criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Transmission - Capital Supremacy

Replies

• OcDoc
    1956 posts Member
    OcDoc wrote: »
    Are bot deaths going to affect tickets?

I don’t want bots losing the battle for my side if at all possible.

No, the ticket mechanic only applies during the capital ship phases. The AI infantry won't be involved on the ships, only the players. AI will stay on the ground.

Thanks

• Laser921
    2106 posts Member
    I'll be disappointed if this mode A) doesn't get more maps and B) if the other eras, at least OT, don't get this mode. You can replay the Tantive IV mission from the original BF2 and let's be serious, who wouldn't want to board a Star Destroyer as a Rebel?
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • We need a few screenshots or a video! This drops tomorrow.
  • bfloo
    15832 posts Member
    MBSONIC wrote: »
    OcDoc wrote: »
    To those people saying I should just be happy to get new content...

1 map over and over will only last me a couple weeks before I can’t stand it anymore. Therefore, it is really not new content but rather a temporary game mode.

For some reason, my mind hates that much repetition. I can’t speak for others, but I would guess it is common to have this mindset.

I LOVE extraction but never play it because of the high degree of repetition. This mode needed to start with at least 4 maps and get some additional maps throughout the year.

So yes, I am quite disappointed and don’t tell me not to be. New content is meaningless if I can’t stand playing it.

I will see if they announce more after their fiscal year starts but it is quite reasonable to be disappointed right now.
    New content is free content if you didn’t pay any extra for it. How about you be thankful for the work that people are doing to bring you something new (even if for a couple of weeks before you start feeling that you’re entitled to more) though you didn’t pay a penny for it?

When they advertise that new modes are coming for free, and its made to be the selling point, then yes we are entitled to whatever they tell us they are doing. Especially when they say they are making content for arcade, and then don’t do anything. Not even considering we were supposed to get NEW WEAPONS. We haven’t gotten a single one yet! I feel very entitled to high quality content when I pay $80 for anything.

You paid $80 for something. You figured it was worth that. Now they have added more content, you feel that it is not worth the $80 you spent? Get a grip son.

This game was more fun in the beta. I've felt like it was a bait and switch since day 1.

It is a main reason I wont touch bfv for a few months.

Any future dice games are minimally a 6 month wait to see what they change.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    We all actually expected this game to be great.
    There are definitely areas of the game that could be improved, but overall I find this game incredibly fun. The new stuff though may not be to my liking.

Phase I of GA is my favorite part of the game. Open areas. Heroes aren't plentiful until 2-3 minutes in. It seems game is going away from troopers. I didn't play beta, but I do miss the ~July '18 time period when hero costs were 6000/8000, no palpatine, no anakin, and the ion torpedo was more effective. I wish Strike was a larger mode.

• Wish I bought a hard copy of this, at least I could have gotten a fiver of my money back. BF2 is a long running joke. A big new mode releasing with just one new map, take a bow you bunch of money grabbing comedians.
  • OcDoc wrote: »
    Are bot deaths going to affect tickets?

I don’t want bots losing the battle for my side if at all possible.

No, the ticket mechanic only applies during the capital ship phases. The AI infantry won't be involved on the ships, only the players. AI will stay on the ground.

At least they should hopefully play the objective.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Can we change Chewie with Padme on Geonosis please!? I already feel like Chewie is out of place
  • I will never play another EA release again. One map is another slap to the face from EA/DICE and I will never support anything they release in the future and that includes Fallen Order. Im done.
  • Skyguy501 wrote: »
    Ah, here we go again. The crybabies are crying for their bottles. And rage quitting?! 🤣 While I also believe this mode should have been a true 32v32 mode, I’ll take it for what it is. Are any of y’all game developers? Have you ever made a game that has at least one large-scale mode, with the technology we now possess to do so? We aren’t using the same cheap-looking, half animation systems that games such as Battlefront 1 (2004), Battlefront II (2005) and loooaads of other games from the turn of the century up until 2008-10. We have games that have stunning, surreal, beautiful animation designs and detailed textures! Everything from weapons to articles of clothing, from environments to visual effects.... A lot of time, money and effort goes into a single map, especially a map or mode of this scale. You’ve got a lot to work with, here! Now.... I realize that the time to accomplish all this would be completed faster if there is a full-blown development team that had specific divisions to work on different areas of a game mode. But, don’t forget.... ever since people abandoned the game at the start of release, BFII’s development team has had to be shifted over to other projects that would bring the company money. We gave them every right to believe the game would NEVER make a comeback! We don’t even deserve all the effort DICE is putting in to make the game survive. We owe it all to them. So quit complaining. Quit crying until you get what your spoiled heart desires. If the community calmly and respectfully petition for DICE to include more maps and eras in this mode, chances are in favor of them hearing our voice. Who knows? They may already be planning other maps to add. We will just have to patiently wait and see....

