criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Community Transmission - Capital Supremacy

Replies

• SSJSnoop
    2197 posts Member
    No, "not better late than never".

Give us something we actually want.
  • SSJSnoop wrote: »
    No, "not better late than never".

Give us something we actually want.

Quit crying, you haven't even played it yet!
  • Excited for this new game mode. Sad that starfighters can’t be played with.
    Also please read my posthttps://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/132626/what-the-next-battlefront-2-update-should-be#latest
  • Lord_Tyrannus
    940 posts Member
    edited March 22
    LMAO clown era only and filled with bots, probably to replace all the Star Wars (i.e. not Clown Wors) fans that have left this failed abortion

Congratulations you've made a mode that I literally have a negative interest in trying. I will actively avoid it.

In fact, I'll probably uninstall because though enjoyable (when playing GCW era) I feel bad for indirectly supporting this sub-par dev team, and its insistence on juvenile fanservice to some obscure cartoon fandom that just happens to screech a lot on reddit and offer up nothing but slavish praise.

The galactic civil war era got two modes(extracion,ewok hunt). Why should the clone war era not have an
    own mode? Why don't you get.This game support all three eras not only the galactic civil war era. If you want to play just the galactic civil war era than play swbf 2015 again.
    The galactic civil war era has the most content.(heros,maps) and don't need more.
    Post edited by Lord_Tyrannus on
  • I was so excited for this update, it sounded like it would cash in on my nestalgia hard core and I couldn’t wait. Now I don’t care. Just one map? Era specific heroes? This limitation is too much. Stop taking mechanics and elements out of your game and saying your adding new options. We already have heroless game modes. I won’t play this new mode if it’s just going to be one map and less heroes available then are actually in this game. It’s not called Star Wars Battlefront II: but just clone wars matters. I skipped playing the weekend you did era specific locked and I will skip this too if that’s not changed.
  • TastyNoob
    244 posts Member
    edited March 22
    All I see are [DATA REDACTED]
  • KingKrixys1999
    20 posts Member
    edited March 22
    To most of the kids complaining about it being 1 map

Mind you this will be added on maps later on... the structure of the rules and mechanics of the mode are more important than worrying about the maps its played on.

In terms of creating something...it takes more than 5 months just to properly create a character movement of rolling, shooting, and normal body reactions. So 10 months to create this is understandable.

Post edited by IronSoldier on
  • grimmace2
    1302 posts Member
    edited March 22
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    Is there a Starfighter space combat phase or not??

No. Confirmed by Ben on reddit.

Mind you this will be added on maps later on... the structure of the rules and mechanics of the mode are more important than worrying about the maps its played on.

In terms of creating something...it takes more than 5 months just to properly create a character movement of rolling, shooting, and normal body reactions. So 10 months to create this is understandable.

Extraction started with two maps, it still has two maps. SA has had ONE map added since launch. Ewok Hunt has ONE map. The amount of maps available at launch is a viable topic for concern.
    Post edited by IronSoldier on
  • To most of the kids complaining about it being 1 map

Agree

I'm sure more maps will come or at least I hope so.
    Battlefront Updates talks about the fact that DICE can't divulge any info about next years developments because of U.S. tax/business law. So i though i would share that with everyone here. Also developers game some slight hints that we might be getting some maps next year.

I think that they could have easily created temporary Capital Supremacy maps for the rest of the prequel maps. They could have setup 4 or 5 capture points in the maps we have currently and just created a new cut scene for each of other maps. Create a pick up point and the vehicle animations Then the rest is just pieced together from the rest they have developed for Geonosis map. Capital ships are all done, maps essentially can be reused temporarily, AI characters are done.

• Who cares no other maps :'( Its a fricken new game mode be happy you whiney SOB's
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    go back to reddit.

Lol. How silly of you to assume I actually am a reddit user. If you don’t like the new mode, save the rest of us who do the trouble and don’t play it. Simple.
  • Omniscient wrote: »
    Off the top of my head, questions that should have already been answered in this CT:

1. When an opposing team gets enough ground tickets to attack my Capital ship, will I be automagically whisked away to board for defense or will I also have to book it to catch my Uber (or, I guess Lyft sounds more appropriate)?

2. If the Capital ship attackers do not successfully destroy the ship, does it reset when we’re “somehow” brought back to the surface, or will it maintain its current destructive state?

