criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Port over some of the battlefront 1 assets.

I feel like the game would largely benefit as a whole from porting over the missing heroes and villains from the first game in addition to some of the maps. I miss Scarif, and Jakku. Some of my best memories of that game were on those maps. Plus it would be easy, just a few graphical touchups and bam. Plus a bigger hero roster in the form of Nein nunb, Jyn erso, Greedo, Dengar, and Krennic would only bolster the Heroes vs villains scene. Albeit you would need a light side hero just for balancing purposes but still. It's all content that you could port right in and debug.

Replies

• This is true. I really wish they would port over Scarif, Sullust, and the heroes from BF2015 that are not in the game. All of this clone wars content is great, but the OT era needs some content.

hsk7t0qfns77.gif
    “I find that answer vague and unconvincing.” – K-2SO
    "In my book, experience outranks everything." - Captain Rex
  • Falucia map would be nice
    "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!"
  • Who is the white conterpart of IG-88, I want both of them in the game
    "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!"
  • Completely agree with all the above comments.

We need droid heroes and villians......for a star wars game it's got very few droids.

K2S0 & IG-88 should be added during the summer.
    twkwd7sndegb.png
    h06yhdg8qd0a.png
  • K-2SO would be an awesome hero, maybe they will add him and IG-88 along with the heroes and maps from BF2015 as a Rogue One/OT/Bounty hunter themed set of updates.
  • i miss Scariff, Krennic and Jynn so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yeah, bring Jyn, Krennic, Scarif, and most of the stuff from Battlefront 2015 to Battlefront II.
  • The devs aren't interested. The past 18 months have proven that. They are prequel fanboys and don't care about the epic canon that came before 1999.
    Sad really...
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg
  • Zinjo2017 wrote: »
    The devs aren't interested. The past 18 months have proven that. They are prequel fanboys and don't care about the epic canon that came before 1999.
    Sad really...

https://twitter.com/BenWalke/status/1110441664408182786