(Terribly sorry for the wrong ramble/rant. But this community seriously needs to shape up.)

You're joking, right?
  • I now see why they added bots, players will leave in their droves on the announcement of only one map so have to make the numbers up with bots
  • It should be a know fact because I think a while back they clearly stated the map as Geonosis only, as in 1 map and what map, shouldn’t be a surprise. I would like to know if more maps are a possibility or in the works though, one map will definitely get stale.
  • I understand the frustration and disappointment with some of the details surrounding Capital Supremacy, but good grief, the level of toxicity in this thread is unjustifiably extreme.
    bfloo wrote: »
    One. Effin. Map. Another empty game mode like Extraction, Blast, Ewok Hunt. Just give the SW license back and quit development since you obviously have no passion for it.

I've never felt the passion for star wars from Dice.

Pandemic at least had it.

You have got to be kidding.
    "All wings report in."
  • willywonka7
    1681 posts Member
    edited March 25
    @F8RGE

Still confused as to why you can't include PALPATINE as one of the playable characters in Capital Supremacy and just cap the limit to only 4 characters on each side?
    Post edited by willywonka7 on
  • Im sick of the stop complaining brigade. More maps are coming they say. How many new maps were added from the two new modes launched last year? One more map at most is what you can expect from the greed masters EA/DICE.
  • I just got an update file in the queue?!
  • I just got an update file in the queue?!

No way - file size?
  • Huge... Version 1.27... 31gb?!

Is this normal.

Is this normal.

Oh, that one, yeah that is the Chosen One update I think? It includes Anakin and a bunch of amazing clone skins. One of my favorite updates so far. Have fun! There is another one coming up tomorrow.

Is this normal.

31Gb.......that's on the large end of some of their updates......I think that the progression update was around 20Gb or so.
  • This must be wrong as I have the recent Anakin update....
  • This must be wrong as I have the recent Anakin update....

You get it twice to apparently meet the complainers' needs for Anakin to be classified as OP. You know, because he's twice as powerful as any other Hero, I guess.
  • Skyguy501 wrote: »
    Ah, here we go again. The crybabies are crying for their bottles. And rage quitting?! 🤣 While I also believe this mode should have been a true 32v32 mode, I’ll take it for what it is. Are any of y’all game developers? Have you ever made a game that has at least one large-scale mode, with the technology we now possess to do so? We aren’t using the same cheap-looking, half animation systems that games such as Battlefront 1 (2004), Battlefront II (2005) and loooaads of other games from the turn of the century up until 2008-10. We have games that have stunning, surreal, beautiful animation designs and detailed textures! Everything from weapons to articles of clothing, from environments to visual effects.... A lot of time, money and effort goes into a single map, especially a map or mode of this scale. You’ve got a lot to work with, here! Now.... I realize that the time to accomplish all this would be completed faster if there is a full-blown development team that had specific divisions to work on different areas of a game mode. But, don’t forget.... ever since people abandoned the game at the start of release, BFII’s development team has had to be shifted over to other projects that would bring the company money. We gave them every right to believe the game would NEVER make a comeback! We don’t even deserve all the effort DICE is putting in to make the game survive. We owe it all to them. So quit complaining. Quit crying until you get what your spoiled heart desires. If the community calmly and respectfully petition for DICE to include more maps and eras in this mode, chances are in favor of them hearing our voice. Who knows? They may already be planning other maps to add. We will just have to patiently wait and see....

(Terribly sorry for the wrong ramble/rant. But this community seriously needs to shape up.)

Specifically regarding this section:
    Skyguy501 wrote: »
    ...If the community calmly and respectfully petition for DICE to include more maps and eras in this mode, chances are in favor of them hearing our voice.