3. If you miss the shuttle for the attack/defense, do you sit in a cantina waiting for the outcome or do you continue fighting on the ground for more tickets?

4. How many “The DS Heroes stand no chance against the LS Heroes in this mode” threads are you going to allow?

5. Is there an implementation in place to prevent a never-ending match?
    Omniscient wrote: »
    Off the top of my head, questions that should have already been answered in this CT:

1. When an opposing team gets enough ground tickets to attack my Capital ship, will I be automagically whisked away to board for defense or will I also have to book it to catch my Uber (or, I guess Lyft sounds more appropriate)?

2. If the Capital ship attackers do not successfully destroy the ship, does it reset when we’re “somehow” brought back to the surface, or will it maintain its current destructive state?

3. If you miss the shuttle for the attack/defense, do you sit in a cantina waiting for the outcome or do you continue fighting on the ground for more tickets?

4. How many “The DS Heroes stand no chance against the LS Heroes in this mode” threads are you going to allow?

5. Is there an implementation in place to prevent a never-ending match?

Pretty sure this mode is a bit like death star or scarif from 2015 if you’ve ever played those. I can’t be sure but I think once a team get enough tickets then the map changes to the capital ship and when they fail it changes back to planet side and if you miss your ticket I think it just kills you.

If not that than I think that it’ll be a game of tactics where you have to allocate enough players to attack the ship and to get the job done and enough to defend on planet side to stop the enemy from attacking ship and if they do so you’ll have enough players to defend while the rest of the team attacks but I’m pretty sure it’s just a death star scarif clone...get it? Clone? No?...I tried.
  • YESS! I cannot wait for this!! Hopefully in the future more ears will be added, but right now I don't care, Clone Wars for the win! So hyped
  • So...all this time waiting for the new game mode and we get ONE map...locked to clone wars heroes and villains only...and while the first phase is more like what the game SHOULD have been to begin with...they go right back to a defend/attack mode in the second phase that will funnel players through corridors of death and constant grenade spamming...

Do they just...this feeling of disappointment...I hope the game developers feel it as well...these were not the games that the world was looking for.

"Nobody cares about single player games anymore."

Better rethink that PR stunt if they want to keep that license.
  • @Charlemagne @F8RGE, I really like this upcoming new mode! But just a question, I read that the MTT will have Separatist Colours, so also the other vehicles like STAP, Vulture Droid, AAT, Droid Transport and the Lucrehulk?
  • So...all this time waiting for the new game mode and we get ONE map...locked to clone wars heroes and villains only...and while the first phase is more like what the game SHOULD have been to begin with...they go right back to a defend/attack mode in the second phase that will funnel players through corridors of death and constant grenade spamming...

Do they just...this feeling of disappointment...I hope the game developers feel it as well...these were not the games that the world was looking for.

"Nobody cares about single player games anymore."

Better rethink that PR stunt if they want to keep that license.

I want to edit and add that I feel that the era locked heroes won't be such a bad thing when/if we get maps for the other eras. Please announce two other maps for the other two eras to at least cycle the game mode and give veirity in the near future.
  • More CW crap. Colour me unimpressed.

Also the mode, really its just dressed up GA. Colour me bored.
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • It sounds fun to me. It's unbelievable how much the Star Wars Battlefront Community wines!
  • I'm excited for this new mode BUT

Only 1 Map it will get pretty Old and Stale quick! When could we see more Maps for this mode?

I want to play Rey, Kylo, Han Solo, Iden, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader for this mode and They are ALL MISSING...........

ps : Scarif Map for Capital Supremacy please!
  • Battlefront 2 Updates that should be added:

- Galactic Assault for Arcade.

- Upcoming Modes for Battlefront 2 for arcade as well.

If any of these options are added the arcade problem would be over for people on PS4 that cant play online.
  • PT mode? FAIL.
  • I'm happy that Emperor Palpatine isn't going to be a hero in the Clone Wars.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • SSJSnoop wrote: »
    We don't have an infantry and starfighters combined mode?

Fixed, and no we don't. Not in EA Battlefront 2.

