Colin777 wrote: »

I like the concept, It seems to put him on par with the rest of the heroes without weakening him completely, I don't remember him using a force slam ever though> That power would be cool for a sith like Savage Opress or Asajj Ventress. Picking up two enemies, then devastating them with a crushing slam would be awsome. Good work

Thanks for feedback @Interstallion ,appreciate it!
  • Darth Maul and Bossk skins would be nice, they are both my favorite villains in GA,BLST,and HvV, so getting maybe Maul's hood Robes, Metal Legs, and his Clone Wars appearance would be cool, and Bossk's disguise costume and prison attire would be cool too. If any of these seem unreasonable for (insert reason) reasons, let me know. I know Darth Maul's metal legs might be the hardest to do, but they could just use the noise from General Grevious's legs so I don't see too much of a problem with that one. Any feedback or criticism is welcome.
  • Ben Swolo skin please?!
  • Please give me a Falucia map!
  • ( I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but) I can't wait for the lightsaber combat revamp. I would kinda like to see a "For Honor" combat system. I really like the blocking mechanic in that game, and giving each heroes certain combos would make players need to adjust to their main, instead of just picking one, and wildly jumping,sprinting,blocking,and hitting until one of them goes down.
  • Starwarsfanboosk_com
    1177 posts Member
    edited March 21
    Only rogue one content can save this game(and luke skins/buffs)

giphy.gif

@EA_Charlemagne @F8RGE

78ti.gif
  • Only rogue one content can save this game

Now the planets in Rouge One would be pretty cool to have, I'm not sure what kind of heroes would be cool in that update though.

It'd be cool to see the "Rouge One" skin for Darth Vader in that though, his eyes have a red tint, and has other various minor changes. Any new skin is always welcome.

Now the planets in Rouge One would be pretty cool to have, I'm not sure what kind of heroes would be cool in that update though.

It'd be cool to see the "Rouge One" skin for Darth Vader in that though, his eyes have a red tint, and has other various minor changes. Any new skin is always welcome.

Rogue one update:

New large mode map: Scarif and Jedha

Small mode map: Eadu

Heroes: Jyn, Chirrut, Baze.

Villains: Dengar, Krennic and IG-88( I know the bounty hunters weren't in RO, but they kind of fit the theme and bring balance to roster so might aswell why not? ;) )

Skins: Tanktrooper for the empire heavy, Shoretrooper as default for scarif maps, lots of rebel races.

New vehicle: The tank as seen in the jedha sequence.

Rogue one season has lots of potential :heart:

Rogue one update:

New large mode map: Scarif and Jedha

Small mode map: Eadu

Heroes: Jyn, Chirrut, Baze.

Villains: Dengar, Krennic and IG-88( I know the bounty hunters weren't in RO, but they kind of fit the theme and bring balance to roster so might aswell why not? ;) )

Skins: Tanktrooper for the empire heavy, Shoretrooper as default for scarif maps, lots of rebel races.

New vehicle: The tank as seen in the jedha sequence.

Rogue one season has lots of potential :heart:

I wasn't thinking of half of those, Chirrut and Baze are my favorite characters in that movie, IG-88 and (whatever his white counterpart is) would be an awsome additions to the game and I think would be cool in a "Bounty Hunter" update, giving skins to Bobba Fett and Bossk and giving us IG-88(+White counterpart),Dengar,Embo,4-Lom,and Aurra Sing. Obviously not all of these would make it but some of them would be cool.

Also playable Zam Wessel on Coruscant would be cool
  • It'd be cool to fight in the area where Obi-Wan fought Grevious, Utapau I think it was.
  • This is SA related, but Id love a Scariff shield gate battle
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    This is SA related, but Id love a Scariff shield gate battle

They could make that one of the large scale battles for Titan mode. Put half good guys in the sky assaulting the shield and taking out ships and the other half on the ground to turn off the shield. The baddies on the ground and allow them to take ships off the planet to enter the space battle as they please. This would be a great team battle that would actually require them to work together instead of kill all of these and keep and defend this.
  • Ben Swolo skin please?
  • Can we get a battle damaged Phasma or better yet....

GODEN PHASMA (Everything is better when its gold)
    4i3d2inxu07i.jpeg

I don't know about duplicate heroes running around, we don't need a horde of Anakins now, but the Warframe jumping sounds cool.

Think of TF2, you have duplicate people but you can't have all of 1 character to win a game. If all the characters are balanced and synergize with each other you would be switch classes dependent on the situation in the moment.

This would kind of force the development team to look at how each hero actually supports one another also. That could lead to them thinking of each hero as an actual class. Obi wan is a tank, Anakin is offensive, so and so is a healer.

This could also make them look at all the Hero's and create a set of classes to organize them into. Once that is done you assign each class a set of skills that are easier to manage and balance.