Sorry. Petitions are against the EULA/TOS for the forum. Rant refuted.
  • RC2074 wrote: »
    More arcade maps and make the arcade (also the arcade space maps) bigger so one can fly starfighters and use walkers in the arcade game please.

They have said they are working on a large mode with vehicles for Arcade so this should happen.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • Is there anyone who likes to play the same map again and again and again..................
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    In terms of player count, Capital Supremacy will be a 20 v 20 game mode, meaning up to 40 player-controlled units at any one time can take part. In addition to this, there will be 12v12 AI-controlled units during the planetary phase of the battle. We made the decision to include AI because we wanted to capture the scale of the Clone Wars while not diminishing your odds of playing the iconic heroes.

this absolutely screams causal garbage only players who would have there odds of playing heroes diminished is bad players and bad players shouldn't be rewarded for being bad. it should of been REAL 32 vs 32 and heroes should of never been a part of this mode all they are going to do is cause balancing issues just like in GA.

^^^This X 100. GA is a dumpster fire right now with the lack of balancing and heroes traversing the map and slaughtering everything. Adding more heroes to the battlefield doesn’t make the game more fun. It makes it more frustrating and lame. Reduce the number of heroes on the battlefield and allow real combat to take place. This was a great game and I was looking forward to the new mode. But if turns out anything like GA in its current form, I’m afraid you’re going to lose a significant portion of your player base.
  • This looks like it could be fun UNTIL Anakin the One Man Gang shows up and kills the balance.
    Can't wait to see an OT map show up for this mode, it looks like it could be epic!
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg
  • MBSONIC
    393 posts Member
    Zinjo2017 wrote: »
    This looks like it could be fun UNTIL Anakin the One Man Gang shows up and kills the balance.
    Can't wait to see an OT map show up for this mode, it looks like it could be epic!
    for
    Kashyyk would make for an epic map.
    “Your overconfidence is your weakness.” - Luke Skywalker
  • d83.gif

I am sooo happy about this! PLEASE let us choose the era for this game mode in the future! I want to have the ability to choose because I actually HATE the sequel era content... I have faith in this Capital Supremacy and expect more maps to be added after positive feedback. Fellas, please support them and give constructive criticisms! CLONE WARS FTW!
  • Big Falucia Map please!
    "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!"
  • Starmasui73146
    1411 posts Member
    edited March 27
    Karioscia wrote: »
    @Charlemagne @F8RGE, I really like this upcoming new mode!
    BTL-A4_Ace wrote: »

This sounds incredible-

Either way, I'm really excited for the 26th. I know it's going to be loads of fun! :smiley:

@F8RGE @EA_Charlemagne
    It sounds fun to me.
    Azza2404 wrote: »
    YESS! I cannot wait for this!! -Clone Wars for the win! So hyped
    heroman wrote: »
    I am sooo happy about this! I have faith in this Capital Supremacy-

Fellas, please support them and give constructive criticisms! CLONE WARS FTW!

Thank for encouraging my spirit. :) I had the time of my life playing this mode. A Conquest style game mode is back!!! Yeah buddy.

Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    ojnhkn0vrhcv.png
    INCOMING TRANSMISSION
    A command post has been lost, but not the battle

Along side the announcement of more content from the Clone Wars coming to Star Wars™ Battlefront II at EA Play 2018 was the confirmation that a new, large scale game mode would also be arriving.

We know that this is a topic that many of you have waited patiently to hear more about and we’re incredibly excited to be here today to go in depth with all the details.

w5p06rmqw8ga.jpg

The goal for Capital Supremacy is to win the planetary battle, gain access to the opposing teams Capital Ship and destroy it.

When you first deploy into a game of Capital Supremacy, you will begin planet-side. From here you will have to take control of several Command Posts that are scattered around the planet. Which Command Post you go after is entirely up to you.

Choose carefully because while you’re off capturing a Command Post the opposing team will also be doing the same. The choice between attack vs defend is one that you and your team are going to have to make.

As you capture Command Posts your team will gain reinforcements. Once you have the required number, your transport ships will arrive. When this happens you will have a short amount of time to make your way to the transports.

After boarding the transports, your team will begin the assault upon the opposing team’s Capital Ship. From here, you will have to set multiple timed charges across the ship. Should you be successful in destroying the Capital Ship, the game will end and your team will be designated as the winners.