There are starfighters in several maps in GA.
  • They got so much blow back for having out of era heroes 'n now that there's a mode that is going to be entirely immersive y'all ain't having it. I think you should give the mode a chance before judging it. No other Star Wars game in history has looked or sounded as good as this does. All that great content you wanted went right out the window when it was demanded for free. Should be grateful you got anything extra at all after that fiasco. Loot boxes 'n that shouldn't have been there from the start, but that's beside the point. They had all the updates and expansions budgeted around the extra they'd bring in from microtransactions. I don't feel that those are all that bad when they're used to bring us great content. Jus my .02. I'm lookin forward to this mode btw. It'll be a nice immersive change of pace.
  • Also @F8RGE - What's the word on the saber combat rework? Can we get an ETA on that? I'm looking forward to that more than any new game mode cos the block stagger is just incredibly wrong. That doesn't even happen in regular sword fights let along laser swords. Saber duels in this game are like banging 2 action figures together.
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    ojnhkn0vrhcv.png
    INCOMING TRANSMISSION
    A command post has been lost, but not the battle

Along side the announcement of more content from the Clone Wars coming to Star Wars™ Battlefront II at EA Play 2018 was the confirmation that a new, large scale game mode would also be arriving.

We know that this is a topic that many of you have waited patiently to hear more about and we’re incredibly excited to be here today to go in depth with all the details.

w5p06rmqw8ga.jpg

The goal for Capital Supremacy is to win the planetary battle, gain access to the opposing teams Capital Ship and destroy it.

When you first deploy into a game of Capital Supremacy, you will begin planet-side. From here you will have to take control of several Command Posts that are scattered around the planet. Which Command Post you go after is entirely up to you.

Choose carefully because while you’re off capturing a Command Post the opposing team will also be doing the same. The choice between attack vs defend is one that you and your team are going to have to make.

As you capture Command Posts your team will gain reinforcements. Once you have the required number, your transport ships will arrive. When this happens you will have a short amount of time to make your way to the transports.

After boarding the transports, your team will begin the assault upon the opposing team’s Capital Ship. From here, you will have to set multiple timed charges across the ship. Should you be successful in destroying the Capital Ship, the game will end and your team will be designated as the winners.

If you make it onto the enemy Capital Ship but fail to destroy it, the battle will return to the surface of the planet where you will repeat the process and attempt to capture Command Posts. From here, you will once again need to gain the necessary reinforcements needed to launch the assault onto the Capital Ships.

The match ends when a Capital Ship has been destroyed.a25gsp42u3ht.png

p3di9ue02bem.jpg

Capital Supremacy is not like any game mode that’s currently available within Star Wars Battlefront II; it comes with its own rules and gameplay style.

In terms of player count, Capital Supremacy will be a 20 v 20 game mode, meaning up to 40 player-controlled units at any one time can take part. In addition to this, there will be 12v12 AI-controlled units during the planetary phase of the battle. We made the decision to include AI because we wanted to capture the scale of the Clone Wars while not diminishing your odds of playing the iconic heroes. This is similar to how we use AI within Starfighter Assault to add to scale and the feeling of heroism as you cut through them.

This means that when the battle is taking place within the ground phase, there will be two teams of 32 engaged in combat. When the battle escalates to one of the Capital Ships, this will be lowered to 20v20.

There will be 5 Command Posts to capture, all of which start in a neutral state. Command posts are placed throughout the planetary surface and can be captured in any order. Holding the majority of Command Posts progresses your teams’ attack on the enemy Capital Ship by earning tickets.

Once a team has earned enough tickets, their transports will arrive. For every person that reaches the transport in time, that team will receive extra tickets for their attack upon the enemy Capital Ship.

The attack on a Capital Ship occurs in two sub-phases. The attacking team have to override one of two doors and from there they will have to plant a device to destroy critical ship systems. While the defenders can interact to stop the timer from progressing, they are unable to reset it, so every second counts. Once the timer is complete and both power generators have been destroyed, the game is over.

The attacking team only has a limited amount of tickets during their assault upon the Capital Ship. Should this ticket count reach zero before they’ve destroyed the critical systems, the combat will return to the planetary surface.

lu0qmszp9sq1.jpg

The Republic Attack Cruiser, or otherwise known as the Venator-class Star Destroyer, was built for one purpose: ship-to-ship combat.

Key areas on the Venator are the Cargo Bay and the Reactor Core.

Those fighting for the Trade Federation will be defending a Separatist Dreadnought. This Providence-class destroyer was used heavily during the Clone Wars and was one of the biggest ships in the Separatist fleet. Large enough to hold a blockade almost by itself, the dreadnought’s power is to be feared.

