criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

NERF Han Solo's pistol

2Next

Replies

• Empire_TW wrote: »
    GGAMA92 wrote: »
    Wow, all of you are Han players it seems.

To clarify some things.
    1. I did not ran out of stamina.
    2. Yeah, Anakin is a real hero, well-made, so instead of nerfing Anakin, just buff others(ALL HEROES and VILLAINS).
    3. I am not a weak player or something. I just noticed while playing as Han and against him how OP his pistol is.

So Anakin is "well made" but Han isn't allowed to have a good gun?

If you'd read my post you'd understand Janina fan. Anakin is well-made so they either buff all others and leave Anakin alone, or they nerf all OP characters, including Anakin.

Nerf Han s pistol already.
  • booooo
  • GGAMA92 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »

To clarify some things.
    2. Yeah, Anakin is a real hero, well-made, so instead of nerfing Anakin, just buff others(ALL HEROES and VILLAINS).
    3. I am not a weak player or something. I just noticed while playing as Han and against him how OP his pistol is.

If you'd read my post you'd understand Janina fan. Anakin is well-made so they either buff all others and leave Anakin alone, or they nerf all OP characters, including Anakin.

But he isn't well made, he was purposely made to be over the top.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • ....I'm pretty sure you're trying to prove a point that Anakin doesn't need a nerf by using another character for an example.

And please...Just stop. You're not doing Anakin players any favors. Hell, you're making this infuriating.

Han's DL-44 is just a primary attack that requires actual aiming to do damage. Anakin is simply a good number of things that looks well done but been proven anyone can exploit him for a ridiculous amount of kills without feeling the need for effort at both timing and a few button presses. I rarely see it happen but I have seen it....It causes problems for people that just want to enjoy the game but can't because he's there. I can't deny it. You can't deny that.

Anakin looks fun...But he does need tweaks for the sake of fairness. I mean I watched a guy drag a GA match to overtime just to score more kills. I may not personally see a really broken Anakin but he does exist.

...And for frick sakes, getting Han involved was a **** move. The. Pistol. Is. Fine.

• Clone201
    3683 posts Member
    edited March 22
    His DL-44 does not need a nerf.

It's slow rate of fire and ammo (as in # of shots 'till overheat) balance out its high damage per shot. Need I say how Han, despite strong, yet has a bunch of weaknesses which are to be exploited (and that the player needs way more skill and awareness to use than someone like Anakin by the way)?

Just leave him alone by the hand of nerfing him.
    He wouldn't be able to one-shot 150-health troopers if it dropped down below 79 damage when landing headshots if you nerfed it. Could be more unsatisfying as a result...
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • Clone201 wrote: »
    His DL-44 does not need a nerf.

It's slow rate of fire and ammo (as in # of shots 'till overheat) balance out its high damage per shot. Need I say how Han, despite strong, yet has a bunch of weaknesses which are to be exploited (and that the player needs way more skill and awareness to use than someone like Anakin by the way)?

Just leave him alone by the hand of nerfing him.
    He wouldn't be able to one-shot 150-health troopers if it dropped down below at least 79 damage when landing headshots if you nerfed it. Could be more unsatisfying as a result...

Don't bother, I'm seeing this as a Anakin thread in disguise dragging Han into this. The OP basically thinks using the same criticism on another character will get his point across.
  • Clone201
    3683 posts Member
    edited March 22
    brienj wrote: »
    If any blaster hero needs a nerf, it's Lando and his ridiculous roll. It's a nightmare for saber users if you go against someone who has mastered his roll. I'm not saying he should be nerfed, just that for blaster heroes, if there was a nerf, that should be the first one.

His smoke grenade cancels saber tracking so they won't be able to attack effectively whilst in it. That could be why you think his roll is so good. Without it, he's much easy prey for good Vader, Kylo, and Grievous since his stun got nerfed.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • JAREDUP
    1550 posts Member
    OP please rethink your life over, I think you messed up somewhere
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • What a terrible idea

No
    jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif
  • Raylol
    992 posts Member
    The only thing I could possibly conceive of Han needing is more health.

Not more health, but he definitely needs way, way more Health Regen.
  • ....I'm pretty sure you're trying to prove a point that Anakin doesn't need a nerf by using another character for an example.

And please...Just stop. You're not doing Anakin players any favors. Hell, you're making this infuriating.

Han's DL-44 is just a primary attack that requires actual aiming to do damage. Anakin is simply a good number of things that looks well done but been proven anyone can exploit him for a ridiculous amount of kills without feeling the need for effort at both timing and a few button presses. I rarely see it happen but I have seen it....It causes problems for people that just want to enjoy the game but can't because he's there. I can't deny it. You can't deny that.

Anakin looks fun...But he does need tweaks for the sake of fairness. I mean I watched a guy drag a GA match to overtime just to score more kills. I may not personally see a really broken Anakin but he does exist.

...And for frick sakes, getting Han involved was a **** move. The. Pistol. Is. Fine.

You got me wrong. I didn't used Anakin in my post untill someone pointed may last topic in which i explained that i prefer BUFFs for all heroes and villains to compete with Anakin instead of nerfing him. The idea of this topic was that Han s pistol is OP.

Nerf it already. And nerf Anakin too :)
    ....I'm pretty sure you're trying to prove a point that Anakin doesn't need a nerf by using another character for an example.

You got me wrong. I didn't used Anakin in my post untill someone pointed may last topic in which i explained that i prefer BUFFs for all heroes and villains to compete with Anakin instead of nerfing him. The idea of this topic was that Han s pistol is OP.

Dude, don't threat The Solo to keep Annnie as he is.

...You're seriously making me consider bringing out The Sisko.

Y2ZDB.gif

And nobody wants to bring out The Sisko.
  • brienj
    679 posts Member
    Clone201 wrote: »
    brienj wrote: »
    If any blaster hero needs a nerf, it's Lando and his ridiculous roll. It's a nightmare for saber users if you go against someone who has mastered his roll. I'm not saying he should be nerfed, just that for blaster heroes, if there was a nerf, that should be the first one.

His smoke grenade cancels saber tracking so they won't be able to attack effectively whilst in it. That could be why you think his roll is so good. Without it, he's much easy prey for good Vader, Kylo, and Grievous since his stun got nerfed.

Oh, thanks for explaining that, I didn't know. Interesting. I now know a new trick when I play with him and work on upgrading him.
  • Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
    ....I'm pretty sure you're trying to prove a point that Anakin doesn't need a nerf by using another character for an example.

Y2ZDB.gif

I am not. Read again all my posts.
  • NERF Han s pistol already!
    NERF Han s pistol already!

Why?
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • As soon as you called it a pistol I just laughed. Move along

Y2ZDB.gif

I am not. Read again all my posts.

popFJw3.gif

Really, you're just asking more of The Sisko.
  • I both hated and then loved the fact that I was a day late to this thread. I think the OP is a troll and if so very well done. But it kind of brought everybody together and it brought out the Sisko which caused this wonderful bourbon to come out my nose ...which it burns a lot by the way
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • As soon as you called it a pistol I just laughed. Move along

Keep laughing.

No trolling here, i am serious.

NERF Han s PISTOL already.
  • Considering Han has only one functioning/viable ability and 150 regen, he could use a buff more than anything. In GA he's a trash pick.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
    Empire_TW wrote: »

To clarify some things.

i'm sorry but this is a joke. right? it has to be
    PSN: computerson