If you make it onto the enemy Capital Ship but fail to destroy it, the battle will return to the surface of the planet where you will repeat the process and attempt to capture Command Posts. From here, you will once again need to gain the necessary reinforcements needed to launch the assault onto the Capital Ships.

The match ends when a Capital Ship has been destroyed.a25gsp42u3ht.png

p3di9ue02bem.jpg

Capital Supremacy is not like any game mode that’s currently available within Star Wars Battlefront II; it comes with its own rules and gameplay style.

In terms of player count, Capital Supremacy will be a 20 v 20 game mode, meaning up to 40 player-controlled units at any one time can take part. In addition to this, there will be 12v12 AI-controlled units during the planetary phase of the battle. We made the decision to include AI because we wanted to capture the scale of the Clone Wars while not diminishing your odds of playing the iconic heroes. This is similar to how we use AI within Starfighter Assault to add to scale and the feeling of heroism as you cut through them.

This means that when the battle is taking place within the ground phase, there will be two teams of 32 engaged in combat. When the battle escalates to one of the Capital Ships, this will be lowered to 20v20.

There will be 5 Command Posts to capture, all of which start in a neutral state. Command posts are placed throughout the planetary surface and can be captured in any order. Holding the majority of Command Posts progresses your teams’ attack on the enemy Capital Ship by earning tickets.

Once a team has earned enough tickets, their transports will arrive. For every person that reaches the transport in time, that team will receive extra tickets for their attack upon the enemy Capital Ship.

The attack on a Capital Ship occurs in two sub-phases. The attacking team have to override one of two doors and from there they will have to plant a device to destroy critical ship systems. While the defenders can interact to stop the timer from progressing, they are unable to reset it, so every second counts. Once the timer is complete and both power generators have been destroyed, the game is over.

The attacking team only has a limited amount of tickets during their assault upon the Capital Ship. Should this ticket count reach zero before they’ve destroyed the critical systems, the combat will return to the planetary surface.

lu0qmszp9sq1.jpg

The Republic Attack Cruiser, or otherwise known as the Venator-class Star Destroyer, was built for one purpose: ship-to-ship combat.

Key areas on the Venator are the Cargo Bay and the Reactor Core.

Those fighting for the Trade Federation will be defending a Separatist Dreadnought. This Providence-class destroyer was used heavily during the Clone Wars and was one of the biggest ships in the Separatist fleet. Large enough to hold a blockade almost by itself, the dreadnought’s power is to be feared.

Both the Droid deployment bay and Cooling Vent room will be areas of interest while onboard the dreadnought.

jvia84nn231n.jpg

Capital Supremacy will be a Clone Wars experience, meaning all the heroes and reinforcements available will be those from that era. This is the perfect opportunity to take control of our two new reinforcements, the dual wielding ARC Trooper and the vibrosword wielding BX-series Commando Droid.

Light Side Heroes
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi
    • Anakin Skywalker
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca

Dark Side Heroes
    • General Grievous
    • Count Dooku
    • Darth Maul
    • Bossk

At launch, Capital Supremacy will be available upon Geonosis. This isn’t the Geonosis that you know from Galactic Assault or Heroes vs Villains, either. Our goal was to make an environment that was created specifically with the gameplay of Capital Supremacy in mind.

We can’t wait for Capital Supremacy to launch and are currently counting down the days until March 26th. We’ll see you onboard your capital ship.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but please add more skins for luke. E.g Pilot, Endor, Bespin etc
  • Please add more luke skins
  • DarthJ
    6695 posts Member
    As much as the maps element has been mentioned (and rightly so, should be and needs more than one map), I am going to reserve judgment on the mode until I've played it. Have been looking forward to it but lets see.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Thank you guys for putting in the time and effort to make a new Game Mode. While I am Grateful that you guys are continuing to improve the game, I am a little disappointed in the lack of Offline Content. There seems to be a focus on the Multiplayer aspect of the game, but I enjoy playing offline by myself. To me that is what made the original BF2 so great was the endless amount of scenarios that I could play by myself. So, my questions are; why can't there be a middle ground between improving Multiplayer and Arcade? Why focus solely on Multiplayer?
  • Just popping back from retirement to mention that TCW suck and it's a travesty to start a new game mode with that era. Try harder to make us reinstall. That is all.
  • I have tried twice now to play this new game mode on the ps4 and it’s not letting me. Lots of bugs in glitches in lightsaber combat as well.
  • Having played the new mode for . first time, I think it's awesome. The ground phase is very nostalgic with the announcer calling out whether your gaining or losing command posts while the interiors of the ships are very well done. I hope they add the locations (all three of them) to arcade mode while they should also expand the other two eras into the new mode (maybe a Battle of Jakku map for the OT and some other map for ST). The new infiltrator reinforcements are pretty fun to play as as well. As for Count Dooku's exquisite pajamas, they're not what I expected. He looks more like he just came from karate class at the YMCA :). Just my 2 cents on everything.
  • Still can’t play new game mode on ps4
  • grimmace2
    1244 posts Member
    edited March 26
    Got in to a game this morning, took 75 minutes for the game, start to finish. Ended up finishing middle of the pack on the losing side, 960 credits.
    Relatively easy to get heroes/infiltrators as every time the map changed between surface and capital ship, you were given the option to select your character again. So if you were on the surface as Obi Wan, you are given your credits back and allowed to select a new character on the way to the Capital ship. Thought that was a nice inclusion.