Both the Droid deployment bay and Cooling Vent room will be areas of interest while onboard the dreadnought.

jvia84nn231n.jpg

Capital Supremacy will be a Clone Wars experience, meaning all the heroes and reinforcements available will be those from that era. This is the perfect opportunity to take control of our two new reinforcements, the dual wielding ARC Trooper and the vibrosword wielding BX-series Commando Droid.

Light Side Heroes
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi
    • Anakin Skywalker
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca

Dark Side Heroes
    • General Grievous
    • Count Dooku
    • Darth Maul
    • Bossk

At launch, Capital Supremacy will be available upon Geonosis. This isn’t the Geonosis that you know from Galactic Assault or Heroes vs Villains, either. Our goal was to make an environment that was created specifically with the gameplay of Capital Supremacy in mind.

We can’t wait for Capital Supremacy to launch and are currently counting down the days until March 26th. We’ll see you onboard your capital ship.

This sounds incredible, but at the same time I can't help but feel disappointed about some of the gameplay decisions. I was hoping this new open-ended game mode was going to be, well, more open-ended - no phases whatsoever, starfighter combat around the capital ships and player controlled transports to board enemy capital ships.

Having the match supplemented with AI troops is a nice touch, though. Even if only for the ground phase. And I love that Heroes are locked to the appropriate era. Hopefully we can get more Weapons, Heroes and Hero Ships for each era so this cross-era ***** can finally be a thing of the past for game modes where it's inappropriate.

I'm really unhappy that Capital Supremacy and the Infiltrator Class Special Unit are PT-era only, and that Geonosis is the only location available for Capital Supremacy. I don't know. Maybe I underestimated how much effort and time is required for creating this level of content, but I really, REALLY hope both will eventually get OT and ST-era incarnations, and that there will be multiple maps for each era.

Either way, I'm really excited for the 26th. I know it's going to be loads of fun! :smiley:

@F8RGE @EA_Charlemagne
    "All wings report in."
  • How small is the team working on this game? New mode with only one map and no mention of starfighters. I'll reserve final judgement til after the mode is out but I gotta say I'm not very hopeful anymore.

This is very very disappointing.

You can put 24 IAs in this mode but not 24 real players more. I would prefer 8 real players more than 24 pig IAs.

Near 1 year for this ***** with only one map.

Good bye forever EA/DICE !! Welcome LucasFilms Games!!

1bfioawlu399.png
  • While I'm really looking forward to this new game mode, I'm just worried it'll fall under the "extremely one sided" issue of GA. It might just be me who thinks this but I really don't want it to be the case. Plus with how ridiculous Anakin is in GA voices concern for him in this new mode. This is just my personal opinion so don't tear me up over it but regardless I'm still looking forward to this mode!
  • LMAO clown era only and filled with bots, probably to replace all the Star Wars (i.e. not Clown Wors) fans that have left this failed abortion

Congratulations you've made a mode that I literally have a negative interest in trying. I will actively avoid it.

In fact, I'll probably uninstall because though enjoyable (when playing GCW era) I feel bad for indirectly supporting this sub-par dev team, and its insistence on juvenile fanservice to some obscure cartoon fandom that just happens to screech a lot on reddit and offer up nothing but slavish praise.

The galactic civil war era got two modes(extracion,ewok hunt). Why should the clone war era not have an
    own mode? Why don't you get.This game support all three eras not only the galactic civil war era. If you want to play just the galactic civil war era than play swbf 2015 again.
    The galactic civil war era has the most content.(heros,maps) and don't need more.

Facts
  • Arctic505 wrote: »
    While I'm really looking forward to this new game mode, I'm just worried it'll fall under the "extremely one sided" issue of GA. It might just be me who thinks this but I really don't want it to be the case. Plus with how ridiculous Anakin is in GA voices concern for him in this new mode. This is just my personal opinion so don't tear me up over it but regardless I'm still looking forward to this mode!

True there need to Neft his abilities recharge time because he should be overpower but he shouldn’t have abilities that spawn in in seconds so when you use one the other one is ready to go. Honestly just increase abilities recharge time and I think Anakin will be good and maybe a slight distance neft
  • A new mode is all well and good but what about the tweaks and improvements to the game that we’ve been waiting for almost a year for?
  • Ewoks hunter in arcade please?
  • MBSONIC
    393 posts Member
    Gotta say, I’m hyped!
    “Your overconfidence is your weakness.” - Luke Skywalker
  • How many heroes are able to spawn? I see Yoda and Anakin and no Palpatine and Vader and my next question is how many wookies!
  • Why is Bossk in this? Bossk wasn’t in any of the Clone Wars movies.

