criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

IMO, Heroic might was only good for ONE day and then

It was nerfed, and I couldn't get it to barely do anything to those just a few feet from me. I see it now as just a weak force push with about a 5-8 foot radius and the power to simply knock people off their feet but not really damage. A get away move, or the icing on the combo cake. Maybe there is some combination of the star cards that takes it like half way back to its former self but I dunno.

I get it though, you obviously can't have a player on top of a juggernaut turbo tank on Kasssyk set it off and take out a droid sniper on the beach. Stuff like that.

But still...

Replies

• SrawDawg wrote: »
    It was nerfed, and I couldn't get it to barely do anything to those just a few feet from me. I see it now as just a weak force push with about a 5-8 foot radius and the power to simply knock people off their feet but not really damage. A get away move, or the icing on the combo cake. Maybe there is some combination of the star cards that takes it like half way back to its former self but I dunno.

I get it though, you obviously can't have a player on top of a juggernaut turbo tank on Kasssyk set it off and take out a droid sniper on the beach. Stuff like that.

But still...

:D :D Did you wait to get shot?
  • It still does 400 damage when charged. Not a weak push.
    Hech4Lyf!
  • Yeah, it requires being attacked for it to give a lot more damage.

...But people are wising up more and more.
  • I dont care for heroic might its such a boring ability, its not unique at all just recycled content
  • Yeah, it requires being attacked for it to give a lot more damage.

...But people are wising up more and more.

If you equip the more base damage card on purple you can one shot most classes without charging.
  • Actually, without charging, Heroic Might does 150 damage to troopers and 100 damage to heroes.
  • Again, not for me. I can't get hardly anything out of it now. But I will try Bandicoot's suggestion and see what happens.
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    SrawDawg wrote: »

But still...

I have tried it all ways and just get much out of it after the nerf.
    Bandicoot wrote: »

But still...

I feel like your trolling, pro tip, run into their spawn where the most amount of people are, press that button and hold, wait for anakin to squat and start pushing the biggest **** of his life out, then release and watch the droids fly away like it really was that windy.

Actually noob tip as it takes no skill what so ever.
  • Clone201
    3895 posts Member

But still...

I feel like your trolling, pro tip, run into their spawn where the most amount of people are, press that button and hold, wait for anakin to squat and start pushing the biggest **** of his life out, then release and watch the droids fly away like it really was that windy.

It also really helps to get up in everybody's faces when they're advancing through a chokepoint on Naboo or Kamino and use either Heroic Might or Retribution effectively. Grenade spam, acid spam, explosive shots spam... a ton of things heroic might could be used to take advantage of.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • Bandicoot wrote: »

But still...

No this is not a troll. I'm being for real about this. I do tend to use it when in crowds just to get the enemy off me and my team a second. But to me, based on what I saw the first day and now, it does not have the stopping power it once had.

But still...

No this is not a troll. I'm being for real about this. I do tend to use it when in crowds just to get the enemy off me and my team a second. But to me, based on what I saw the first day and now, it does not have the stopping power it once had.

Well obviously. The first day it's range was broken, literally.