Mode obviously played long, much longer that anything we're used to (other than a 45 minute overtime on Theed). AI seemed to be defending captured outposts, which was good as people were leaving immediately after one was captured to move on to the next one. AI don't have obvious markers for your teammates so I spent some time shooting at MY team's AI because you can't tell the difference at distance (without a high-powered scope). I can see premades absolutely dominating this mode in the future, unless we can get some kind of team chat. Separatists seem to have the advantage on the surface (even with OP Ani on the Republic side) because their reinforcement ships are better.

Overall my experience was positive, I can certainly see a few tweaks needed though. Thanks to the Dev team for the new content, it is appreciated.
  • AzorAhai
    1362 posts Member
    grimmace2 wrote: »
    Got in to a game this morning, took 75 minutes for the game, start to finish. Ended up finishing middle of the pack on the losing side, 960 credits.
    Relatively easy to get heroes/infiltrators as every time the map changed between surface and capital ship, you were given the option to select your character again. So if you were on the surface as Obi Wan, you are given your credits back and allowed to select a new character on the way to the Capital ship. Thought that was a nice inclusion.

Mode obviously played long, much longer that anything we're used to (other than a 45 minute overtime on Theed). AI seemed to be defending captured outposts, which was good as people were leaving immediately after one was captured to move on to the next one. AI don't have obvious markers for your teammates so I spent some time shooting at MY team's AI because you can't tell the difference at distance (without a high-powered scope). I can see premades absolutely dominating this mode in the future, unless we can get some kind of team chat. Separatists seem to have the advantage on the surface (even with OP Ani on the Republic side) because their reinforcement ships are better.

Overall my experience was positive, I can certainly see a few tweaks needed though. Thanks to the Dev team for the new content, it is appreciated.

Sounds great. Maybe an Apex Legends style ping system is in order.
  • New mode seems pretty fun, but 1 map? Are there like 5 people who work there?

Anyways, I like what I've played so far, despite only having 1 map after all this time, clearly you guys dont care if we're anticipating content. Major problem though, I was just in a match for a whole hour just to lose connection to the game server, your fault, because I'm running a minimum of 23mbps. That happened twice, but the first time didnt matter. I was in a match for a whole hour, 1 match, going back and forth and racking up points, just to be lost from the server and get none of those points. Not cool. Will not play again until next update. I have work today, ain't nobody got time for dat.

But congrats on taking the absolute smallest baby step possible in the right direction since the year has turned. You're getting players back, dont get cocky, were still not giving you much faith, remember that. I mean months waiting for this with a delay added in and 1 map is all you could do? You dont even need to make new maps, just use the 40 player maps, all of them, and add the new game mode to it. We dont want another problem like you've given extraction, almost a year later and extraction still only has 2 maps.

#GalacticConquest when you make enough 40 player maps too
  • jo_achim747
    732 posts Member
    edited March 26
    I am seeing an issue in the credits I am receiving ..
    45.000 points according to the leaderboard, 1st in game, played round about an hour and only 500 credits?

