criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Community Survey: March

2Next

Replies

• Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    Mouse92im wrote: »
    I can’t believe there are people out there asking for more skins over new maps or bug fixes.
    I agree with you

However it’s fairly obvious now that they cannot fix the bugs that have been in since day one, every time bug fixes are mentioned they are ignored time and time again
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    I'll do this one, just keep in mind a lot of people didn't like that a poll was posted here just for you to say "A poll with 250 votes isn't that indicative of anything".

If we give feedback it should be considered.

Great point.

I'm done with polls on here.

Waste of time.
  • Voted:
    10 for new maps
    10 for new quality of life changes
    2 for new heroes
  • Btech3_14 wrote: »
    Voted:
    10 for new maps
    10 for new quality of life changes
    2 for new heroes

Same here
  • I took the survey, but there was one more thing I wanted to add: make the credit payout equal to 10% of our score, like in the last game. Payout is way too low for those of us who don't get a lot of free time to play.
  • Hi everyone!!

I would like to ask all those that play Galactic Assault to let the game go for more than 1 round!!! I love playing Galactic Assault specifically because its a longer game!! Can we please try make this last a bit longer than 1 round, too many games I've seen where Anakin just ***** up everything and the game only lasts 5 minutes!!

Thanks

JJ
  • I took the survey, but there was one more thing I wanted to add: make the credit payout equal to 10% of our score, like in the last game. Payout is way too low for those of us who don't get a lot of free time to play.

1,500-3,000 credits per match would be ridiculous. I already have 2 million credits with nothing on which to spend those. What would I do with another 20 million?
  • If they would add more skins or content or make more weapons available to purchase with credits it'd be great.
  • Omniscient wrote: »
    I took the survey, but there was one more thing I wanted to add: make the credit payout equal to 10% of our score, like in the last game. Payout is way too low for those of us who don't get a lot of free time to play.

1,500-3,000 credits per match would be ridiculous. I already have 2 million credits with nothing on which to spend those. What would I do with another 20 million?

You only have 2 million because you play too much. That's your own fault, not mine. Some of us don't have the luxury of being able to play nonstop.

Try again. That’s all through casual play, a few times a week, at best. Sorry you’re so hurt over this but attacking someone else for having more than you is childish.
  • Colin777
    635 posts Member
    edited March 17
    Omniscient wrote: »
    I took the survey, but there was one more thing I wanted to add: make the credit payout equal to 10% of our score, like in the last game. Payout is way too low for those of us who don't get a lot of free time to play.

You only have 2 million because you play too much. That's your own fault, not mine. Some of us don't have the luxury of being able to play nonstop.

Whats the percentage now @CornellAKABCM
  • CornellAKABCM
    390 posts Member
    edited March 17

Try again. That’s all through casual play, a few times a week, at best. Sorry you’re so hurt over this but attacking someone else for having more than you is childish.

Whatever. This debate is over. By the way, I'm not attacking you, I'm pointing out a fact. You have a lot of free time, I don't have that luxury since I'm on call a lot.
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Cadoth wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    I'll do this one, just keep in mind a lot of people didn't like that a poll was posted here just for you to say "A poll with 250 votes isn't that indicative of anything".

Lol I wrote something similar in the survey

These surveys usually get over 10k+ entries...

I guess none of those 10k+ wants a "Bespin Luke" skin. Since we haven't got it since Battlefront 2015. LOL

• brienj
    680 posts Member

Whatever. This debate is over. By the way, I'm not attacking you, I'm pointing out a fact. You have a lot of free time, I don't have that luxury since I'm on call a lot.

There is an old saying which fits pretty well here - "Your lack of planning doesn't constitute an emergency on my part."

Capitalism 101
  • Batman20
    2003 posts Member
    We need a rogue one update with scarif from the first game and jyn and erso. We should also get luke skins
  • CornellAKABCM
    390 posts Member
    edited March 21
    Continuing from my first post:

Now that I think about it, they could also do a hard limit on the maximum amount of credits one can actually have, like maybe 1 million credits. Granted, people will still complain about not being able to buy stuff, but at least they wouldn't be able to complain about having an amount that, for all we know, currently has no limit.

EDIT: Either that, or include some sort of "freeze" option so you can keep playing, but you don't want the credits that come with it.
    Post edited by CornellAKABCM on
  • I enjoy these surveys
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Cadoth wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »

Lol I wrote something similar in the survey

These surveys usually get over 10k+ entries...

...that we don't see the results of *Rolleyes*

I mean, really, the best thing about this game is complaining about it; there's the value.
    If you see this, it means I haven't found a game in well over 30 minutes.
    PLAYERS NEEDED: ANY!
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    60% of large scale mode arcade was done back in Oct?!? And you people had the nerve to pull those devs off for something else?!?
    what are the devs thinking stuff like this people don't want? Are you guys not reporting this up to the devs? How many offline large scale post have been made that you just throw them into one post trying to hide it. That is why I would never ever give high ratings.

One 🌟 review.