Please put Jango Fett into this game mode so it can feel more like the movies.
  • creativepup
    281 posts Member
    edited March 23
    One. Effin. Map. Another empty game mode like Extraction, Blast, Ewok Hunt. Just give the SW license back and quit development since you obviously have no passion for it.
  • DarthJ
    6807 posts Member
    LMAO clown era only and filled with bots, probably to replace all the Star Wars (i.e. not Clown Wors) fans that have left this failed abortion

Facts

So you and @Lord_Tyrannus would happily have the mode limited to one or 4 maps only just so you can all feel vindicated that its CW only? Strange. I want all eras myself. More replayability. Not stuck feeling like I want revenge on an era like you 2 seem to.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    Heck yeah!

I can't wait!

Now, I'm anxiously awaiting the announcement of Scarif coming in the early Summer!

like to see Scarif since missed it in Battle Front 1.... it does not propagate for me..... so never seen it!!!! aaargh!
  • rollind24
    5955 posts Member
    edited March 23

8kud2zr9d2zs.gif

6pf2swinvi96.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • jo_achim747
    1051 posts Member
    edited March 23
    What I simply do not understand: the community is asking for a conquest mode since EA BF 2015 - pure conquest. Nothing too fancy and not as hard to develop as most likely this mode. The community has been asking for pure conquest mode in 2016 and also for the new game in 2017. From what I have read in the forums, this request went though the whole lifecycle of EA BF 2017 til now, 2019. And Still, we do not get a simple conquest mode, but we get something similar to it, which is way harder to implement, although most of the community just want to play normal conquest...

I really do not see the point in this... yes, the new mode will be fun most likely, yes I will play the heck out of it, yes it will look awesome, but why not simply add the simple mechanic conquest as mode for more than 1 map, publish it, have more of the player base be happy and then develop on that base this new mode and sell it as new mode a few weeks / months later?

__
    EDIT: and how is it possible, that Battlefield V gets its roadmap updated with content til June, but SWBF is not "allowed" to do this because of (the same?) quarterly regulations...
  • The match goes on until one team successfully blows up the other's capital ship? Am I the only one with visions of JPC-style never-ending matches?
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    @Empire_TW we need that shaq picture Lol

Here is the continuation of the main one
    7vx5xglbgbbi.jpg

But this also deserves a Shaq dedicated to just this
    oybkjuxx143t.png

Sorry @Cadoth for not updating it last time got a box for the "epic" new reinforcements though.

Poor Shaq's gonna be in a goddamn coma for the rest of this game's life cycle it seems.

F

F
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Why is Bossk in this? Bossk wasn’t in any of the Clone Wars movies.

Please put Jango Fett into this game mode so it can feel more like the movies.

He was in star wars the clone wars.
    ojnhkn0vrhcv.png
    INCOMING TRANSMISSION
    A command post has been lost, but not the battle

Along side the announcement of more content from the Clone Wars coming to Star Wars™ Battlefront II at EA Play 2018 was the confirmation that a new, large scale game mode would also be arriving.

We know that this is a topic that many of you have waited patiently to hear more about and we’re incredibly excited to be here today to go in depth with all the details.

w5p06rmqw8ga.jpg

The goal for Capital Supremacy is to win the planetary battle, gain access to the opposing teams Capital Ship and destroy it.

When you first deploy into a game of Capital Supremacy, you will begin planet-side. From here you will have to take control of several Command Posts that are scattered around the planet. Which Command Post you go after is entirely up to you.

Choose carefully because while you’re off capturing a Command Post the opposing team will also be doing the same. The choice between attack vs defend is one that you and your team are going to have to make.

As you capture Command Posts your team will gain reinforcements. Once you have the required number, your transport ships will arrive. When this happens you will have a short amount of time to make your way to the transports.

After boarding the transports, your team will begin the assault upon the opposing team’s Capital Ship. From here, you will have to set multiple timed charges across the ship. Should you be successful in destroying the Capital Ship, the game will end and your team will be designated as the winners.

If you make it onto the enemy Capital Ship but fail to destroy it, the battle will return to the surface of the planet where you will repeat the process and attempt to capture Command Posts. From here, you will once again need to gain the necessary reinforcements needed to launch the assault onto the Capital Ships.

