criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Swbf2 has a lot of sjw calling shots it seems

2Next

Replies

• Grammar is a fickle mistress.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    This thread is sillier than Kylo waging all out war on a hologram and then dueling it and somehow losing to it while his targets escaped.

Wait a minute, how did this happen, we're smarter than this

I’m so confused. Should I feel offended? OK, I’m offended. I feel funny. Somebody owes me an apology!
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Liz4rD
    757 posts Member
    DarthLando wrote: »
    No, I don’t think sjw melting snowflakes are calling the shots on BF2.

...then again although I forgot the exact context, Ben walke or whatever on Twitter, said something about America, then someone asked him if he liked America, & he said no, so, maybe the sjw’s are calling some shots

No problem with not liking UNITED STATES (America is a whole different thing and a CONTINENT, not a country, despite what ppl from USA believe, Canada is also America, and Argentina, and Brazil...). I dont like USA either, mostly because I like much more my own country (and I lived for about half a year in USA long time ago and I didnt like it even a bit). And I fully understand Ben because if he lives in Sweden, well, Sweden is far beyond USA in almost everything. Its like asking a japanese if he likes ****, well maybe for some tourism, but surely not for living there.
  • Liz4rD wrote: »

...then again although I forgot the exact context, Ben walke or whatever on Twitter, said something about America, then someone asked him if he liked America, & he said no, so, maybe the sjw’s are calling some shots

No problem with not liking UNITED STATES (America is a whole different thing and a CONTINENT, not a country, despite what ppl from USA believe, Canada is also America, and Argentina, and Brazil...). I dont like USA either, mostly because I like much more my own country (and I lived for about half a year in USA long time ago and I didnt like it even a bit). And I fully understand Ben because if he lives in Sweden, well, Sweden is far beyond USA in almost everything. Its like asking a japanese if he likes ****, well maybe for some tourism, but surely not for living there.

Good old **** loving sweden.

But continue.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Liz4rD
    757 posts Member
    edited March 22
    O M G, just a moment.

DID the bot in this forum ban my writing with asteriscs when i wrote N I G E R I A?

Lol, embarassing.

Maybe we are in need of some SJW here ;)

I’ve been to 29 countries and counting. USA is my favourite of the lot. That’s why I’ve chosen to live here, and I’m not American. I love this country. Although, that could all change. Time will tell.
  • camerog
    204 posts Member
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l1Ksy7xHM9qhumWxa/giphy.gif
    11isqvech52j.gif

I.. don’t see how this is related to SJW’s?

I don't even know what SJW's are!
  • DarthLando
    839 posts Member
    edited March 22
    camerog wrote: »
    11isqvech52j.gif

Star Jëw Wars

It’s a political thing.
  • If I’m really about to read 30 “did you just assume my gender” jokes I’m going to delete my own eyes.

Everyone’s favorite post rhythm: one person makes an argumentative point or expresses an opinion, and the rest of the community falls on it like a pack of wolves with the most horribly beaten horse in history
    I don't know what Battlefront II is.
  • Liz4rD
    757 posts Member
    Liz4rD wrote: »

I’ve been to 29 countries and counting. USA is my favourite of the lot. That’s why I’ve chosen to live here, and I’m not American. I love this country. Although, that could all change. Time will tell.

My father worked as a high executive in an airline company. Ive been in almost every country in America, Europe, Asia, mnay countries in Africa and some places in Oceania. Still Europe and my country, Spain I think is the best place to live on Earth when you take in consideration several factors sumed to form the concept of 'standard of living'. But like most of things in life, its a matter of your personal choice and likings.
    Liz4rD wrote: »

My father worked as a high executive in an airline company. Ive been in almost every country in America, Europe, Asia, mnay countries in Africa and some places in Oceania. Still Europe and my country, Spain I think is the best place to live on Earth when you take in consideration several factors sumed to form the concept of 'standard of living'. But like most of things in life, its a matter of your personal choice and likings.

I’ve admittedly never been to Spain. But yes, entirely personal preference. 9 of 10 people would probably say something different when asked their ideal country to live in.
  • camerog wrote: »
    11isqvech52j.gif

Social Justice Wargs, but for the record overall Dennis and Ben have been doing a somewhat decent job of listening to both sides. I think part of that is the larger presence on the relevant reddit page. Their Hero Buffs thread got like double the posts with very few nerf requests and even a few replys by the dev.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif

there are 2 american continents. North America and South America.

They are both very very much different from each other.

PSN: computerson
  • JackTHorn
    3562 posts Member
    I like when people use the term "SJW". It's a quick and easy way to tell that they are terrible people.

"My God! That person wants a just society! And they're willing to fight for it! The horror...!"
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    Yeah leave the US alone! They are the only place left that like my country (UK) these days :joy:
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Yeah leave the US alone! They are the only place left that like my country (UK) these days :joy:

“I think they like me here!” - Donald
  • JackTHorn wrote: »
    I like when people use the term "SJW". It's a quick and easy way to tell that they are terrible people.

"My God! That person wants a just society! And they're willing to fight for it! The horror...!"

It’s hard to closely examine institutionalized prejudice and class disparity when that hilarious, very very clever attack helicopter joke is around
    I don't know what Battlefront II is.
  • IronSoldier
    3244 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    And we're done here. Replies have gone down a very off topic path..
This discussion has been closed.