criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Anakins appearance confirmed(TCW mixed with Revenge of The Sith)

124Next

Replies

• b8gmmj21y7ko.jpeg
    People really out here defending his look and think this is acceptable? Y’all weird!

Where'd this image come from?
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • b8gmmj21y7ko.jpeg
    People really out here defending his look and think this is acceptable? Y’all weird!

Ben walke posted it on twitter for the new game mode coming out tomorrow
  • b8gmmj21y7ko.jpeg

Ben walke posted it on twitter for the new game mode coming out tomorrow

Man, despite the criticism, I can't wait for tomorrow. It will be a day long remembered for sure.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • YES YES YES..... I know they had to bring anakins clone wars outfit in the game after they did obi,wans clone armor, im excited to see it.
  • That is such a bizarre decision!! WTF
  • That is such a bizarre decision!! WTF

It’s terrible and he looks terrible
  • i0oz66g386g1.jpeg
    If this is true, can anyone show me how he looks now?
  • He does look better. Still not quite there, but better.
  • crssquared wrote: »
    He does look better. Still not quite there, but better.

Can you show me a picture ?
  • kh18r2f8rold.jpeg
    Ok you guys got rid of his weird smirk so I guess that’s a start.. but let’s keep it going.. bring out more of Hayden Christensen. Do him some justice!
  • 75aj35l0eoll.png
    Still not Hayden but they definitely made some improvements. Can only go up from here and hope they keep going in the right direction!
  • @F8RGE

Please fix his menu screen icon! His head tilt/smirk just throws off the fluidity of the hero icons. He should be chin up like the other 23 heroes or whatever it is. I see no reason for his being different than the rest of the heroes. I don’t know why but this bugs me more than his face not being identical to Hayden.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • @F8RGE

Please fix his menu screen icon! His head tilt/smirk just throws off the fluidity of the hero icons. He should be chin up like the other 23 heroes or whatever it is. I see no reason for his being different than the rest of the heroes. I don’t know why but this bugs me more than his face not being identical to Hayden.

6tmwymthf7r4.jpeg
    Def agree with you on that! His image when you select characters is just so different than everyone else and feels out of place that needs to get fixed to
  • Do y’all even realize the way he looks on the main menu, his image for character selection, his image on his Star cards and how he looks in gameplay all look completely different from one another. He has no definitive look. That just adds to my issue of him not looking like Hayden and besides that he doesn’t even have one look to begin with
  • Raekweezy1220
    612 posts Member
    edited March 27
    pxl7i8wsfubp.jpeg
    Keep the improvement coming !!! He looks far better now
  • Keeping this post alive as long as I can, they claim everyone except the 3 they mentioned is mixed with their cartoon version to some degree yet they still highly resemble their movie counterpart but the main Guy Anakin looks nothing like Hayden at all. Let’s do him some justice and get his appearance in the game!!
  • We want Hayden
  • Raekweezy1220
    612 posts Member
    edited March 30
    wx6uzgafhcmj.jpeg
    You cant tell me Anakin wasn’t rushed when being made! He looks like a whole different person on the main menu, his Star cards and in gameplay. I know I always say to make him look like Hayden but he doesn’t even have one look to begin with
  • agm29v1nuwwk.jpeg
    The left side is great the rest of his face needs work
  • EA_Rtas
    530 posts EA Moderator
    Please stop with the excessive bumping. It's starting to become spam. If it continues the thread will be locked.
  • Maliainu
    889 posts Member
    edited April 1
    I’m honestly happy that this is what they did to design him. Sorry Hayden fans... He really made Anakin look like a crybaby. No surprise to me that his grandson also has anger management problems. :D
  • EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Please stop with the excessive bumping. It's starting to become spam. If it continues the thread will be locked.

Lol who even are you? If I want to post about this I will

Ummm... he's a moderator. Sooo...
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Cadoth
    925 posts Member
    EA_Rtas wrote: »

HAHAHA, dude you made my day 🤣🤣

Ummm... he's a moderator. Sooo...

And who is he to tell me I can’t make post about wanting to improve Anakin’s appearance? You guys all complain about your issues with the game this is what I will talk about!
  • EA_Rtas
    530 posts EA Moderator
    Talking about something is fine, bumping it once a day with no other responses is spam, not discussion. As I said, if it continues like that I'll be locking the topic, I'm going to also point out that discussing moderation is against the forum rules.

As long as there is actual discussion and not just spam bumps it's fine, if it turns back into just mindless bumping I'll be locking this.
    Talking about something is fine, bumping it once a day with no other responses is spam, not discussion. As I said, if it continues like that I'll be locking the topic, I'm going to also point out that discussing moderation is against the forum rules.

As long as there is actual discussion and not just spam bumps it's fine, if it turns back into just mindless bumping I'll be locking this.