Other than that:
    - great map
    - awesome that droid tanks now have clone wars skins on em
    - conquest part of the map is nice
    - visuals are great as always
    - new reinforcement is fun

- unfortunately I play now the third time in a row as droids... would love to see the clone side as well
    - ani seems quite op in some situations
    - unforutnately the conquest part of this mode is not accessible as an independent mode -> great Miss IMO
    - why bind unlined conquest mode to linear ship interiors?
    - cutscenes do not feel as natural as they did with 2015 Battle Station, therefore the phase switching does not feel as natural as it should and could

Summing up - I like it and appreciate the work, although some adjustments and refinements could be helpful :) Nevertheless, the main point, I like it! And I am sure many others do too.

Although I am wondering: will we see the GA Geonosis Map playable on this mode as well? Would feel great I think...

__
    Edi: One notices, that AI troops is involved, but this is really just in certain situations. AI works fine and does great in adding immersion and backup for the captured command posts. Keep it up!
  • (Update on my previous post)

Um... ok nevermind. Aside from that first match this morning it's not letting play the mode at all anymore. I get kicked out as soon as it starts then gives me a 209 error code. I play on PS4. I'm calling this update a wash until that gets sorted out.
  • MBSONIC
    393 posts Member
    Caliber wrote: »
    I never really post anything in this forum, but this kinda did it for me.

I can't really understand why it's not possible to create a mode like the original conquest mode. The theory is not complicated at all. Friends want to be able to group up, take a small squadron to an enemy capital ship, and invade/destroy it. The freedom and flexibility in the battles are what made the game feel amazing and in a sense, immersive. You're not being funneled through a specific area or kept within dynamic boundaries. You and your team get to choose the movement and pace of the battle. No rails. No moving boundaries. It's sandbox-like. The fact that we won't be able to pilot any starfighters, or fly between capital ships, or go beyond what previous BFs did and fly from space to land... It really could not be more disappointing. BF3 was already in development to do that, so how is it that nearly a decade later with all of this advanced video game technology, it still can't be done?

The answer is obviously the lack of appropriate resources and a plunging developer team size. I put the blame on half of DICE and the other on EA for their FUBAR launch.

Super disappointed that it's also one map. This mode was brought up to be in the works over half a year ago, and there's only one map?

20v20 scaled to 32v32 with AI? Really? Was it that hard to upgrade the servers to accommodate a bigger player size? What happened to a "bigger mode?" I don't mind the addition of AI as much, but it needed to be a base player size of 64 to begin with.

Non-linear? It's still linear. Just because it's on a phase cycle doesn't it make non-linear...

Adding heroes was a terrible decision to implement for this mode.

I'm telling you now -- the slow-drip content release style needs to stop. It's insatiable. It hardly ever works for any video game. You release one hero, people play it for a day or so, and then go back to playing other games because there's just nothing. else. to. do. The game is stale. Will probably play the new mode for a week or so and then bounce.

I agree with every word. I just want to know the technical reason for why they really can’t scale the player count.
    “Your overconfidence is your weakness.” - Luke Skywalker
  • The fact that the ORIGINAL BF2 had this type of design and also ship combat and Scarif from EA's BF1 also included ship combat makes this mode super disappointing to me.

I adore this game, but the waits, and a lot of the decisions being made and design choices feel like big steps back imo.

When older games have modes that feel more robust than the current iterations it's not a good look. 1 map and era?

I appreciate that this game is still getting a trickle of content seeing as I'm a PC player and I have played with a lot of the same people night in and out since launch because the player base is so tiny on PC. It bums me out.

The design choices seem very rote and stale. Gotta say I'm really bummed after waiting for so long.
  • jo_achim747
    732 posts Member
    edited March 26
    I am experiencing an issue from time to time after joining a new match of this mode. I am in the spawn screen, but I am not able to join, no matter how long I wait. If I return to the class selection screen, I am not even able to go to the spawn screen anymore, since I am not allowed to select a class...

__

happened now several times in a row
  • Jonam115 wrote: »
    Thank you guys for putting in the time and effort to make a new Game Mode. While I am Grateful that you guys are continuing to improve the game, I am a little disappointed in the lack of Offline Content. There seems to be a focus on the Multiplayer aspect of the game, but I enjoy playing offline by myself. To me that is what made the original BF2 so great was the endless amount of scenarios that I could play by myself. So, my questions are; why can't there be a middle ground between improving Multiplayer and Arcade? Why focus solely on Multiplayer?

They are working on an Arcade large mode. Today Dennis said it has taken longer than expected. https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/b5j4c5/battlefront_ii_is_far_from_done/
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!