criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Milestones Cleared Glitch??

MWB33
1376 posts Member
Alright, something happened to the game last night...it's wiped 75% of my milestones.

I logged in briefly yesterday morning and did my daily crate & arcade credits. Upon completion there was nothing out of the ordinary on the post match screen going back to the menu from arcade. All it showed was my 3 daily challenges as availble.

I just logged in to do the same today. After blowing myself up the final time I began exiting and noticed that I had progress towards arcade milestones showing. Get back to main menu, go to Career tab, and find this:

is3z7k4zlr70.jpg

I thought I was losing my mind, or perhaps it was just my second PS4, so I went and checked on my primary...same percentage. What is this nonsense? I got Anakin's milestones done and back to 100% milestone completion on 3/6. Proof here:

i32h3tz9fy99.jpg

@EA_Charlemagne @IronSoldier - Have you received any reports of this happening to others? Is this some variation of the progression glitch resurfacing? And can you pass this along to the appropriate person to get my 100% restored? (PS4 BTW)
Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.

Replies

  • Seems to be a common glitch right now, leave your feedback here:

    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/100-Milestones-Completion-gone-down-to-25/m-p/7728829#M22386
  • jonci
    921 posts Member
    same here like a 12 month reset
  • MWB33
    1376 posts Member
    edited March 25
    Thanks @grimmace2 - I've added myself to that thread.

    Additional info:

    Did full shut down of both PS4s, restarted, and logged back in on both. Still 25%. Played a match online to complete one of my daily challenges, it cleared and credits rewarded, but milestones stayed at 25%.

    Also I clicked on the arcade miletones...it shows 5 of them completed, even though the tab screen does not reflect that and still says 0. I played one additional round of arcade that resulted in an additional one clearing.
    It rewarded no credits and did not change the tab screen results.

    This leads me to deduce that it's a visual glitch.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • Mine went from 98 to 28
    What's up man???? Jeeez
  • Same here. 88 to 44%

    I’m not sure if I don’t care or I’m just immune to the relentless problems with this game.

    pH
  • rogerbigham1968_
    336 posts Member
    edited March 25
    I just played the first mission of the campaign to see what would happen.
    1 The hidden bonuses would not activate. Such as the crate in the first room.
    2 After completing the mission, it went away .
    3 I received no credits for the mission
  • MWB33
    1376 posts Member
    edited March 25
    I just played the first mission of the campaign to see what would happen.
    1 The hidden bonuses would not activate. Such as the crate in the first room.
    2 After completing the mission, it went away .
    3 I received no credits for the mission

    Yeah, I also went into the Hero milestones. It shows 52/100 complete on the tab. Once I went in it also had 52/100 grayed out as complete, 47/100 showing progression completed, but still highlighted white as incomplete. Then it had 1 showing 0/5 (Maul Spin Attack).

    Annoying AF visual bug...the weird part is when it popped up. The day before the patch drops?? Best guess I can come up with is there was some server side maintenance that triggered this to happen.

    Oh, also can confirm from the answers.ea thread, it's happened to people on PS4 & XB1.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • Yep, same here, 100% down to 38% on PS4
  • jonci
    921 posts Member
    I also wonder if they messed up a server that is causing the massive lag issues being experienced, had to give up playing due to it being so bad, 1st time i have actually quit due to LAG, though with the bugs getting worse, guess that might be a permanent thing, which i suppose is what they are trying to get us to do so they can drop this game and move on.
  • F8RGE
    452 posts EA Community Manager
    edited March 26
    This should now be fixed, with no data loss.

    We did a back-end update yesterday that caused this UI discrepancy.
  • MWB33
    1376 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    This should now be fixed, with no data loss.

    We did a back-end update yesterday that caused this UI discrepancy.

    Thanks for the response and info @F8RGE - I just logged and can confirm all completed milestones restored. Looking forward to making progress on the 12 Infiltrator milestones to get back to 100%
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • camerog
    204 posts Member
    MWB33 wrote: »
    Alright, something happened to the game last night...it's wiped 75% of my milestones.

    I logged in briefly yesterday morning and did my daily crate & arcade credits. Upon completion there was nothing out of the ordinary on the post match screen going back to the menu from arcade. All it showed was my 3 daily challenges as availble.

    I just logged in to do the same today. After blowing myself up the final time I began exiting and noticed that I had progress towards arcade milestones showing. Get back to main menu, go to Career tab, and find this:

    is3z7k4zlr70.jpg

    I thought I was losing my mind, or perhaps it was just my second PS4, so I went and checked on my primary...same percentage. What is this nonsense? I got Anakin's milestones done and back to 100% milestone completion on 3/6. Proof here:

    i32h3tz9fy99.jpg

    @EA_Charlemagne @IronSoldier - Have you received any reports of this happening to others? Is this some variation of the progression glitch resurfacing? And can you pass this along to the appropriate person to get my 100% restored? (PS4 BTW)

    having finally completed the assault vanguard challenge last week after 1200 hours of gameplay i'd actually cry if i had this issue.
  • IronSoldier
    3244 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    MWB33 wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    This should now be fixed, with no data loss.

    We did a back-end update yesterday that caused this UI discrepancy.

    Thanks for the response and info @F8RGE - I just logged and can confirm all completed milestones restored. Looking forward to making progress on the 12 Infiltrator milestones to get back to 100%

    Going to close this hear as it'll likely get bumped for a non related issue in the future.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!