Really, it's Japan's fault for starting the protesting of EA's intended honeypot. It seems, and would make sense that once the potential earnings that was childishly touted in meetings to justify those 'pay to upgrade' options, the production and crew would be scaled back.
    I say 'childish' because 'selfish' or 'greedy' is too sophisticated considering that they've jeopardized the enjoyment of actual Star Wars movies, and to a lesser extent, the current animations:
    Will they be tainted by the memories of wasting efforts and comments and time trying to figure out how to get the game to work.
    Will those frustrations flicker into mind while you're trying to enjoy the next IMAX Star Wars movie?
    If I watch the Clone Wars animations of the past, will this happen?
    Can the low response for the last Star Wars missive be attributed to EA's fumbling with this title?
    ---
    It's apparent that some suits thought they were bigger than the actual content license they decided to soil and that the fans/fools would wilfully pay even more money just because it's Star Wars; Childish.
    Sadly, Disney is blissfully/willfully ignorant of this mess and recently said that they're satisfied with EA/et al.

The day my young sons say 'no' when I ask if they want to go to the next SW movie will be the unfortunate answer to these questions.
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Even with 10k+ entries on these surveys, we still cross check with our own telemetry, ideas etc

Here’s the thing. Your telemetry is biased because it draws from all the “events” that had been forced down our throats. Removing maps and then saying things like “a lot of players are enjoying and playing these events” is hogwash. Of course they are. They are playing the exact modes they always would anyway.

Secondly, you shouldn’t be cross-checking with your own team’s ideas if those ideas haven’t even been proposed to the player base.

The pattern seems to be:

“We’ve got something great for the player base in X months.”

“What is it? Can we give input?”

“Be patient.”

[X + X months pass]

“Where is the new thing?”

“Soon.”

[X + X months pass]

[Thing is released]

“WTH?! This is all broken! This is all there is? Where is this, and this, and...”

“That wasn’t in our vision.”

“Why weren’t we asked what we want before you started building?”

“We’re getting great telemetry. Everyone is enjoying this new thing.”

:|

Common Sense ranting !
  • Starfighter assault needs more love... This game mode is so cool...
  • CeymalRen
    1136 posts Member
    Its hard for me to say when the game started taking a turn for the worse for me. I suppose I could see the sighns when they anounce the CW content. Anakin just broke the game. Not to mention all these new "additions" ruin immersion.
  • DarthJ
    6695 posts Member
    Done.

Ironic that the question about the community team doing better, I mentioned more transparent with communication, quicker updating of calendars etc.

And now they still can't tell us when they plan to release a CT because it goes through 1,479 approval processes.

I am sorry but communication generally is appalling. I appreciate that the community team's hands are probably tied with what they can and can't say, but for all of the positives that the CM's have brought, communication and silence is still a huge issue.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • CornellAKABCM
    390 posts Member
    edited March 19
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Done.

Ironic that the question about the community team doing better, I mentioned more transparent with communication, quicker updating of calendars etc.

And now they still can't tell us when they plan to release a CT because it goes through 1,479 approval processes.

I am sorry but communication generally is appalling. I appreciate that the community team's hands are probably tied with what they can and can't say, but for all of the positives that the CM's have brought, communication and silence is still a huge issue.

Agreed. I essentially put the same thing about better communication, along with not ignoring what the community wants, but I still feel like it's gonna be a total bust.
  • sukebe7
    423 posts Member
    It's lame that they have to use survey monkey; why can't they dev their own survey?
  • sukebe7 wrote: »
    It's lame that they have to use survey monkey; why can't they dev their own survey?

This is such a golden opportunity to make a joke about how they seemingly struggle to do very basic things communication wise but...well I guess i just said it didn't I.
  • My only issue with this game is that I'm unsure why heroes and maps from the first game were taken out of this one.
    This could have been the perfect Star Wars experience.

Where's Sullust? Nien Nunb? Greedo? Scarif? Imperial Royal Guards? If not Jyn Erso, Padmé? Why aren't there more appearances for the classic characters? Leia in her dress? Luke's white garments? Palpatine's red robe?

I love this game, and will continue to play it because of my overall love for Star Wars. But, even for how great this game is... the ball was dropped, considering how much was left out and how a lot was just lazily done.
  • My only issue with this game is that I'm unsure why heroes and maps from the first game were taken out of this one.

Where's Sullust? Nien Nunb? Greedo? Scarif? Imperial Royal Guards? If not Jyn Erso, Padmé? Why aren't there more appearances for the classic characters? Leia in her dress? Luke's white garments? Palpatine's red robe?

I love this game, and will continue to play it because of my overall love for Star Wars. But, even for how great this game is... the ball was dropped, considering how much was left out and how a lot was just lazily done.

Agree completely. I purchased this game blind because I had the last game and expected all what you said. I thought Walker Assault was coming back with uplinks and y-wings. We got a fraction of that awesome game mode and a fraction of the awesome maps and weapons.

Agreed 100%. Great post.

3pb5620k7m56.jpg
    “I find that answer vague and unconvincing.” – K-2SO
    "In my book, experience outranks everything." - Captain Rex