criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

New CT release time??Patch notes??

Anyone have any idea ??

Replies

• We are getting an update tomorow and no info??! Please let me know if anything is posted.
  • And no CS Update patch notes
  • Don't expect it to come today.
  • Much to learn you still have.
  • There should in theory be 2 CT's this week. One for the saber combat update, which got delayed from last week. One for the patch notes for the update. Uusally the patch notes are released the day before an update, so patch notes should be tomorrow since updates always come on Wednesdays. So, we will either get the saber CT today, or we will get both the saber CT and the patch notes CT tomorrow.

• So, he says the saber combat CT might come today. If they couldn't finish it today, looks like they'll just post the changes in the patch notes tomorrow instead.
  • Cadoth
    1058 posts Member
    There should in theory be 2 CT's this week. One for the saber combat update, which got delayed from last week. One for the patch notes for the update. Uusally the patch notes are released the day before an update, so patch notes should be tomorrow since updates always come on Wednesdays. So, we will either get the saber CT today, or we will get both the saber CT and the patch notes CT tomorrow.

But if the patch notes come out a day before the update shouldn’t they be here today?🤔
  • Cadoth wrote: »
    There should in theory be 2 CT's this week. One for the saber combat update, which got delayed from last week. One for the patch notes for the update. Uusally the patch notes are released the day before an update, so patch notes should be tomorrow since updates always come on Wednesdays. So, we will either get the saber CT today, or we will get both the saber CT and the patch notes CT tomorrow.

But if the patch notes come out a day before the update shouldn’t they be here today?🤔

Don't the updates usually release on Wednesday? Or am I crazy?
  • There isn't any time or exact details on when they will be posted. Just they will be up at some point.

Factored into it is if they want to release the lightsaber combact CT...
    If they release the patch notes now everyone will know the lightsaber combat changes but perhaps not as well as a dedicated CT. So if they try to get the CT up then shortly after patch notes everything makes a bit more sense.

Thanks for the response!
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Cadoth
    1058 posts Member
    There isn't any time or exact details on when they will be posted. Just they will be up at some point.

Factored into it is if they want to release the lightsaber combact CT...
    If they release the patch notes now everyone will know the lightsaber combat changes but perhaps not as well as a dedicated CT. So if they try to get the CT up the, shortly after, patch notes, everything makes a bit more sense.

Good to know👍🏻
  • Cadoth
    1058 posts Member
    Cadoth wrote: »

This one is tomorrow
  • ZephanUnbound
    2499 posts Member
    edited March 25

This one is tomorrow

Nice to know. I would think we will get the release notes today at the very least then, I don't think they have ever waited until the day of release to post the release notes, though I might be mistaken.
  • Cadoth wrote: »

This one is tomorrow

Nice to know. I would we will get the release notes today at the very least then, I don't think they have ever waited until the day of release to post the release notes, though I might be mistaken.

You're right.

• Apparently the update is tomorrow yet we know nothing, just goes to show and to think this update is a game changer, make or break time
  • The_bold_one1000
    25 posts Member
    edited March 25
    It's kind of sad, when you look at the CTS like the new modes for example, it says it was last edited on January 17th on the top, I know it takes a while for the stuff to be passed through then given to us, but more than two months for limited information seems like it's been done since January and they are just stretching it out until they can't anymore, I'm sorry I love this game but it's hard to stay with it when communication is so poor. I will say the moderators do an excellent job, but I feel this is the games last content update and then it's over.