criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Double XP Event: All Modes

EA_Tom
371 posts EA Community Manager
edited March 21
wb7tihe50cg2.png
DOUBLE XP EVENT: ALL MODES

Start Time: March 22 - 00:01 UTC
End Time: March 25 - 06:00 UTC

Double XP will be active for the duration of this event across all modes.

Replies

• time to level up my starfighters, I'm still a disgrace in that mode :lol:
  • Jaku
    205 posts Member
    Another weekend where I can just play the video game and get Anakin and Dooku up to 25? Feelsgoodman
  • The race to be Anakin will intensify this weekend. Watch out for the try-hards and BP farmers. Gonna be vehicle and officer spam but at least it's double xp.
  • grimmace2
    1238 posts Member
    More XP than regular XP is good XP.
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    wb7tihe50cg2.png

Since you refused to answer us with our questions about whether Triple XP meant 6x or 1.5x for HSF, I doubt you’ll respond. However, I have to ask...

Will we be getting 4x XP in HSF or are you going to come back a week after it ends and say “HSF already gets Double XP”?
  • grimmace2
    1238 posts Member
    T0TALfps wrote: »
    Cadoth wrote: »
    No offense but I hope we’ll get more variety with the next events.
    This one is still useful though👍🏻

Players have been requesting more XP events and we've also been receiving a lot of new players to the game, so the time felt right for these. Next month's Community Calendar is now underway and should feature a few more events that you've come to expect in the past.

Love me some HU!
  • holstar1993
    1358 posts Member
    edited March 21
    grimmace2 wrote: »

Players have been requesting more XP events and we've also been receiving a lot of new players to the game, so the time felt right for these. Next month's Community Calendar is now underway and should feature a few more events that you've come to expect in the past.

Love me some HU!

Love me some reduction of available maps. In celebration of the new mode and it's one map, geonosis, all modes will be exclusively geonosis!
  • B-but, such immersion!
  • T0TALfps wrote: »
    ...Next month's Community Calendar is now underway and should feature a few more events that you've come to regret in the past.

FTFY.
  • Heroes Unleashed... The war drums can be heard already.
  • Hope the hero showdown have the x3 points too and NOT the reduced XP gain like every time when theres a Double/Trible xp event going on.
  • T0TALfps wrote: »

New players makes my heart warm.
  • Cadoth
    1154 posts Member

Thanks 🤠
  • Nice thanks :D
    vp5mrloc8rmu.gif
  • Nice! Comes in handy as i've finally shifted my attention to HvV
  • Bandicoot
    956 posts Member
    edited March 22

Not thinking for myself here, I have everything, but a good event for new players might be kills count as double for unlocking weapons, we could have double xp at the same time. Would actually make new players more positive about the game/keep the playerbase up.
  • Thanks @EA_Tom and team.
    #StarWars-y
  • Good, twice the pride, double the FALL
  • TheScape
    2251 posts Member
    Bandicoot wrote: »

Not thinking for myself here, I have everything, but a good event for new players might be kills count as double for unlocking weapons, we could have double xp at the same time. Would actually make new players more positive about the game/keep the playerbase up.

I would suggest an event where assists count as kills for milestones. It seems more intuitive and a bit more fair. The problem is I seriously doubt they can do this kind of event with their current back end.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • CornellAKABCM
    385 posts Member
    edited March 25

Instead of making them events, just make them permanent! This way, people have increased XP gain AND can have the specific events they want! Plus, I'm tired of getting screwed by my job everytime I try to play, since I ALWAYS have to work weekends, which is literally the ONLY time you do these events!
    Post edited by CornellAKABCM on
  • @EA_Tom will the XP gain work on Hero Showdown as well? Its been opposite on previous XP events.
  • What really is the point?At this stage why not just give new players fully XP'd and kitted out troopers and blasters mods etc....they would do more to improve the game
  • Jaku wrote: »
    Another weekend where I can just play the video game and get Anakin and Dooku up to 25? Feelsgoodman

No, someone else will have already taken them, you'll have to spend the whole weekend as Yoda and Darth Maul.
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    wb7tihe50cg2.png

Boss finally like holy ssssd
  • Tigzee
    207 posts Member
    No 2xXP in Hero Starfighters?? Or is this not working?
  • Evo911
    267 posts Member
    No thanks...no needs i'm not playing your broken Anakin.
  • Except Hero Showdown - that's not double XP for some reason.

Can you guys get anything right these days?
  • Tigzee
    207 posts Member
    NOT working All Modes!! Definitely not working in Hero Starfighters for the XBOX. Dare I ask.... any support at EA/DICE for any bugged Weekend Event????
  • Sure is great having a double xp weekend and still not getting to play as and level Anakin at all...
  • Sure is great having a double xp weekend and still not getting to play as and level Anakin at all...

The only thing I can suggest is try to get him in HvV. After a round, hold the button to select a character to the right and watch for when the prompt to continue pops up. Hit the prompt (X button on PS4) while holding right and it'll hopefully give you a head-start to getting him before someone else does. It doesn't work all the time though because the end of round matchmaker can put you in a half-full lobby.
  • Only hero I have at max 40 is Vader but thanks to this weekend and a few hours play I got all my heroes between 25 -30 and all on purple card upgrade ability. Thanks. Anakin was a mission to select sometimes. Obiwan was the worst as he is too defensive in style and easily overpowered by others in cqc.
  • JayJedi
    366 posts Member
    edited March 24
    Thanks for the double XP weekend. I got Anakin up from 13 to 25, Rey and Dooku up to 40 and all purples for Iden and Maul playing HvV.
  • Hope i can get in a few rounds tonight after work. May the force be with you all
  • Really enjoying the double XP, thanks again devs :)
  • K4152
    121 posts Member
    Got a few hours in , 2x xp was great
  • I didn't get many hero starfighter matches during this.
  • camerog
    239 posts Member
    I thoroughly enjoyed the 2x point weekend. got Anakin up from 19 to 29. He's my last character to get to 40.
  • In played a lot to get my weak h and vs up to 25 +.

The problem with these XP events is I get so engrossed playing over the weekend rhat by Monday I’m burnt out and stay away for a few weeks.

pH