If that happens you now don't have to go watch the movies, make a design doc with specific abilities/animation sets per new character. Then model, uvmap, texture, rig, animate, program, bug regress, balance then release. You free yourself up to just adding new models per class.
  • Why are you playing this Star Wars game? go play Lego Star Wars, much more characters, maps, and collectibles than this game
  • Drop this game and go play Force Unleashed. First One not the second. You get to pull down a star destroyer, fight rancors, and kick Darth Vaders ****
  • Honestly. they should just give original Star War BF2 better graphics and release that, I'd actually play that.
  • Can we get a battle damaged Phasma or better yet....

GODEN PHASMA (Everything is better when its gold)
    4i3d2inxu07i.jpeg

qf5do7otmup5.png

Commander Pyre would like recognition.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Only rogue one content can save this game(and luke skins/buffs)

giphy.gif

@EA_Charlemagne @F8RGE

78ti.gif

+!! Oh yeah
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • Malastare map with zillo beast woud be awsome
  • They need to make polls for every time they are about to release something so we can give feedback and our own ideas b4 they add something stupid to the game or something that is horribly made. We need to decide more than them
  • I see alot of people giving this new "Capital Supremacy" some backlash, I personally think that even though they do have a reputation of, to put bluntly, seriously disappointing us. I can say though that these updates are getting better. Getting Obi-Wan and Grievous was exciting and the new clone skins were great. This new game mode is at least a step in the right direction. The only way I'd be (sort of) disappointed is if it was not available for arcade. I sometimes do not like playing online and arcade could use some new content. Even though they have p##sed us off before ( and that EA is holding this great franchises leash ), we still play it, don't we? I know it's the only new Star Wars game, but it has potential and these past updates have given me "A New Hope".
  • TjPunx
    1242 posts Member
    Anything but more Clown Wars content
  • I'm also glad that they have locked era maps. I like immersion in games, and Rey killing Sepratists ruins that. Hopefully we get more of them, and for those who don't care for the immersion factor, they could just make a map available to free-for-all.
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    Anything but more Clown Wars content

With this new mode, I'd like to see more variety in infantry weapons. More unlockable weapons and some new weapons available at start, to help customize your play style more.
  • Retired Trooper: I used to be a Stormtrooper like you, then an Ewok threw a rock at me.
  • What about straight up Jedi Outcast CTF mode. Make it completely like the original game. Call it retro classic mode.

Trooper jump needs to be looked at though, moving through the maps trying to get over objects really breaks the pace. You need to be able to lift yourself up over waist high objects and ledges
  • The new updates to each characters improved lightsaber combat system looks "good", we can't be too sure though because just reading all those updates to the characters could mean more bugs (like Bethesda buggy). If it's delivered correctly though this could be much more fun. I like having to strategize where and when I want to make my move, instead of button mashing my way to the top. However, one problem I do have is with Darth Maul. It appears that he will be able to block (as well as Yoda), and Darth Maul will no longer have infinite stamina. I personally loved Maul the way he was. Maul is meant to be played aggressively and giving him a block slows him down in my opinion, since he unleashes all of his anger and rage becoming a careless, yet dangerous beast. I'll also miss his unlimited stamina (which I understand why they limited, cause then he would be the new "Broken One". being able to attack relentlessly. I do hope they still give him considerably more stamina than the rest, can't wait to play it soon!
  • so is the roadmap coming in March or April, anyone know?
  • na21p7gxjz2i.jpg
    (above) Ben Swolo skin leaked image BF2! There is a god
  • Since they are making the CS maps era specific, It'd be great to have more heroes for each era map. For Geonosis It'd be great to have Asoka and Assaj Ventress. I know it's a long shot and unlikely, but having Anakin and Asoka running around throwing jokes and petty insults at each other, and Obi-Wan (funnily) insulting Assaj Ventress while battling each other would be awsome.e.
  • I don't think we'd be getting any new heroes soon (or at all, not ruling it out though). So it, would be great for many more skins to help personalize the heroes we have like

. CP30 on Chewie
    . Porg on Chewie shoulder
    . Battle Damaged Vader
    . C3PO head on droid skin ( droid skins in general )
    . Darth Maul metal legs skin
    . Dath Maul (Hooded)
    . Darth Maul ( Tattoos)
    . Anakin Clone Wars appearnace
    . Anakin Braid Hair
    . Bobba Fett Prototype
    . Bobba Fett Holiday Edition
    . Obi Wan (Old)
    . Obi Wan Padawan
    . Emperor Red Robes
    . Luke Pilot Outfit
    . Luke Farmboy outfit
    . Luke Old
    . Han Solo Smuggler (Beardless)
    . Han Solo Treasure Hunter ( Indiana Jones Appearance)
    . Phasma Golden
    . Phasma Damaged
    . Bossk Prisoner
    . Bossk Disguise
    . Leia Princess

Some are silly but others would be great additions to the game ( or all of them)
  • And the most needed addition skin.... GOLDEN BATTLE DROIDS!!
  • Falucia map for new mode would be great
  • Does this new game mode bug occur during joining the new mode or when starting up the game in general
  • Anyone have any tips to help me get an edge on Anakin, he's always ending me with his combos and blocking can help but he has his block breaking attack, which makes him quite the b#### in battle, any suggestions