So lock it! I’m going to keep bringing awareness to the issue!! I see why you guys get a lot of backlash, you shut down the voices of the people purchasing the game putting money in your pockets and just give us what y’all please with out a care of how the fanbase feels. Y’all corny
  • zcoqpzc2cbhi.jpeg
    Strange, I thought all of Star Wars they alter everyone’s appearance so they don’t look movie accurate🤔 guess that’s not the case here? Hmmm
  • Maliainu
    889 posts Member
    edited April 5
    I don’t understand why this is a topic? He looks great, you can see bits of Hayden and Clone Wars Ani... just seems like favoritism of Hayden with this kind of conversation. I, for one, am not a Hayden fan. So I wouldn’t want him to look just like him.

And if we are going to talk about looks, why hasn’t anyone pointed out that Leia doesn’t look like herself?

fng34yjaua1c.jpeg
    7hz6o88727zz.jpeg
  • Raekweezy1220
    612 posts Member
    edited April 5
    Maliainu wrote: »
    I don’t understand why this is a topic? He looks great, you can see bits of Hayden and Clone Wars Ani... just seems like favoritism of Hayden with this kind of conversation. I, for one, am not a Hayden fan. So I wouldn’t want him to look just like him.

And if we are going to talk about looks, why hasn’t anyone pointed out that Leia doesn’t look like herself?

fng34yjaua1c.jpeg
    7hz6o88727zz.jpeg

It’s a topic because I made it a topic and a lot of people seem to agree if you go back and view the reply’s, clearly this has no interest for u as u stated you aren’t a fan so then of course your biased and against it as you just said you don’t want him to look like him. And what the hell does favoritism have to do with anything I said everyone should look how they do in the movies even Dooku doesn’t look like Christopher Lee it I’m playing a realistic type of game make them realistic like in this movies and they are making a cartoonish game then make them like the show don’t mix the two
  • Maliainu
    889 posts Member
    edited April 5
    It’s a topic because I made it a topic

Clearly. Didn’t need clarification on the obvious.
    your biased and against it as you just said you don’t want him to look like him.

You are just as biased with saying he should look identical to Hayden. So glad that you’re not a developer to influence design of him and any other character in the game. Please don’t ever become one.
    And what the hell does favoritism have to do with anything I said everyone should look how they do in the movies even Dooku doesn’t look like Christopher Lee it I’m playing a realistic type of game make them realistic like in this movies and they are making a cartoonish game then make them like the show don’t mix the two

Umm, reread this comment and my point has already been made. “I’m playing a realistic type of game,” I beg to differ. This is a fantasy video game with characters based off of real people. If you want it to be true to real life, just put on an Anakin costume and parade outside your front door. Wish granted.
  • jordi1337
    1142 posts Member
    This is what resources are allocated to? No wonder the game is a mess. Try "developing" some new weapons, maps and modes. You know, items that actually impact replay value.
    FUBAR.

FUBAR? you are a man of culture, i see
  • DJLutherKing
    142 posts Member
    edited April 5
    Can we get the geonosian appearance while Geonosis is the main focus for this game?94j266msxxhs.jpeg
  • Maliainu
    889 posts Member
    Imma say it again this post is to do justice to Hayden and get his look in the game nothing more nothing less.. anyone else try to come on my post with some negativity is gonna recieve it back plain and simple

The justice to Hayden has already been made. This design looks like Hayden already, you seem to just want a direct copycat of the actor’s appearance alone, no other sources to base it from.

So I have to question whether you’re living in the same reality as everyone else or playing the same game or not. I guess that’s why you based your arguments on real life.
  • Can we get the geonosian appearance while Geonosis is the main focus for this game?94j266msxxhs.jpeg

That would be nice
  • @Raekweezy1220 why are you so fixated upon Anakin’s appearance?
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • @Raekweezy1220 why are you so fixated upon Anakin’s appearance?

Why do you all have issues with what you have issues with???
  • It just seems like such a minor thing to get fixated on...
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • It just seems like such a minor thing to get fixated on...

If they can’t get a minor thing right how they gonna fix other issues i see everyone on here talk about daily?
  • I’m pretty sure my post and all the feedback on this is why they started fixing his face anyway so imma keep this post alive until more improvements are made
  • EA_Rtas
    530 posts EA Moderator
    Alright cut it out with the snarky comments and arguing, I won't be asking again. I've had to remove some posts in here already so knock it off.
  • TheScape
    1931 posts Member
    Maliainu wrote: »

fng34yjaua1c.jpeg
    7hz6o88727zz.jpeg

latest?cb=20141216210235

That is why.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
    Alright cut it out with the snarky comments and arguing, I won't be asking again. I've had to remove some posts in here already so knock it off.

Funny u deleted my comments but not the other rude comments directed towards me🤔 go police someone else’s post! You’re not gonna shut my voice down because I want you guys to fix his look and make him look like Hayden which is what he should look like 😂
  • EA_Rtas
    530 posts EA Moderator
    Considering there is now discussion for this happening in the other Anakin appearance thread which you can find Here and considering that my repeated warnings have gone unheeded I'm locking this thread.

You may continue the discussion in the other thread but as I said before, follow the rules and keep it civil.
This discussion has been closed.