The match ends when a Capital Ship has been destroyed.a25gsp42u3ht.png

p3di9ue02bem.jpg

Capital Supremacy is not like any game mode that’s currently available within Star Wars Battlefront II; it comes with its own rules and gameplay style.

In terms of player count, Capital Supremacy will be a 20 v 20 game mode, meaning up to 40 player-controlled units at any one time can take part. In addition to this, there will be 12v12 AI-controlled units during the planetary phase of the battle. We made the decision to include AI because we wanted to capture the scale of the Clone Wars while not diminishing your odds of playing the iconic heroes. This is similar to how we use AI within Starfighter Assault to add to scale and the feeling of heroism as you cut through them.

This means that when the battle is taking place within the ground phase, there will be two teams of 32 engaged in combat. When the battle escalates to one of the Capital Ships, this will be lowered to 20v20.

There will be 5 Command Posts to capture, all of which start in a neutral state. Command posts are placed throughout the planetary surface and can be captured in any order. Holding the majority of Command Posts progresses your teams’ attack on the enemy Capital Ship by earning tickets.

Once a team has earned enough tickets, their transports will arrive. For every person that reaches the transport in time, that team will receive extra tickets for their attack upon the enemy Capital Ship.

The attack on a Capital Ship occurs in two sub-phases. The attacking team have to override one of two doors and from there they will have to plant a device to destroy critical ship systems. While the defenders can interact to stop the timer from progressing, they are unable to reset it, so every second counts. Once the timer is complete and both power generators have been destroyed, the game is over.

The attacking team only has a limited amount of tickets during their assault upon the Capital Ship. Should this ticket count reach zero before they’ve destroyed the critical systems, the combat will return to the planetary surface.

lu0qmszp9sq1.jpg

The Republic Attack Cruiser, or otherwise known as the Venator-class Star Destroyer, was built for one purpose: ship-to-ship combat.

Key areas on the Venator are the Cargo Bay and the Reactor Core.

Those fighting for the Trade Federation will be defending a Separatist Dreadnought. This Providence-class destroyer was used heavily during the Clone Wars and was one of the biggest ships in the Separatist fleet. Large enough to hold a blockade almost by itself, the dreadnought’s power is to be feared.

Both the Droid deployment bay and Cooling Vent room will be areas of interest while onboard the dreadnought.

jvia84nn231n.jpg

Capital Supremacy will be a Clone Wars experience, meaning all the heroes and reinforcements available will be those from that era. This is the perfect opportunity to take control of our two new reinforcements, the dual wielding ARC Trooper and the vibrosword wielding BX-series Commando Droid.

Light Side Heroes
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi
    • Anakin Skywalker
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca

Dark Side Heroes
    • General Grievous
    • Count Dooku
    • Darth Maul
    • Bossk

At launch, Capital Supremacy will be available upon Geonosis. This isn’t the Geonosis that you know from Galactic Assault or Heroes vs Villains, either. Our goal was to make an environment that was created specifically with the gameplay of Capital Supremacy in mind.

We can’t wait for Capital Supremacy to launch and are currently counting down the days until March 26th. We’ll see you onboard your capital ship.

Count me in Boys!!! All day yes only one map obviously more will come in time what a job though 👏 Proud. New reinforcements (Arc Trooprs) 😏😎🔥

Keep at it team roll on 26th

Fyi currently double xp isn’t great i need more DOLLAR need buy that corusant guard pack 😁

Transport ships??? LaaT? For the republic

• So wait what, did I get this right...? there's no space battle in this mode? Only land battles on land / inside enemy cruiser?
  • bfloo
    16068 posts Member
    One. Effin. Map. Another empty game mode like Extraction, Blast, Ewok Hunt. Just give the SW license back and quit development since you obviously have no passion for it.

I've never felt the passion for star wars from Dice.

Pandemic at least had it.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• DarthJ wrote: »

Facts

So you and @Lord_Tyrannus would happily have the mode limited to one or 4 maps only just so you can all feel vindicated that its CW only? Strange. I want all eras myself. More replayability. Not stuck feeling like I want revenge on an era like you 2 seem to.

Yes I want more maps but more OT content isn’t needed. We practically have all the maps form the movies expect episode 3 and soon to release episode 9
  • :'(:'(:'( I’M GETTING FREE CONTENT FOR A GAME I PAID FOR MONTHS AGO AND ITS NOT WHAT I WANT!!! :'(:'(:'(

I also need my nappy changing, btw.
This discussion has been closed.